Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 02-22-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
MotorCityCustoms

Drives: All custom car needs
Camaro TINTED TAIL LIGHTS!!!!!!!

Hello Camaro owners,

My name is shawn and i own a small custom auto shop in metro detroit. Having read thru some of the threads on here i see a real interest in tinted tail lights, side markes, reverse lights, and painted emblems. I offer tinted lights that are painted with automotive paints, which are extremely durable, look fantastic, and best of all will not chip crack or peel. I have been tinting lights for over 5 years now without one person ever having a problem. Right now my partners and myself are putting together some packages for anyone wanting to have this done.

A few options being tossed around are:

-individual parts: tail lights, reverse lights, side marker lights, tail light bezels, and bowties for the front and rear.

* bezels can be smoked, to almost look like black chrome or can be painted to match your vehicle.

-tail light packages ( just lights) your lights or a set of new lights, with a discount to those who turn in your old lights.

-bowtie packages : can be painted to match your vehicle

- side marker packages: the whole set smoked, with a discount for those who turn in your old lights.

- A complete package: painted bowties, painted bezels, smoked tail lights, smoked marker lights, optional reverse lights

______________ PRICES AND PICTURES COMING SOON_______________

We are trying to get some feedback on how many people would be interested. please reply to this post or e-mail me for further details. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you!

Also i do custom paint, bodywork, audio, visual systems and more.
MotorCityCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:44 PM   #2
TN-RN

Drives: 1SS/RS black on black!
cool
TN-RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:23 PM   #3
World of Wheels

Drives: 2SS Spaceship
But if we let you do all the work then what would we have to do on the weekends? JK good luck on your hustle and welcome to the fourm. What wheels do you sell?
Old 02-22-2010, 08:59 PM   #4
dermo1989
BAQNBLK

Drives: 2010 SS/RS BLACK W/INFERNO PKG
Count me in as soon as the weather breaks. Send me a PM if you'd like i'm in Flat Rock, so not too far i presume!!
Old 02-22-2010, 09:04 PM   #5
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Nice
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote