Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-15-2014, 04:48 PM   #1
Billy10mm

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS 1LE NPP
Becky in the D

To make a long story short, my local dealership screwed me back in mid November when I tried to get in my 1LE order before the cold cut-off. With no other reputable dealerships in my area, I went by what I had read here on C5 and figured, "what the hell", and called Becky Doyle @ Rodgers Chevrolet in Woodhaven, Michigan.

I'm 37 years old and have purchased a few vehicles over the years, most of them being miserable experiences. I could tell by the second sentence that Becky was going to make this really easy and what transpired over the next few months was just delightful.

Quick replys back to emails. Constant phone calls with order status updates without me having to ask. She made it absurdly easy to order a car from 650 miles away. She used the photos from my AutoTrader ad along with me answering some questions and she gave me a very fair trade-in value on my Honda Accord. Had it not sold two weeks before my 1LE came in, I could have driven the Accord out and taken the 1LE back home. They offered to, and ultimately did, pick me up from the airport and deliver my son and I to my car. I could have had the car transported to my apartment/business in an open trailer for less than my local dealership was going to charge to ship a car in the same fashion from only 170 miles away. She also could have drop-shipped my car straight from the factory right to my local dealer's door. Or, I could have just had the car dropped off in an enclosed transport right to me as well.

The savings I got ordering through Becky/Rodgers made any and all of those options cheaper than ordering my car locally, including a couple of hotel stays to turn a trip to Detroit into a weekend getaway.

The staff at Rodgers had my car full prepped for my arrival and its clear the staff at Rodgers knows what they are doing. There isn't a swirl mark in sight, there wasn't a nick on the car, and everything was right as rain. They got me a great rate on a local hotel, took care of all the paperwork via email and photos before I arrived so that all I had to do was sign and hand over some checks, and even offered Tyler & I some snacks and beverages while we visited the not-so-secret warehouse.

Becky .. I've said it a dozen times, but again, thank you. You helped make this trip very special for me and you've made it so easy.

For the rest of you, if you are having any issues at all with your local dealership, give Becky a call @ (734) 479-7117. It can't hurt, and in my case, it sure did help.
Billy10mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:04 AM   #2
baum

Drives: 2013 1LS, 2013 Ram 1500
It always amazes me at how so many dealers could care less about the customer.. when i purchased my camaro i was actually thrown out of a dealer. they had the car i wanted, all i wanted them to do is match the deal of another dealer. i was going to sign and drive that day but instead the threw me out.

good to hear you got a good deal and were treated right.
baum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:15 AM   #3
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
There is a reason Becky has such a great reputation. Um......This thread is worthless without pics of your new baby BTW.
monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:05 AM   #4
Dropspeed
2013 Camaro SS1LECTSVZ28

Drives: 2013 AGM 1SS/1LE
She is Da Bomb!
Old 04-16-2014, 08:38 AM   #5
cdb95z28

Drives: 2022 1SS 1LE A10 BCD WCT+PDR
Great write up Billy. While I have just ordered a 14 1LE from my dealer, (as they had just received an allocation) I had a growing loyalty to Becky. I started getting an itch for this car last fall, and locally there was nothing to suit my wants. I too found the professional excellence, honesty, and her enthusiasm for the Camaro that has made Becky a household name to many here. She also responded to my PM's quickly and was patient with my questions on a used 1LE and ultimately with my indecisiveness. If we had been in summer I probably would have bought one from her.

I have bought from my dealer before and they are good honest people and without the b.s. that many of us run across in sales. The fact that the stars aligned and they received an allocation for a 1LE is an opportunity I could not pass on.

Thank You Becky for all that you do!
Old 04-24-2014, 12:39 PM   #6
DBNSSNH

Drives: 2017 2SS, HyperBlue, NPP, M6
I'm in New Hampshire and purchased from Becky last year ( my baby just turned a year old this month ) and it was such a great and easy transaction! We ordered what I wanted and it was shipped from the great build team in Oshawa to a local dealer where I was handed the keys. Cant say enough about the experience and cant wait to do it again..maybe in 2016
DBNSSNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 03:59 PM   #7
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Becky makes buying a car such a great experience that sometimes I find myself trying to find excuses to buy another car so I can buy it from her again!

I bought my 1LE from her as well and was completely blown away by not only her service but the entire dealership staff were truly car people and appreciated the fact that I am a car enthusiast.

If only I lived closer...but that could be dangerous to my pocket book!