Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 10:50 AM   #1
pr3dict
O_o

Drives: '14 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE
losing my mind no big deal.

So after the premium care I give my lovely 2014 AGM 2SS 1LE. I went to get into my car yesterday and almost shed a tear (I don't have tear ducts)

LOOK!!!!!

I don't know much about body work... but how bad is it?!?!??!
Attached Images

Old 05-03-2014, 11:09 AM   #2
13lstuner

Drives: 2013 2LS BLK
With my limited knowledge, I would say it is good that it's on the handle. They should be able to just paint that handle if they can color match closely.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:15 AM   #3
pr3dict
O_o

lol so I just showed my dad and he was telling me not to worry and I shouldnt even get it fixed just to touch up paint it nad hes like blah blah scratches are going to happen. and hes like looking on his car to show me...

hes like, "here look I have scratches. WTF IS THAT!!!!!?!??!"

on his lower rear bumper there is a small puncture and scratch from my sisters scooter as she is riding in the street.

He drives an 09 m5 and I have my camaro parked right next to it in the garage. and he just lost his mind.

he just freaked out screaming and storming inside and it kinda made me laugh inside because just a second before he was telling me how these things happen and not to worry.

lol RIP m5 + Camaro.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:16 AM   #4
pr3dict
O_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13lstuner View Post
With my limited knowledge, I would say it is good that it's on the handle. They should be able to just paint that handle if they can color match closely.
Im heading to the body shop in a few minutes to get it priced out.
Old 05-03-2014, 03:21 PM   #5
JTruck

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LT/RS
Let daddy take his anger out on you. That's what you are there for at that age especially if he is buying you a 2014 camaro.
Old 05-03-2014, 03:24 PM   #6
pr3dict
O_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTruck View Post
Let daddy take his anger out on you. That's what you are there for at that age especially if he is buying you a 2014 camaro.
Maybe where you come from its acceptable for your parents to be buying you cars at 23 but where I come from you bust your own ass to make the money for your toys... Hate to bring this into a political thing but you must be a Democrat looking for handouts haha

Slightly more on topic, $125 to pull the handle off, sand and repaint.
Old 05-03-2014, 03:28 PM   #7
JTruck

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr3dict View Post
Maybe where you come from its acceptable for your parents to be buying you cars at 23 but where I come from you but your own ass to make the money for your toys... Hate to bring this into a political thing but you must be a Democrat looking for handouts haha
Wtf? This made no sense. It's obvious by this response you are too immature to understand my response.

If you bought the vehicle yourself, why would you be afraid that your father would be mad?

I'm as conservative as they come, buddy.
Old 05-03-2014, 03:34 PM   #8
pr3dict
O_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTruck View Post
Wtf? This made no sense. It's obvious by this response you are too immature to understand my response.

If you bought the vehicle yourself, why would you be afraid that your father would be mad?

I'm as conservative as they come, buddy.
You might want to reread my original post because no where in that thread did I say I was afraid of him being mad. I showed him to ask for his counsel on how much he thought it would cost to fix. Then again I guess you can't expect everyone on the Internet to fully read everything correctly.

Regardless, enjoy your LT you obviously bought that for yourself, my sister could afford that selling lemonade.

Normally wouldn't be this much of a dick but you started it haha and like you said I'm apparently immature.

On a more friendly fellow Camaro owner topic, I do hope you enjoy your car as I love mine and you made a good choice by getting one
Old 05-03-2014, 08:51 PM   #9
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Both of you might want to brush up on the rules here on Camaro5, specifically the first one:
Quote:
1) Respect & Be Helpful — By far, the most important rule here. Generations of GM enthusiasts have come together through a shared passion for the car and the community, so the golden rule applies: Treat others as you wish to be treated. This means no foul language, insults, or rude remarks towards other members.

We’re here as a family of enthusiasts, and we should act accordingly. And since the site is constantly gaining new members, please go out of your way to help answer others’ questions in an effort to make this an even better community. Shunning new members’ questions or rudely telling others to “search for it” is extremely discouraged.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum

Closed Thread