Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-21-2016, 09:11 AM   #1
ytown87

Drives: C6 Corvette
eBay Z/28 spoiler for 2010

Ordered my Z/28 spoiler for my 2010 SS a couple weeks ago for maybe $170. It came in Friday. I dipped it black and threw it on the car. To my surprise, it fit on and bolted up directly without a single issue.

I ordered it from mobile_power1 on eBay. They had great customer service. They emailed me the day after I purchased and let me know they were behind on orders due to back order and only having so many molds. I asked nicely if they could rush one to me and they responded instantly and made it happen. Great people too deal with. Needless to say, I love the way it looks on the car. Excuse the dirt on my car...it rained over the weekend
Attached Images

2008 C6 m6. Carbon creations front/rear carbon fiber wodebody fenders. Carbon fiber hood carbon fiber roof hoop carbon fiber zr1 extreme spoiler. NW 102mm tb. Ported intake manifold. Cometic .040 head gaskets. LG motorsports G6x3 cam. DSX flex fuel sensor. AEM methanol kit. Z06 brakes. Ebiach sway bars. ZR1 rep wheels and Nitto Invo tires. Monster stage 3 twin disc clutch. MGW short shifter. Corbeau race seats. Gforce race harnesses. SLP loudmouth 2 mufflers. Carbon fiber exhaust tips. RPM stage 4 transmission and Stage 3 rear diff. 3.73 gears. Vararam cai. Kooks 1 7/8 headers and x-pipe.
ytown87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 09:40 AM   #2
WeflyhereSS

Drives: 2012 Black on Black Camaro 2ss
Looks dope
Old 03-21-2016, 11:33 AM   #3
Les7311

Drives: 2017 Zl1 (M6)
Send a message via Yahoo to Les7311
Nyssss
Les7311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 11:53 AM   #4
Outlaw77

Drives: 2018 Charger SRT 392 F8 Green
Nice! I really like like the black roof as well.
Outlaw77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 02:54 PM   #5
Spec
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS LS3
Looks good. But would look great in black gloss I think.

It was either this one or the ZL1 version for me. I went with the ZL1 for now.
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 03:54 PM   #6
8balldeluxe

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS Victory Red
That wing is so big you'll need to get a pilots license
Speed Engineering Headers w/ Texas Speed HFC's ~ Flowmaster 2 1/2" cat back w/Flowmaster Super 10's ~ Cold Air Inductions Intake w/ Scoop and WW relocate ~ VMAX CNC Spiral PTB ~ Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/Hawk pads ~ ZL1 Spoiler ~ SCTX4 RDP Tuned
8balldeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 03:58 PM   #7
ytown87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec View Post
Looks good. But would look great in black gloss I think.

It was either this one or the ZL1 version for me. I went with the ZL1 for now.
I was in the air about the two as well. I see more cars with the ZL1 spoiler instead so I decided to go the other way. Depending on how I dip the car next will decide if I paint it gloss black or keep it dipped black. We'll see soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8balldeluxe View Post
That wing is so big you'll need to get a pilots license
Ha true. Still getting used to the look of the size myself BUT it's the same as the Z/28 so I figure it isn't too far out of norm for looks on these big cars. Its so big that I'm re evaluating if I wana add the wicker bill or not
2008 C6 m6. Carbon creations front/rear carbon fiber wodebody fenders. Carbon fiber hood carbon fiber roof hoop carbon fiber zr1 extreme spoiler. NW 102mm tb. Ported intake manifold. Cometic .040 head gaskets. LG motorsports G6x3 cam. DSX flex fuel sensor. AEM methanol kit. Z06 brakes. Ebiach sway bars. ZR1 rep wheels and Nitto Invo tires. Monster stage 3 twin disc clutch. MGW short shifter. Corbeau race seats. Gforce race harnesses. SLP loudmouth 2 mufflers. Carbon fiber exhaust tips. RPM stage 4 transmission and Stage 3 rear diff. 3.73 gears. Vararam cai. Kooks 1 7/8 headers and x-pipe.
Old 03-21-2016, 03:59 PM   #8
ytown87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw77 View Post
Nice! I really like like the black roof as well.
thanks. I always leave the roof black when I change the color of the car. closest I'm ever going to get to the panoramic look since it wasn't an option for us
Old 03-21-2016, 04:03 PM   #9
Bradk83

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Looks great! Same people I bought mine from, told me the same thing. But they sent me the wrong year spoiler lol. But they fixed it and got the right one wishing a few days. But good quality and mine bolted on perfect.
Bradk83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 09:06 PM   #10
Splat

Drives: 2012 1SS M6 IOM
Looks really nice.

Still trying to install mine.

Hopefully tomorrow.
Mods: LSA Supercharger, 2.55 Pulley, Custom Boost Cam, ARH LTH 1 7/8, HFC, 3' Magnaflow Exhaust, JLT CAI, Elite CC V2, BO White Stage 2 TB, GM 3.91 Gears, DSS CF Driveshaft, BMR Bushing Kit.... . Tuned by JTM Motorsports 540 Hp 550Tq on 9PSI

Axles, Monster Clutch, Hotchkis TVS Track Pack kit.......For 2018.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 10:06 PM   #11
G701LE

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99 IBM silver stipes
I like it! Do you have to drill new holes?

Mods = Not enough....
G701LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 10:56 PM   #12
tbss1
More then meets the eye!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 426 hp
Oh, man I want this spoiler. I saw it on ebay a few months back, I emailed the seller he told me I would have to drill new holes, so I didn't order one. Now every one on this site that ordered one says that you only have to make three holes longer, or others say it just bolt right up. If I knew this back then I would have ordered one. I don't mine making holes longer, but not to keen on making new holes. now I can order one. your car looks nice, I think these cars look more like a muscle car with this spoiler. Thanks for the pics.
2010 2SS/RS, M6, OBX 7/8" l/t headers, with high flow cats, MBRP full 3" exhaust, Whipple supercharger, 3.875 pulley, ID-1050X 1260CC injectors, JRE rough idle street blower cam kit, ZL1 fp, ZL1 fpcm, ZR1 3 bar map sensor, cold air intake, Richman 4.10 gears, BMR toe rods, trailing arms, f/r sway bars, f/r sway bar end links, BMR end link brackets, full BMR poly bushing including solid rear cradle bushings, BMR frame connectors and tunnel brace, f/r Hurst swaybar bushing brackets, Fluidamper, MGR shifter, and tune by Jannetty Racing.
tbss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 08:29 AM   #13
ytown87

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbss1 View Post
Oh, man I want this spoiler. I saw it on ebay a few months back, I emailed the seller he told me I would have to drill new holes, so I didn't order one. Now every one on this site that ordered one says that you only have to make three holes longer, or others say it just bolt right up. If I knew this back then I would have ordered one. I don't mine making holes longer, but not to keen on making new holes. now I can order one. your car looks nice, I think these cars look more like a muscle car with this spoiler. Thanks for the pics.
I at least can say I didn't have any issues with getting mine to bolt right up. If you've been wanting the look I'd definitely say to go grab one. For the price...why not??
Old 03-22-2016, 08:37 AM   #14
snizzle
Recalled user

Drives: '12 Camaro SS, '18 Colorado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytown87 View Post
Ha true. Still getting used to the look of the size myself BUT it's the same as the Z/28 so I figure it isn't too far out of norm for looks on these big cars. Its so big that I'm re evaluating if I wana add the wicker bill or not
I've got the wicker bill on mine (from ACS). Two things. The bolts on mine rusted already. The wicker is polcarbonate smoked so dirt gets stuck and is visible. Have to take off to clean and readjust.

2012 2SS 45th AE LS3 M6

Borla ATAK Catback
Kooks Stepped LT Headers
CAI Intake
Hexvents
VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body
RX Catch Can
Hurst Short Throw Shifter
Pfadt ZL-Spec Stage 3 Suspension
Forgestar F14
Tuned by Frost
snizzle is offline   Reply With Quote