Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Sponsor Announcements / Giveaways / Contests

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 05-23-2014, 04:11 PM   #1
Havoc

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
HAVOC Camaro Now Under New Management - Please Read

Dear Valued HAVOC Customers,

I am very excited to introduce myself to the Camaro5 Community. My name is Geoff Lazar and I am one of the new owners of Innovative Vehicle Solutions, the manufacturer of HAVOC Camaro Accessories.

After purchasing the company my business partners and I became aware of several cost cutting measures former ownership implemented. This resulted in parts that did NOT meet our standard of quality. This was completely unacceptable as fit and finish is what defines the HAVOC name.We would like to apologize for that.

In the past HAVOC worked almost exclusively with wholesalers to get products to you. We believe this resulted in a disconnect between our distributors and the end customer. HAVOC did not communicate directly with the end customers, thus were unaware of some of the issues. Because of this, we have worked diligently to build a brand new website, www.havocusa.com. We went to great lengths to assure our website is easy to navigate and our contact information, simple to find. We will also be an active member of the Camaro5 forums, under the Havoc handle. Via the forums and our direct contact with Camaro lovers, the HAVOC Brand will enjoy the opportunity of interacting with all of you. This will give us the chance to react to any concerns that exist regarding the look, quality and performance of HAVOC parts in a timely manor.

It is our intention to restore HAVOC’s good name, reputation and standing in the aftermarket performance parts marketplace. In order to accomplish this, we implemented several quality control measures:

First, as a new core foundation we have made it our mission to once again become a well-respected company, focusing on quality and customer service. We have returned to the time-tested methods that made HAVOC great to begin with.

Secondly, if you purchased a HAVOC spoiler during the time frame of April 2011 through February 2014 and are not satisfied with how it fits on your Camaro, please email us your story and photos. We will do everything in our power to work with you to make sure that you are happy going forward. Feel free to contact me at my direct email, lazar@havocusa.com

Finally, through the Camaro5 forums discount code (Camaro5), we are offering our valued customers deep discounts on our HAVOC parts www.havocusa.com. We have gone back to the original fittings and formulas and are positive you will be happy with the result. Our Front Chin Spoilers, Rear Spoilers, Diffusers and Rockers now all come primed as a new feature. Also, from the date of this letter, we will now offer to paint these parts for you in any color of your choice for a small fee. We will be using only OEM supplied paint, applied by one of the most respected painters in the industry.

We will be checking in on this thread, so please feel free to ask any questions you may have or contact us directly.
We look forward to working with you in the future and thank you for being our customer.

Sincerely,

Geoff Lazar & Team HAVOC
lazar@havocusa.com
or
info@havocusa.com
Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 05:31 PM   #2
Aequitas & Veritas

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS, 2009 GTR
Glad to hear and free bump! Love my Havoc diffuser!

Old 05-23-2014, 06:29 PM   #3
Saint Alban

Drives: '14 Black 2SS RS
I sold my spoiler maybe after a year of having trouble with it. After having to remove it to install some vinyl stripes, it never sat the same way again. If you could make a more rigid design that doesn't need double sided tape to hold it down, that would be great.

The diffuser was awesome. Got loads of compliments and fortunately didn't have any fitment issues like a lot of people i know. In my opinion, it is the best looking aftermarket diffuser.

Any plans for 2014 parts?
Saint Alban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 07:41 PM   #4
Havoc

Glad to hear you guys love the diffuser! We fixed the spoiler and believe the fitment issues are a thing of the past. Feel free to pm or email me anytime.

We have several renderings/designs we are considering in regards to the 2014 kit and are evaluating the associated tooling costs. We'll let you know!

Last edited by Havoc; 05-24-2014 at 07:53 PM.
Old 05-24-2014, 09:44 PM   #5
pinkcamaro10
2G1FC1EV1A9110079

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS, 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to pinkcamaro10
I'm interested in the rear diffuser, I've been wanting one for a while but was hesitant after hearing about fitment issues.

Thanks

Edit:
Is it possible to get a group buy discount going, like we had before?
Old 05-24-2014, 10:28 PM   #6
Forcer

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
Great news!!! il be purchasing my Rear diffuser from you very shortly!!! Love the discount code!!!
Forcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 10:45 PM   #7
DandDC09

Drives: '10 2LT/RS, '13 Malibu
I'm also in the market for the rear diffuser. Held off because of some having fitment issues! Sounds like I will be coming back to you after all!

Thanks for stepping up and letting us all know where you stand and for the discount for the forum!
Old 05-25-2014, 04:01 AM   #8
Saint Alban

Drives: '14 Black 2SS RS
I was curious to see how much the discount was, so I added a part to the shopping cart and proceeded to checkout. I got all the way to credit card info, but didn't see an area to put the discount code. Maybe I missed it?
Saint Alban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 08:27 AM   #9
The Blue Angel

Drives: 2014 BRM 1SS/RS
What about the Havoc rims? I know there has been an issue with the clear coat peeling off. Has the issue been fixed? I bought a set from someone else. The clear coat was peeling off as time went. I might buy another set if the issue has been resolved.
Old 05-25-2014, 08:50 AM   #10
Havoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Alban View Post
I was curious to see how much the discount was, so I added a part to the shopping cart and proceeded to checkout. I got all the way to credit card info, but didn't see an area to put the discount code. Maybe I missed it?
Hello Saint Alban -

The discount code should be applied when you go to the shopping cart. It prompts you "what would you like to do next" and you need to select the radio button for 'Use Coupon Code'

Image Product Name Model Quantity Unit Price Total Camaro Rear Diffuser - Color: Primed

9006-1006-01 $625.00 $625.00 What would you like to do next?

Choose if you have a discount code or reward points you want to use or would like to estimate your delivery cost.
Use Coupon Code Estimate Shipping & Taxes

After this an area will appear to enter in the code:

What would you like to do next?

Choose if you have a discount code or reward points you want to use or would like to estimate your delivery cost.
Use Coupon Code Estimate Shipping & Taxes
Enter your coupon here:

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Team HAVOC
Old 05-25-2014, 04:39 PM   #11
Havoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Angel View Post
What about the Havoc rims? I know there has been an issue with the clear coat peeling off. Has the issue been fixed? I bought a set from someone else. The clear coat was peeling off as time went. I might buy another set if the issue has been resolved.

Hello Blue Angel --

We haven't had any issues with the clear coat peeling since we took over the company (about 100 sets of wheels sold). The company that coats the wheels for us informed us that issues came from our first batch of wheels. They have also since made process improvements on the coating provedure and that has taken care of the clear coat peeling.

It appears that most of the time the peeling was caused by the use of chrome wheel cleaner on the wheels. VERY IMPORTANT! These wheels need to be cleaned with mild soap and water.

We also stand behind the wheels 100%. If you purchase them and you experience any peeling issues, just contact us and we will make sure you are satisfied!
Old 05-25-2014, 04:44 PM   #12
Havoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcamaro10 View Post
I'm interested in the rear diffuser, I've been wanting one for a while but was hesitant after hearing about fitment issues.

Thanks

Edit:
Is it possible to get a group buy discount going, like we had before?
hey pinkcamaro (sweet ride fyi) -

Great news for you......With the discount code of CAMARO5 you actually end up with a better deal then the group buy! Through the group buy, the wheels ended up being $560 shipped and now with the 20% off coupon code they are $535 shipped. This is a $25 discount off the group buy price.
Old 05-26-2014, 10:29 PM   #13
elarson5757
Obsessed and Loving It...

Drives: 2013 1LE-SS
Guys,

I'd like to personally throw my support in for Geoff and his team. They are working hard, moving operations, and I sure will have some great things to come. Geoff went above and beyond in his support for me and I look forward to seeing what I can add to my car next from his team..

Thanks Geoff! The loud red beast and I appreciate it!
elarson5757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 07:15 PM   #14
DaFisch
Master Amateur Mechanic

Drives: Victory Red 2011 2SS/RS
Just ordered the spoiler, in a few weeks I'll order some of those rims too! The prices are killer!
DaFisch is offline   Reply With Quote