Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-23-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
Rally Sport

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT
Visit to the Chevy dealer

so today i dropped into my chevy dealer just to say hi and check how everything was going with my order and whatnot, and there just happened to be a black 2SS / RS with IMO interior and a ground effects in the prep area, i had always thought black would be boring without stripes, however i was totally BLOWN AWAY!!! it was the most beautiful camaro i've ever seen and ive seen pretty much every color in person, and with the RS wheels and halo lights ....drool.... so i think i'm going to have to change my order which is GCM with black stripes...... its incredible how different they look in person i feel like stripes would take away from the beauty of the lines in the hood... i would have taken pictures but i was too busy drooling and its not anything you guys have not seen before but in person its a totally different experience

so i'm just really glad i saw this and i advise you guys who still have a shot to see one in person before your order gets pulled by the plant

on that note has anyone seen CGM in person? thats pretty much the only color i have not seen, i saw a corvette today with a similar color not sure how i feel about it on a camaro though....

thoughts on that?

2LT RS CGM 6M on order
Rally Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:01 PM   #2
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
THat is my exact order exept for the 21" wheels missing. About a month out. :(
Old 04-23-2009, 08:17 PM   #3
Rally Sport

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT
yeah its HOTTTTT, i'm still about 2 months out from delivery and i'm going freaking crazy!!!

2LT RS CGM 6M on order
Rally Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:25 PM   #4
RottNCrzy

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS Black/White S
Thats the same car I ordered I hope it will look good with white spripes. I can't wait
RottNCrzy is offline   Reply With Quote