Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-16-2014, 08:23 PM   #1
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Need4Speed Motorsports Review

I’ve decided to write a review about my recent dealings with Need4Speed Motorsports on a set of wheels I will be buying. I will update this thread once the whole transaction is done since for now, the wheels I want are on backorder. I normally don’t post reviews like this but this time it is different. I have done a lot of business through the forums with many vendors and I have to say that Need4Speed is easily one of the best I’ve dealt with. I know they’re new on here but I decided to go with them since I had seen that they were very involved with other forums I stumbled upon while doing research for my wheels. During all the reading I did through different threads, it was evident that they were a great vendor. When I saw that they became a forum vendor a few days ago, I decided to give them a PM and see what they could do for me. Through the whole process, Paul has been absolutely AMAZING. I bugged him with probably over 25 PMs the last 2 days and he has been nothing but extremely helpful. I’ll probably be sending him a few PMs in the future to check in on the status of the wheels (sorry Paul lol) so I will definitely update this with my future impressions but as for now, please DO NOT HESITATE to give them a chance to help you out. I also have to say that they gave me a GREAT price. I had been looking at the wheels I wanted for probably over a month now and all that time, I had naturally been searching vigorously for the best price out there. They gave me the best price I could find so I jumped on it. Thanks a lot for the experience thus far Paul!

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:19 PM   #2
Need4speed_motorsports

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
I’ve decided to write a review about my recent dealings with Need4Speed Motorsports on a set of wheels I will be buying. I will update this thread once the whole transaction is done since for now, the wheels I want are on backorder. I normally don’t post reviews like this but this time it is different. I have done a lot of business through the forums with many vendors and I have to say that Need4Speed is easily one of the best I’ve dealt with. I know they’re new on here but I decided to go with them since I had seen that they were very involved with other forums I stumbled upon while doing research for my wheels. During all the reading I did through different threads, it was evident that they were a great vendor. When I saw that they became a forum vendor a few days ago, I decided to give them a PM and see what they could do for me. Through the whole process, Paul has been absolutely AMAZING. I bugged him with probably over 25 PMs the last 2 days and he has been nothing but extremely helpful. I’ll probably be sending him a few PMs in the future to check in on the status of the wheels (sorry Paul lol) so I will definitely update this with my future impressions but as for now, please DO NOT HESITATE to give them a chance to help you out. I also have to say that they gave me a GREAT price. I had been looking at the wheels I wanted for probably over a month now and all that time, I had naturally been searching vigorously for the best price out there. They gave me the best price I could find so I jumped on it. Thanks a lot for the experience thus far Paul!
I appreciate the kind words Brotha.

It was a pleasure helping you out. Cant wait to get the wheels out to you.
Need4speed_motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 04:12 PM   #3
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Want to update this thread and say that Paul was absolutely great to work with! Niche took forever to finally get the wheels off back order but as soon as they were available, Paul shipped them! Please do not hesitate to do business with need4speed motorsports, they will go above and beyond your expectations!

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote