Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I)

Old 04-13-2010, 11:47 PM   #1
FANTA-Z

Drives: 2010 SSRS
Since its so close!!!

Just thought I would throw out some reminders to those that are attending. I am sure the weather is going to be great and hopefully in the 80s or so which means shorts weather. I would say this place (dragstrip and auto x) will be like most and require you to wear at the least pants, close toed shoes, and maybe even a long sleeved shirt to participate in the events. So please remember to pack up some pants, long sleeved shirt, and appropriate shoes for the events just to make sure you have everything needed. Last thing you want to do is get down/over/up there to find out you dont have the needed safety gear to make some passes.

This is going to be a great weekend with a lot of people having a lot of fun and I cant wait to get down there. Once again please be safe traveling to Valdosta and if your planning on driving in a convoy it might be beneficial to pick up some two way radios. This way you can keep in contact with those in the convoy much easier than using cell phones. In your respectful convoy threads (might already be done but I havent looked) list up a channel that everyone will be on so those that may come along the convoy can chime in on some good conversation during the trip. Lets make this weekend be nothing but happy memories for everyone attending so save all of the speed and crazy stuff for the track. There is no need to get crazy on the public roads when we are going to have fun the safe way in a couple days, day, or hours depending on when your leaving and how long it takes you to get there.

Sorry this is so long Just things kept coming to mind and thought I would post them up.

Stay safe and see you all soon in the Peach State!!!
FANTA-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:24 AM   #2
GMteSSted

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
whoooo....Great Advice, I would left the sleeves and pants, THANKS!
GMteSSted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:41 AM   #3
HALFFAST

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro
careful of those leather burns