Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 03-01-2012, 04:52 PM   #99
tonytahoe

Drives: 2011 Camaro Convertible 2SS/RS
Business Cards

Paul, I just pm'ed you my address to send me some cards up here to Charlotte county.Thanks, Tt--
tonytahoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:58 PM   #100
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS
okay i will send them asap It might not be 50 so please dont think i cant count if you run out i will give you more at the meet only have a 750 of them

SWFLGENS on facebook.
paultheman2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:13 PM   #101
Ringo64
Forever Pontiac

Drives: 2012 Black 2SS/RS
Hey guys, I'll be buying a 2SS Black Camaro Coupe here hopefully within the next week. I am actually in Naples but am just looking around to see what clubs/groups there are going on in the SWFL area. Look forward to hopefully meeting up with a few of you
Ringo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:43 AM   #102
comeinpeace

Drives: WHITE CONV.
nice choice
comeinpeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:59 PM   #103
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

welcome ringo64 i am paul the founder of SWFL gens any questions you have let me know

SWFLGENS on facebook.
Old 03-03-2012, 02:16 PM   #104
Ringo64
Forever Pontiac

Drives: 2012 Black 2SS/RS
Thanks guys
Ringo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #105
tonytahoe

Drives: 2011 Camaro Convertible 2SS/RS
Welcome to Camaro5 Ringo64 !!
tonytahoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:23 PM   #106
cherkoo89
Co founder of SwFlGens

Drives: 2011 camaro ss
WELCOME!!

check us out: Swflgens.webs.com
cherkoo89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:14 PM   #107
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS LS3 Black/IO Vert
Ringo64, I think you made an excellent choice, but I might be a tad biased Welcome to the group and hope to meet you at the next meet.
------------------------

I just got back from the First Annual Sunshine State Camaro Rally in Orlando. What a great time and a valuable learning experience. I'm looking forward to next year's rally. I wish more of you had been able to attend. The accomodations were excellent and certainly worth the money. The Camaro activities were well planned and very enjoyable. There were over 115 Camaros there. Some bone stock, others unbelieavable. Take a look at the pictures: http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/b...cpZZ1QQtppZZ16. My car is on page three, bottom row, last two pictures on the right.

Jerry
AFCMSGTRET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:20 PM   #108
rchrdp305

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo64 View Post
Hey guys, I'll be buying a 2SS Black Camaro Coupe here hopefully within the next week. I am actually in Naples but am just looking around to see what clubs/groups there are going on in the SWFL area. Look forward to hopefully meeting up with a few of you

yet another naples camaro owner, welcome . naples is growing, in regard with camaro owners

btw got back from the beach, spotted like 3 camvertibles. most ive seen in a day
Old 03-06-2012, 01:26 PM   #109
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

okay Guys i am here to help anyone who is apart of swflgens or for anyone who wants to be apart of swflgens.

if you ever have any concerns or ideas i am here for you i know we have all different age groups in the club i am trying to please everyone i can. we TRY to have our meets in different areas around SouthWest FL to please everyone so i am here as president to listen and take in your concerns i just want to note that i am not having this club to make a profit off of. i am not a millionaire i am working two jobs and i am doing this on my spare time. i just want to have this club to have a Shared hobby with other people.

Swflgens is all about having a Good time with good People

please Accept my Apology

SWFLGENS on facebook.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:29 PM   #110
cherkoo89
Co founder of SwFlGens

Drives: 2011 camaro ss
Contact me also if you ever have any ideas or concerns we are here for you.

check us out: Swflgens.webs.com
cherkoo89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:14 PM   #111
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS LS3 Black/IO Vert
It's a long wait until our next meet on April 21st. I'm ready to go today!

When my car was being built last November, I met Eric on camaro5.com. His new Camaro IBM convertible was being built at the same time. He mentioned to me that they live in Western Pennsylvania and they were planning a trip in March of 2012. They would drive to Virginia and put their new convertible on the auto train bound for Florida. Once in Northern Florida they'd take their time and drive down the east coast of Florida to Key West and then come back up the west coast. He also mentioned that they would like to stop in Fort Myers and meet in person (versus talking on Camaro5.com).

The months have flown by, it's March already, and they have a room reserved in Fort Myers for Friday night, March 23rd.

He asked me to invite all the Camaro owners in our area to dinner and he'd buy! I know Eric is reading this and having a heart attack…just kidding about him buying. Tony (tonytahoe) recommended we go to a restaurant in the Gulf Coast Town Center Mall near the Bass Pro Shop that several of you met at last year: http://www.millersalehouse.com/
http://www.gulfcoasttowncenter.com/s...9?OpenDocument.

If you can, please come and join us at 5:00 PM in the parking lot in front of Miller's Ale House, show Eric and his wife how we Floridians welcome new friends to Florida, and when we get tired of standing around and bragging about our cars, we can go inside and eat.

Paul, hopefully you can bring the shirts so we can get a look at them.

Jerry

AFCMSGTRET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:23 PM   #112
rchrdp305

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFCMSGTRET View Post
It's a long wait until our next meet on April 21st. I'm ready to go today!

When my car was being built last November, I met Eric on camaro5.com. His new Camaro IBM convertible was being built at the same time. He mentioned to me that they live in Western Pennsylvania and they were planning a trip in March of 2012. They would drive to Virginia and put their new convertible on the auto train bound for Florida. Once in Northern Florida they'd take their time and drive down the east coast of Florida to Key West and then come back up the west coast. He also mentioned that they would like to stop in Fort Myers and meet in person (versus talking on Camaro5.com).

The months have flown by, it's March already, and they have a room reserved in Fort Myers for Friday night, March 23rd.

He asked me to invite all the Camaro owners in our area to dinner and he'd buy! I know Eric is reading this and having a heart attack…just kidding about him buying. Tony (tonytahoe) recommended we go to a restaurant in the Gulf Coast Town Center Mall near the Bass Pro Shop that several of you met at last year: http://www.millersalehouse.com/
http://www.gulfcoasttowncenter.com/s...9?OpenDocument.

If you can, please come and join us at 5:00 PM in the parking lot in front of Miller's Ale House, show Eric and his wife how we Floridians welcome new friends to Florida, and when we get tired of standing around and bragging about our cars, we can go inside and eat.

Paul, hopefully you can bring the shirts so we can get a look at them.

Jerry

I can go since its really close to my university. the only thing is I have to see what day exactly does March 23rd fall in.