Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 07-15-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
Jeffm
ICANHAZ

Drives: 2013 CRT 1SS/RS
Review: Garry Dean's Infinite Suds Auto Spa Shampoo

I started watching Garry Dean after watching a Junkman video a couple years ago and he was talking about the Infinite Use Detail Juice. So after a while Gary started bring out more products and seeing his method uses alot less water and his stuff is concentrated figured what the hell so I bought several of his products as the title says this review is about the soap he has now.

I didnt take alot of pics cause i figure you all know what soap is like and this is like most soaps out there. I used 2 oz to 3 gallons of water and it suds up really well. Kinda excited i put .5 oz in my foam gun as well hoping it would foam up as well as it did in the bucket. I sprayed the car down to get all the heavy dirt off the car then switched to my foam gun and covered the car top down with the foam and left it for two minutes and it looked like this:

Needless to say wasnt to happy how fast the foam disappeared using the heavy foaming position on the foam gun.

next started my wash using my Merino wool mitt and Adams Small Wash pad and was surprised at how well the mitt and pad slid over the paint the soap is very slick and cleaned the car very well it is PH balanced so i cleaned the entire car before rinsing it off. It rinsed off well, but during my morning wipe down after the car was dried using GWDT and Adams Detail spray i found the MF towels i was using were sticking which has never happened using Adams Soap before. I used Adams, Zaino and Finally some towels i got off Amazon which finally worked getting all the crap drug off the towels off the cars paint.

At this time I am going to give it a 6 out of 10 and that is only because of the slickness and cleaning ability. I am going to ask Garry what if anything im doing wrong with the towels and after the car has dried and sat overnight.

thanks for Reading

http://infiniteusedetailjuice.com/In...a-Shampoo.html
Jeffm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:48 AM   #2
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Keep us posted. This is interesting
Old 07-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #3
axis
Search Ninja

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS A6
Which foam gun do you have?