Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 06-30-2015, 09:47 AM   #1
huggett1973

Drives: 2015 SS
Problem trying to change email address

I haven't been getting any emails for my subscribed threads for quite some time.

Now that I posted a couple items in the for sale forum I wanted to change the email address listed in my account to see if that would help me get the notifications from Camaro5. After changing the email address it said I would receive an email asking me to verify my new address...... I never got such an email! Now with my normal user name huggett I am unable to send or receive Pm's or even post in my for sale threads! I had to create a new account just to able to post...... Please help me be able to use my username "huggett" again!
huggett1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:57 PM   #2
huggett

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS LS3
Well I got my username "huggett" to work again. I had to create a Yahoo email address..... I got the verification email from Camaro5 by using a yahoo address. My Gmail address and charter.net address for some reason are not getting any emails from Camaro5. Maybe I will start getting subscribed thread notifications again using this yahoo address....... I can only hope
huggett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 09:10 AM   #3
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggett View Post
Well I got my username "huggett" to work again. I had to create a Yahoo email address..... I got the verification email from Camaro5 by using a yahoo address. My Gmail address and charter.net address for some reason are not getting any emails from Camaro5. Maybe I will start getting subscribed thread notifications again using this yahoo address....... I can only hope
I wish the Admins would get this resolved already

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 10:23 AM   #4
huggett

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
I wish the Admins would get this resolved already

No kidding!
Well at least I am getting notifications for subscribed threads and PM's now by using the yahoo email address
huggett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 10:57 PM   #5
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggett View Post
No kidding!
Well at least I am getting notifications for subscribed threads and PM's now by using the yahoo email address
Kudos to you for your workaround. I just don't think it should matter which provider you have your email address with in order to receive notifications for subscribed threads and pm's. It worked before, what changed that now it doesn't? It's that they haven't figured out the problem by now. That's what seems to suck about software, you fix one problem and it creates 10 others

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote