Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 04-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #197
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
I had the pleasure of meeting this Camaro in person. It is an absolute ROCK STAR!
Old 04-22-2011, 02:58 PM   #198
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Old 04-22-2011, 03:37 PM   #199
Rickerbucks
HP addict

Drives: 2 SS RS,
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
I had the pleasure of meeting this Camaro in person. It is an absolute ROCK STAR!
And SSOOCH is a heck of a funny guy. A great character and I look forward to spending more time with him whenever I'm next able too.

Follow my 2013 One Lap Of America Blog here: https://www.facebook.com/#!/ShaunAnd...page_new_likes

2014 Jeep SRT 8 - stock
2010 Challenger SRT 8 - stock
2007 Charger SRT8 Super Bee - not stock at all.
Rickerbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:42 PM   #200
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
I'm sorry to say, but with all that was going on leading up to the fest, I never saw this thread and your build. The first time I saw your INCREDIBLE Camaro was at the fest. You were flying around the track and I was literally like

WTH WAS THAT!?!?

I watched you run it around a few more times and I finally got a chance to go and see it in the car show area. I had run around the lot a few times and we were missing a bunch of cars I saw earlier that I wanted to get a closer look at....

....then I saw it....

after walking up, I KNEW this was something more than special. One of the first aspects of the car that jumped out at me (besides all of it...lmao) was the rear spoiler and how the back quarters rolled into the spoiler itself. I couldn't figure out how you did the spoiler, what type of spoiler it was, if it came that way, etc. I figured it had to be custom work since the quarters rolled into it. no way anyone is going to sell a spoiler complete like that. But, I looked and knew there was work.

Of course, the carbon fiber popped out at me and I LOVED the wheels. Then there was this hole in the hood with this shiny thing??..lol. Yeah, it became pretty obvious to me this was a special car.

And you want to know one of the funniest things about this whole shindig along with picking your car for my favorite?

I never liked yellow.

HA!

I was never a big fan of the yellow Camaro. Sorry...it never did anything for me. I even ranked it last when I partook in the GM questionaire. But then I saw yours and I was thinking, "why do I like this so much???...it's YELLOW!" But it's freaking SICK!

But it was GORGEOUS! I don't know what it is/was...but that combination of everything you did is pure awesomeness...

I can only imagine the amount of people that want to get a picture of your car everywhere you go and also all the people that continue to stare. You did a fantastic job on picking everything and the others guys here in your build did a fantastic job at putting it all together.

Congratulations on such an awesome build. I only hope that one day I get to play around and have fun like you did with your Camaro!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #201
paulsandhu

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
WOW.... how come I haven't seen this car rolling around Surrey yet?

Current Modifications:
  • Hurst Comp HardDrive Stick Kit
  • K&N Blackhawk CAI
  • Anvil Carbon Fiber Notch Spoiler
  • Ceramic Coated Satin Black Wrap
paulsandhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:00 PM   #202
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I'm sorry to say, but with all that was going on leading up to the fest, I never saw this thread and your build. The first time I saw your INCREDIBLE Camaro was at the fest. You were flying around the track and I was literally like

WTH WAS THAT!?!?

I watched you run it around a few more times and I finally got a chance to go and see it in the car show area. I had run around the lot a few times and we were missing a bunch of cars I saw earlier that I wanted to get a closer look at....

....then I saw it....

after walking up, I KNEW this was something more than special. One of the first aspects of the car that jumped out at me (besides all of it...lmao) was the rear spoiler and how the back quarters rolled into the spoiler itself. I couldn't figure out how you did the spoiler, what type of spoiler it was, if it came that way, etc. I figured it had to be custom work since the quarters rolled into it. no way anyone is going to sell a spoiler complete like that. But, I looked and knew there was work.

Of course, the carbon fiber popped out at me and I LOVED the wheels. Then there was this hole in the hood with this shiny thing??..lol. Yeah, it became pretty obvious to me this was a special car.

And you want to know one of the funniest things about this whole shindig along with picking your car for my favorite?

I never liked yellow.

HA!

I was never a big fan of the yellow Camaro. Sorry...it never did anything for me. I even ranked it last when I partook in the GM questionaire. But then I saw yours and I was thinking, "why do I like this so much???...it's YELLOW!" But it's freaking SICK!

But it was GORGEOUS! I don't know what it is/was...but that combination of everything you did is pure awesomeness...

I can only imagine the amount of people that want to get a picture of your car everywhere you go and also all the people that continue to stare. You did a fantastic job on picking everything and the others guys here in your build did a fantastic job at putting it all together.

Congratulations on such an awesome build. I only hope that one day I get to play around and have fun like you did with your Camaro!

Yes, I second that. Incredible car in person !! Fantastic workmanship and fabrication.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:52 PM   #203
Rickerbucks
HP addict

Thanks a million gents. Coning from two folks like you...a real compliment.

I have been very pleased with the way the car has ended up. We have a few items we need to finish up but I have to give Iggy a lot of credit for the very subtle details that only a trained eye will catch - such as that detail on the fender. He also custom made some laminated CF Camaro fender badges.

The CF roof and trunk have some deficiencies that Iggy wants to get perfect (next winter) BUT....we have also chatted about him making a mold from the custom made trunk and mass producing the truck / spoiler. Perhaps in CF.

Iggy created the colour and I have to say it really is a great contrast for the CF work.

Once again, thanks for the compliment of your award...thanks to both of you for the kind words here and I hope we can spend more time together at CF3.

Shaun

Follow my 2013 One Lap Of America Blog here: https://www.facebook.com/#!/ShaunAnd...page_new_likes

2014 Jeep SRT 8 - stock
Old 05-11-2011, 10:54 PM   #204
Rickerbucks
HP addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsandhu View Post
WOW.... how come I haven't seen this car rolling around Surrey yet?
We certainly will have to change that.

2014 Jeep SRT 8 - stock
Old 05-11-2011, 11:46 PM   #205
paulsandhu

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickerbucks View Post
We certainly will have to change that.
Awesome. I'm hoping to get mine out soon to join you.

Current Modifications:
  • Hurst Comp HardDrive Stick Kit
  • K&N Blackhawk CAI
  • Anvil Carbon Fiber Notch Spoiler
  • Ceramic Coated Satin Black Wrap
paulsandhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:37 AM   #206
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Absolutely....TOTALLY WORTHY!
Old 05-12-2011, 12:37 AM   #207
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

and then some!!!

Old 05-12-2011, 08:34 AM   #208
brada

Drives: CGM SS 6spd manual
We are just correcting a few things on the car. Shaun will be rolling it all summer.. .. so will I.
Im gonna start modding mine now.... LOOK OUT !! ...LOL
brada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:03 AM   #209
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by brada View Post
We are just correcting a few things on the car. Shaun will be rolling it all summer.. .. so will I.
Im gonna start modding mine now.... LOOK OUT !! ...LOL
SWEET!

We expect a build thread! Can't want to see what you are going to do to yours!!!
Old 06-01-2011, 06:01 PM   #210
edz10ss

Drives: Silver Metalic Ice w/ black Stripes
This might be a stupid question, but did you have your roof completely redone or did you just wrap it carbonfiber? Car looks great.
edz10ss is offline   Reply With Quote