Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 10-06-2013, 09:02 AM   #57
31B

Drives: 2014 Black 1SS A6
Send a message via Yahoo to 31B
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrfan View Post
Sorry but I can't help but find your only 3 posts (since joining 9/29) rather suspect since you only post in RX threads.

Sent from my 2SS/RS
Things that make you go hmmmmmm.
31B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:37 PM   #58
Heli
Heli

Drives: 2013 2LT, RS, silver
Lol, I have been reading the posts for a while, just held off my judgement till I encounter the man myself. I try to reserve hurtful words when I am not too clear about what's going on. I have decided way before I started reading posts here that I would either go for RX or Elite. I paid for mine last august 1, 2013. Yes it was quite a wait. And I did hound and bombarded them with phone calls and emails as well. I even panicked more when I read some of the more negative comments here. I work at the Tampa VA at Fletcher, and there are performance stores around my work area that I could have easily went to and got something I may not necessarily believe in. But I made my choice and my peace of mind of having gotten what I believe to be the best for the longevity of my LFX is priceless. I even paid for shipping for my catchcan and oil air filter cap, but decided at the last moment when I received he call to pick it up myself and have them install it. I bought my 2013 LFX from Daniel's Chevrolet at fowler ave. May 29 of this year if u want to check it out,lol.
Heli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:46 PM   #59
lexlueger

Drives: V10 BMW M5, Supercharged 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli View Post
Lol, I have been reading the posts for a while, just held off my judgement till I encounter the man myself. I try to reserve hurtful words when I am not too clear about what's going on. I have decided way before I started reading posts here that I would either go for RX or Elite. I paid for mine last august 1, 2013. Yes it was quite a wait. And I did hound and bombarded them with phone calls and emails as well. I even panicked more when I read some of the more negative comments here. I work at the Tampa VA at Fletcher, and there are performance stores around my work area that I could have easily went to and got something I may not necessarily believe in. But I made my choice and my peace of mind of having gotten what I believe to be the best for the longevity of my LFX is priceless. I even paid for shipping for my catchcan and oil air filter cap, but decided at the last moment when I received he call to pick it up myself and have them install it. I bought my 2013 LFX from Daniel's Chevrolet at fowler ave. May 29 of this year if u want to check it out,lol.
I'm happy you got your catch can. As stated dude is a con man,period.
IW 8 RIB PULLEY W/ OD COG REARS
NX EXPRESS/NANO KIT

KDI HEAT EXCHANGER/ROTOFAB RESERVOIR
CIRCLE D 2800 TC/FLEX PLATE/ADM TRANS COOLER
DSS DRIVESHAFT/1400 HP AXLES
EATON TRUETRAC -LPE 3.27 GEARS
DYNATECH HEADERS/MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST
SQUASH RETURN STYLE FS ID 850's E85/ FLEXFUEL
BMR/EIBACH SUSPENSION

KILL MODE, ON.

lexlueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:47 PM   #60
UF4LIFE102SS
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 2010 2 SS
It still is crazy how long they take! Why do people keep buying from them???????????????????? If it's back ordered move on. Plenty of better CC out there.

Thanks teacher
Old 10-06-2013, 02:50 PM   #61
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by UF4LIFE102SS View Post
It still is crazy how long they take! Why do people keep buying from them???????????????????? If it's back ordered move on. Plenty of better CC out there.
Fixed it for you

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 03:43 PM   #62
Heli
Heli

For me I got it because I researched, before I read the posts. I actually purchased when it was said in their website that it is a 2 week back up. A couple of days later when I revisited the site it said 6 weeks. 2 weeks from the time I purchased I actually visited american performance near my work place and was told that they have Morroso and can get it to me the next day. But it is like buying a pair of running shoes to me, any brand is ok, but ok is not enough when you know what you really want. And I respect those who chose differently.
Old 10-06-2013, 03:53 PM   #63
UF4LIFE102SS
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 2010 2 SS
Quote:
For me I got it because I researched, before I read the posts. I actually purchased when it was said in their website that it is a 2 week back up. A couple of days later when I revisited the site it said 6 weeks. 2 weeks from the time I purchased I actually visited american performance near my work place and was told that they have Morroso and can get it to me the next day. But it is like buying a pair of running shoes to me, any brand is ok, but ok is not enough when you know what you really want. And I respect those who chose differently.
To each their own. Your entitled to your opinion. Moroso ? Not what a was referring to.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:19 PM   #64
Bradrulz

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT IOM
Quote:
So I got my long awaited call Wednesday. Drove from Tampa down to Palmetto yesterday (Saturday) morning and finally got my catch can and oil cap filter installed by Tracy. Opened and my manifold and showed me and cleaned the junk I had in there after only 3,004 miles, and also showed me scope camera views of my lfx valves. I was told they are making operational improvement on productions and are finally catching up on orders. Met the guy who will be steering that helm. It was worth the wait for me, drove back to Tampa with a smile on my face

Productions are finally catching up......that is because nobody is buying them anymore. Everyone has moved on to Elite or the APEX can. With dwindling orders I would hope he would catch up.
MRT2.0 with Helmholtz Pipes, Cold Air Inductions CAI, 4-Pack Gauges, Flat Black Stripes, Added Spare Tire Kit, Elite Catch Can, Chrome 20" Wheels, HUD, ABL Doors, GM Dovetail, Matte Black Gills, Rear Fascia Blackout
Bradrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:27 AM   #65
Heli
Heli

Quote:
Originally Posted by UF4LIFE102SS View Post
To each their own. Your entitled to your opinion. Moroso ? Not what a was referring to.
I agree.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:50 AM   #66
StreetSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
So I got my long awaited call Wednesday. Drove from Tampa down to Palmetto yesterday (Saturday) morning and finally got my catch can and oil cap filter installed by Tracy. Opened and my manifold and showed me and cleaned the junk I had in there after only 3,004 miles, and also showed me scope camera views of my lfx valves. I was told they are making operational improvement on productions and are finally catching up on orders. Met the guy who will be steering that helm. It was worth the wait for me, drove back to Tampa with a smile on my face
Operational improvement on productions? I was told Rx had a third party manufacture the cans and simply added the external parts and painted them per customers request. Has anyone seen the components welded together on site?
StreetSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:46 PM   #67
Heli
Heli

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetSS View Post
Operational improvement on productions? I was told Rx had a third party manufacture the cans and simply added the external parts and painted them per customers request. Has anyone seen the components welded together on site?
What I wrote here in the forum is something I thought I should share to everyone else who are in the same boat as I was. I waited a long time too. August1 to September 5. Both Tracy and Curt ( dont know is that' s the right spelling) told me they were doing improvements on productions and are catching up. That's all I know. I can't make assumptions regarding someones livelihood based on things I have no full knowledge about. I am just happy I got what I wanted, and writing about MY exprience here on the forum, because, it is what the forum is for. Now, if my RXcan doesn't work as I expected, I'll make sure people will read about it too. And most likely get myself an Elite since that was my seond choice. When I get more mods, then I'll post it wherever it is appropriate as well.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:59 PM   #68
Modern07
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2019 ZL1 on Order
RX is Terrible!

Quote:
What I wrote here in the forum is something I thought I should share to everyone else who are in the same boat as I was. I waited a long time too. August1 to September 5. Both Tracy and Curt ( dont know is that' s the right spelling) told me they were doing improvements on productions and are catching up. That's all I know. I can't make assumptions regarding someones livelihood based on things I have no full knowledge about. I am just happy I got what I wanted, and writing about MY exprience here on the forum, because, it is what the forum is for. Now, if my RXcan doesn't work as I expected, I'll make sure people will read about it too. And most likely get myself an Elite since that was my seond choice. When I get more mods, then I'll post it wherever it is appropriate as well.
Some of the specific words you are using in your posts are a massive red flag as to where these posts are originating from...

A couple of phrases used now are very, you know, SC2150 ish.

And 8 posts - all about RX and catch cans and how they are great - no posts about anything else at all.

Not even a post with your car, or an introduction - just straight to the RX thread that you must have searched out specifically.

Seems legit
Old 10-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #69
Heli
Heli

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  138.2 KB
Old 10-07-2013, 10:33 PM   #70
Heli
Heli