Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 08-30-2010, 08:53 PM   #1
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
F/S: 2011 2SS/RS M6 with Options (Black on Black) Asking Price: $38,847.21

I am selling my 2011 2SS/RS M6. Black on Black. I have all the paperwork, window sticker included with her. I just bought her on Aug 13th in Chesapeake, VA at Priority Chevrolet. She's not even broken in yet. Reason for selling is because I want a 2010 Inferno Orange from a fellow C5 member. I will not go lower than the asking price. You would be taking over what I paid for the actual car as I have not yet made my first car payment yet which isn't due until mid Oct. No hidden agendas, no scams. I just want the other Camaro,

She has 1069 miles as of right now due to driving to VA twice midely. Still in brand new condition. The new car smell is still there. Non-smoking vehicle as well. If she can not sell no biggie, it just wasn't mean't to be then. The asking price does NOT include the "Aftermarket Options that are on order", if you would like them they will be more then the asking price of the vehicle because the aftermarket options are still on order waiting for arrival but paid for. Car has been dyno'd as well making BONE STOCK 362 HP/361 TQ.

Options included: RS Package, Sunroof & Polished Rims, Front license plate bracket (not installed), Quarter flares (not included with the car, as the window sticker states i sold it to a fellow C5 Member)

Aftermarket Options Installed: DRL Harness, AAC Foglight PW13 Bulbs (Cool white) & AAC License Plate bulbs (Cool white)

Aftermarket Options (on order that has not arrived): ACS V8 Splitter (Painted satin black), Heritage Grille (Painted black), Street scenes lower grille w/ ducts (Painted black), AAC Interior LED dome light/trunk light (blue), AAC Knight Rider RGB, AAC LED 12'' Interior LED tubes (blue)
Attached Images

Last edited by FINALLYSATISFIED; 08-31-2010 at 12:24 AM.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:20 PM   #2
thedonkeyslayer

Drives: XK 4x4 Ordered '11 2SS/RS SW LS3
Not to bash you dude, but I ordered the same car 2SS/RS LS3 w/Sunroof (minus the $470 polished rims) for $35,803.

I think you will need to drop you price by about $5k to sell it.

GLWS
thedonkeyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:22 AM   #3
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonkeyslayer View Post
Not to bash you dude, but I ordered the same car 2SS/RS LS3 w/Sunroof (minus the $470 polished rims) for $35,803.

I think you will need to drop you price by about $5k to sell it.

GLWS
$35,803? You definately made out then, because the basic 2SS/RS M6 starts out at $34,295 . I paid for exacty what the car was from factory no mark-ups which was for $38,040 plus tags/title charge, etc. Appreciate the heads up, I won't come down off the price though. Only reason i'm selling is because i'm trying to buy SinisterSS's 2010. If no one will buy her, i'm keeping her. I mean I already bought a couple of things for her, painted to match and everything just waiting for them to arrive. No biggie if it doesn't sell, just wasn't mean't to be...
Old 08-31-2010, 07:08 AM   #4
Scrappy Doo

Drives: Callaway Rogue
This car new on GM's site is $37,715 MSRP.

Any dealer around here sells for around $1000 to $1500 under sticker. If you have preferred or supplier or anything like that, it is less than that even.

Your car is awesome, and I hope you can sell it for what you are asking. If you really want that other Camaro, I would drop the price 3 or 4k. You have to make it worth someone's while to buy a used car. I am sure you take care of it, but why buy a car with 1100 miles on it, when I can buy a new one here for cheaper.

(As a side note, the $200 bucks is aftermarket lights you have doesn't make the car worth anymore $)

I am not trying to hammer you here OP, just want you to be able to get the car that you really want.
Scrappy Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:00 AM   #5
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy Doo View Post
This car new on GM's site is $37,715 MSRP.

Any dealer around here sells for around $1000 to $1500 under sticker. If you have preferred or supplier or anything like that, it is less than that even.

Your car is awesome, and I hope you can sell it for what you are asking. If you really want that other Camaro, I would drop the price 3 or 4k. You have to make it worth someone's while to buy a used car. I am sure you take care of it, but why buy a car with 1100 miles on it, when I can buy a new one here for cheaper.

(As a side note, the $200 bucks is aftermarket lights you have doesn't make the car worth anymore $)

I am not trying to hammer you here OP, just want you to be able to get the car that you really want.
Correction the car on GM's website is $38,040. The same price on my window sticker with no market adjustment.

I am NOT coming down off the price for the second, third time. I do not have to sell the car, i'm just "trying" to get the other Camaro if someone does want to take her. Some places offer the GM supplier pricing, some places don't. With that said if no one will buy her then oh well. I'm keeping her, simple. If anything I may include the ACS V8 Splitter and Heritage Grille both painted possibly, it just all depends. But i'm NOT coming down off the price. I have the car that I really want, which is my 2011 2SS/RS with Hud, i waited specifically for the 2011 to come out. I see an opportunity to get a 2010 that has a SC already installed oppose to me dropping an additional $6,4xx-7,5xx so thats the reason why i'm trying.

Additional notes: No one said the $200 aftermarket lights increases the value of the car I'm simply listing what is already installed on the vehicle and what is not and on order.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:36 PM   #6
Scrappy Doo

Drives: Callaway Rogue
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY1STCAMAR0 View Post

Correction the car on GM's website is $38,040. The same price on my window sticker with no market adjustment.

I am NOT coming down off the price for the second, third time. I do not have to sell the car, i'm just "trying" to get the other Camaro if someone does want to take her. Some places offer the GM supplier pricing, some places don't. With that said if no one will buy her then oh well. I'm keeping her, simple. If anything I may include the ACS V8 Splitter and Heritage Grille both painted possibly, it just all depends. But i'm NOT coming down off the price. I have the car that I really want, which is my 2011 2SS/RS with Hud, i waited specifically for the 2011 to come out. I see an opportunity to get a 2010 that has a SC already installed oppose to me dropping an additional $6,4xx-7,5xx so thats the reason why i'm trying.

Additional notes: No one said the $200 aftermarket lights increases the value of the car I'm simply listing what is already installed on the vehicle and what is not and on order.
I missed the quarter flares, that's my bad.

best of luck to ya.

They are both great cars.
Scrappy Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:51 PM   #7
camaro guy

Drives: 2010 camaro LS
i will give u 31k cash in hand.
camaro guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:54 PM   #8
justa25thTA

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY1STCAMAR0 View Post

Its your car and can obviously do what you want, but think of it this way. Buying the other car you are saving a TON of cash, by cutting your price 3 or 4K you are still saving a TON of cash, and may actually be able to move it. Or not.
justa25thTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:29 PM   #9
camaro guy

$31,500...
Old 09-14-2010, 12:35 PM   #10
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
looks great, good luck
Old 09-20-2010, 09:48 PM   #11
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro guy View Post
i will give u 31k cash in hand.
I wish I could for that low of a price honestly. I would be in the hole $7,xxx. Plus I'd have to roll over $7,xxx towards Sinister's '10 SS. You are pretty much taking over the payments with my car as I haven't made the 1st payment yet which isn't due until Oct.1st.

I'm actually installing the Havoc Spoiler, Heritage grille, Street Scene lower grille w/ ducts now. Its in the body shop getting those installed. I already paid for and just waiting for the ACS V8 Splitter to arrive from GarysCustomz as well, so thats already included. I just recently bought an amp and subwoofer (10' Kicker) to upgrade the sound system. I also have a few AAC goodies already installed on her too.

If anything I could do a flat $38,000 even thats it though.

Last edited by FINALLYSATISFIED; 09-21-2010 at 01:21 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:30 PM   #12
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

$38,000 EVEN with tons of goodies!
Old 09-22-2010, 03:10 PM   #13
camaro guy

u have 30 days to return a new car right?
Old 09-22-2010, 06:11 PM   #14
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro guy View Post
u have 30 days to return a new car right?
30 days is already up. And its at the Chevy dealer body shop as we speak getting a Havoc spoiler, Heritage Grille and S.Scene lower grille w/ ducts installed. Reason why its at the Chevy dealer is for the paint chip spoiler issue so the dealer said they'd paint the Havoc spoiler and install it under warranty. I said sure go ahead and told them to install the other few things I had laying around the house...

So if I get a buyer they are buying what I already put on the car rather then any mark ups or anything.