Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 03-06-2013, 09:26 PM   #15
Mchlgrrsn
Stroked and blown

Drives: 2010 LS3 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikester0612 View Post
Are you seriously going to not give this guy any advice because he didn't feel like spelling correctly? Do you just bounce around from thread to thread checking for grammatical errors? This website is to help people with questions and share their passion for Camaros, not an online course to be reprimanded for grammatical errors.
We don't really go for all that fancy book learnin here. The more grammatical errors the better
LME 416 LS3 shortblock/Callies Compstar 4340 4"crank/Callies 6.125 H beams rods/Wiesco 4.07 forged pistons/Cam Motion custom LS1/LME ported heads /maggie TVS2300/I West 8rib 10%OD /3.2 pulley/OD cog drive/JRE tensioner/ID850 /ADM dual fuel/Kooks LT 1 7/8/magna flow2.5 /cat delete/Roto Fab CAI /MGW short throw /SPEC super twin clutch/G Force built trans,carbon syncro rear shaft upgrade /DSS 9"single CF DS /Strange 3.70/31 spline trutrac/MT DR's/earls oil cooler /tuned KHC
Mchlgrrsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:30 PM   #16
cmb74656

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/BLI A6

MODS: RX Performance catch can, Jegs CAI, ZL1 grille, chrome license plate frame, GM locking gas cap, Defender Worx chrome DRL bezels, GM molded splash guards, Oracle LED side markers, DRLs, tag lights and reverse lamps, Technostalgia Rapid Fire tail lamps, Vitesse shift paddle extenders, MBRP cat back.
FUTURE: long tube headers, front splitter, slotted/drilled rotors, leather console and e-brake handle boot, remote fuel door and rear seat release, sway bars and bushings.
WISH LIST: Edelbrock E-Force SC, LS3 conversion
cmb74656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:38 AM   #17
biggerisbetter
lll

Drives: 2010 camaro ss L99
i would do the eagle eyes if it was me
DYNATECH LT 1 7/8 HEADERS, CATLESS MID PIPES, CORSA CATBACK, CAI. COLD AIR INTAKE w/ SCOOP, 1LE 3:91 GEARS, LETHAL RACING PROWLER CAM, LETHAL RACING DYNO TUNE, ENERGY CRADDLE BUSHING INSERTS, PADDLE SHIFTER RELOCATE KIT, 449RWHP/438TQ
APPEARANCE
COPO HOOD, ZL1 SPOILER, SLP BLACKOUT PANEL, PLASTI DIP WHEELS, HERITAGE GRILL, RETRO SS EMBLEMS, WEATHER TECH FLOOR MATS, ORANGE STITCHING
biggerisbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:17 AM   #18
Risky guy

Drives: 2012 mitsubishi evolution mr
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetospeed View Post
hey guys just wondering i have a 2013 2LS and the LS series deosnt come with halo head lights, it just comes with normal headlights. i was wondering where can i get a set of halo headlights and would they fit on my 2 LS?? and are they easy to install your self??
Adavanced automotive concepts in Louisiana.

Had them do the install, no issues in 2 years.

Just an inverter went bad, they sent a new one for free.

They do all types of lighting, including halo kits.

They also guarantee the halos, for life.

From experience I had them, they make good product.

They specialize in camaro & charger/challenger lighting.
Risky guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:56 AM   #19
upstater

Drives: 2015 2LT RS Conv built 5/25/15
i don't get it
upstater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:00 AM   #20
C586
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky guy View Post
Adavanced automotive concepts in Louisiana.

Had them do the install, no issues in 2 years.

Just an inverter went bad, they sent a new one for free.

They do all types of lighting, including halo kits.

They also guarantee the halos, for life.

From experience I had them, they make good product.

They specialize in camaro & charger/challenger lighting.
Bad advice. They are known across all those forums to be hacks and not provide for their customers. It's not me. Search the forums. AAC sucks. Plain an simple. Your lucky to have made it. Don't go back though.
C586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:45 PM   #21
BadAssBumbleBee

Drives: 2010 Callaway SC572
Quote:
Originally Posted by C586 View Post
Bad advice. They are known across all those forums to be hacks and not provide for their customers. It's not me. Search the forums. AAC sucks. Plain an simple. Your lucky to have made it. Don't go back though.
I could not agree more!

I purchased the AAC Retrofit HID Kit and had endless issues with it (fogging of the lenses, POS wire harness, improper operation etc.) and AAC was of no help at all........they basically kicked me to the curb after they took my money

If it wasn't for Ofer (2SSRS) and all his knowledge and help, I'd have a very expensive set of HID lights sitting in the corner of my basement collecting dust.

OP, save yourself the hassle and get a used set of RS headlights and the wiring harness from Ofer at Gen5DIY.......you can't go wrong!

AAC =

Ofer/Gen5DIY =
BadAssBumbleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:56 PM   #22
treymake

Drives: 2012 BLACK CAMARO LS
aac lighting/ halo head and fog lights

I bought the dual red/white halo and fog lights for my LS. Looking to get them installed soon, actually. I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with the lighting. AAC only offers a 6 month warranty, as does any shop that installs them. I'm quite hesitant to have them installed. I love the look, but I feel like AAC does not stand behind their product with only a 6 month warranty. If they seal them correctly, they should be fine. I do feel like if the lights were to have any issues, it would pop up in the first 6 months, but IDK. If they go bad after 6 months, I guess were out of luck. IDK if I'd ever buy from them again. I probably should have done more research before buying the kit. Good luck with everything my friend, let me know how it goes. If I decide to install mine on my LS, it will be within the next month.

AAC informed me of a shop close to me that installs the lights. I spoke with them today and they even said that they've fixed customers cars who had their lights installed at AAC. They said AAC does a shotty job. Not to mention, if you ship the lights to AAC it will take them 10-15 days to complete. They told me this was due to "peak season". You can move to the front of the line by paying an extra $100, but I was also told that a lot of people do this and they can't guarantee a quick installation. If I'm paying extra money I would expect my order to be done quick. Realistically, they can get it done in about 1-2 days. If you do buy from them, find a shop near you that will install them.
treymake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:09 AM   #23
C586
Account Suspended

Don't buy from AAC. They do horrible work and it will take forever. And their products are junk. And no customer service.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:55 AM   #24
jd10013

Drives: 2012 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkupa10 View Post
Does no one possess the ability to spell these days, or even know what grammar is?.
nope. we can proudly boast one of the worst educational systems in the world. the government like 'em dumb, makes elections easier. just get used to it, it's here to stay
jd10013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:18 PM   #25
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by C586 View Post
Don't buy from AAC. They do horrible work and it will take forever. And their products are junk. And no customer service.
Says the guy that has never bought an AAC product, yet bashes them every chance he can.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:19 PM   #26
cadyshac
It's in the hole!

Drives: '11 2SS L99 SGM, '18 2SS, M6, HWSE
I have some AAC led strips, bulbs and side markers, all work great, no problems.
cadyshac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #27
C586
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
Says the guy that has never bought an AAC product, yet bashes them every chance he can.
Actually I have. And I've used their crap for customers of mine. How the hell would you know what I have purchased or used on my cars. Your sponsored by them. Your opinion doesn't count at all.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:44 PM   #28
zcorvette04

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
Wow so much anger never bought anything from AAC just to expensive! Oracle lighting on the other hand I enjoy there products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zcorvette04 is offline   Reply With Quote