Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > ZL1 Wheels/Tires

Old 02-14-2017, 06:58 PM   #1
Dave Karl

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 Conv.
Chrome Plating OEM ZL1 Wheels

Looking for some help.Does anyone know of a place in the state of Wisconsin or eastern Minnesota that will chrome plate wheels? When it comes to customizing cars it seems like you can't get much done in this neck of the woods!
Dave Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 05:53 PM   #2
Harley01

Drives: 2015 Camaro ZL1 (red hot)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Karl View Post
Looking for some help.Does anyone know of a place in the state of Wisconsin or eastern Minnesota that will chrome plate wheels? When it comes to customizing cars it seems like you can't get much done in this neck of the woods!
www.Detroitwheelandtire.com

They do great work, at least their not totally across the US. I just got some cadillac wheels back with PVD chrome, they look fantastic!!
Roto-Fab Intake, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 28% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, ID850 Injectors, 2" Kooks LT coated headers w/orp, BTR Stage 3 cam, Mild to Wild exhaust controller, TR71X Spark Plugs w/socks, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, LS3 Throttle Body, Alky Meth injection, Ron Davis HX, Roto Fab Reservoir, BMR 1.4" Lowering Springs, Side Vents, Rock guards, Custom painted splitter, rockers and rear fascia, MGW Short Throw Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, Aeroforce Scan gauges, Car Lock security system, Tuned by JDP Motor Sports, Dyno Tuned (702 RWHP).
Harley01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 06:30 PM   #3
Dave Karl

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 Conv.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley01 View Post
www.Detroitwheelandtire.com

They do great work, at least their not totally across the US. I just got some cadillac wheels back with PVD chrome, they look fantastic!!
Thanks. I checked out their website and it looks like I'm going with them. They give a 5 year warranty on the PVD chrome.
Dave Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 07:40 AM   #4
lbls1

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS SOM; 2015 Malibu LTZ
Good to know.

'14 CAMARO ZL1 Blue Ray Metallic
lbls1 is offline   Reply With Quote