Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 04-01-2011, 09:51 AM   #1
RancidCamaro

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS
Tint, Exhaust, and Tune in the Denver area

I'm looking for some recommendations from the ccotr or any Denver folks.

Tint Shop: Looking to go 35% all around and haven't tinted a vehicle in Colorado yet, I'm more interested in quality/longevity of work here than price.

Exhaust Shop: Pretty soon I'll be picking up some LTs and a catback. Looking for a shop that I can ship the product to and that does quality installations.

Tune: Think I'll need to get rid of the AFM after sticking on the exhaust? I'd like to know the local trusted dyno tuner if there is one.

I appreciate any input!
RancidCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:59 AM   #2
angelicsowner

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RancidCamaro View Post
I'm looking for some recommendations from the ccotr or any Denver folks.

Tint Shop: Looking to go 35% all around and haven't tinted a vehicle in Colorado yet, I'm more interested in quality/longevity of work here than price.
Eclipse tinting in lafayette....Eric did an excellent job on my tint...I know there's few that have done excellent work, Eclipse is who did mine though.

Quote:
Exhaust Shop: Pretty soon I'll be picking up some LTs and a catback. Looking for a shop that I can ship the product to and that does quality installations.
BDM Performance Exhaust

Quote:

Tune: Think I'll need to get rid of the AFM after sticking on the exhaust? I'd like to know the local trusted dyno tuner if there is one.
I haven't had a tune done, but it seems that folks are real happy with the tuning/dynoing that Clint from AIR does...

Hope that helps!
Old 04-02-2011, 01:26 PM   #3
Clint@A.I.R.
Account Suspended

Drives: 99' Camaro 404 TT
Hi rancid. I can hook you up with all 3. The exhaust and tune can be done by me and the tint I have a hook up through a trusted friend who also does detailing. We can get together on the exhaust and pick and choose which one works best for you. Also can get you good pricing on many aftermarket exhausts.

My number is. 303 250 1466.

Let me know
Clint@A.I.R. is offline   Reply With Quote