Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 12-06-2011, 09:44 AM   #1121
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by STINGER BEE View Post
Ruby

I like your new stripe scheme ,it really looks Kool, have a good day ladies.and keep
Those are Ladybug's stripes....(Ruby is RJT, Ladybug is VR) Thanks! I think she's beautiful too!
Old 12-06-2011, 09:51 AM   #1122
STINGER BEE
2010RS/SS RUMBLEBEE

Drives: Drives a 2010 2SS/RS Camaro
Sorry so it's your car with the new look, I apologize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Those are Ladybug's stripes....(Ruby is RJT, Ladybug is VR) Thanks! I think she's beautiful too!
Old 12-06-2011, 09:53 AM   #1123
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Quote:
Originally Posted by STINGER BEE View Post
Sorry so it's your car with the new look, I apologize.
No need to apologize... As long as you can appreciate the beauty....
Old 12-06-2011, 10:18 AM   #1124
~Stacy~
Banned

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
GOOD MORNING GORGEOUS GALS OF CAMARO5 !!

Snowed last night :( but the babies have been tucked away for a
couple of weeks now :( Not much on the radar today, got to go
look for some business - Everyone have a grand and glorious day!!
I'm happy the roads aren't wet and snow covered. My camaro still has cow poop on my gfx. I HATE self-service car washes. I'm heading out to Green Bay today to pick up my Badger Hockey Game ticket and then head back to favorite grocery store Woodmans. I haven't gotten to drive my camaro since Friday so I have to go out today Have a awesome day as well
~Stacy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:53 AM   #1125
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpendyWendy View Post
Good morning Ladies - it is FREAKING cold here this morning - currently 30 degrees!!! I live in the desert for a reason - I don't do cold! BRRRRR! My poor kids own nothing heavier than a hoodie.

It could be worse - I could have snow like Becky.

Have a great day everyone!
We have a new winner; its 9 degrees here this morning! No biggie, its refreshing!
Old 12-06-2011, 12:04 PM   #1126
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by heRS View Post
I got one of these for my birthday!

<happy dance>
My sweet hubby does not use the internet. He spent 4 hours yesterday driving all over Spokane trying to find a Porter-Cable 7424xp. Even called me asking me "is it a "SANDER"?" "No honey, it's a car polisher."
So he came home with roses and wine instead (my sweetie) and it took me 5 minutes to find one on Amazon for a great price with free shipping.
Really? You can't see the benefit in learning how to use a computer?
Awwwww.... That was really sweet of your hubby!! Mine would have come home empty handed and grumbling!! He hates shopping with a passion!!

Quote:
I thought I would finally pop in and introduce myself - I have had a Camaro since 5/2011. The other ladies thread was a wee bit intimidating for me to post on. I was happy to discover this one. I have spent a lot of time on the forum reading and feel like I know a lot of you. I live in the Phoenix, AZ area. My husband and I have always been Camaro enthusiasts - we currently own "Whiplash" and our 69 Daytona Yellow SS - but have owned one of every generation at some time or another. This is what ours currently looks like.

[IMG][/IMG]
Welcome Wendy and Whiplash!!! Love the look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Have you tried Glucosamine & Chondroitin (sp?)? Shark cartilage? I take both & they really help. If I miss a dose I can really tell (it hurts & I get swelling/inflammation). It does not seem to help everyone, but it is worth a shot. (health food/vitamin store)
I run....A LOT....in fact my 2012 New Years Resolution is to try to run at least a half marathon every month in 2012!! My one MUST HAVE is a Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM complex supplement. And Ruby is right...it works...you can tell when you dont take it!! I have recommended it to lots of people and those who try it thank me endlessly! Works best if you get a complex of all three ingredients. I use Triflex by Nature Made.

Quote:
The first time I saw Ladybugs paint I was in LOVE! I am all about the "unique" factor. We will positively do the blue for sure - just not sure if we will have stripes painted or do the carbon fiber vinyl again - I do really like the texture of them. Here is a quick peek at the flaws... http://photopeach.com/album/wi7m1f we were assured that it would be JUST LIKE paint - but with the option of easily removing it later. Oh well... live and learn.

Did any of you go to CFestII? It was practically in my back yard... I did walk up to Becky and she gave me a hat Maybe your car is in these pics: http://photopeach.com/album/yedgw6?ref=more

Too far for us this year :(
Maybe you could consider getting a carbon fiber hood and leaving the carbon fiber exposed where you want it and paint every where else? Nothing beats the look of real carbon fiber!!
Old 12-06-2011, 01:18 PM   #1127
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
:party0048: Better, yes?

Thank you ma'am!
Yep, it's a lot better than the old one.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:38 PM   #1128
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
Yep, it's a lot better than the old one.

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:29 PM   #1129
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Thanks SSMOKINHOT, I'll try looking for that complex. I use one now that I've used for maybe 10 years, maybe it's time for a change.
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:53 PM   #1130
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
We have a new winner; its 9 degrees here this morning! No biggie, its refreshing!

You can keep your 9 degrees!! I met your friend Greenrail today!! He was in the neighborhood and stopped in on his way to the airport to say HI!! What a surprise and what a nice guy. He mentioned he had met you and your husband a couple of times. What a great community this is that you can pretty much travel anywhere and find a C5 friend!! I'll look forward to meeting you and seeing him again at C5fest 3
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:14 AM   #1131
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
You can keep your 9 degrees!! I met your friend Greenrail today!! He was in the neighborhood and stopped in on his way to the airport to say HI!! What a surprise and what a nice guy. He mentioned he had met you and your husband a couple of times. What a great community this is that you can pretty much travel anywhere and find a C5 friend!! I'll look forward to meeting you and seeing him again at C5fest 3
That is so sweet Becky! He has gotten to be a great friend of ours and we would have never met if it hadn't have been for the Cam5 community. I sent him a Roosevelt presidential camapign button I bought at an auction for his car "Rosie" and he sent me a poster signed by Cheryl and Scott.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:21 AM   #1132
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Good morning, ladies!!!
I had a good and bad day yesterday, all at once... My SUV overheated again, halfway to downtown Seattle... I managed to get it back to the shop where I just had the radiator replaced 3 days earlier, and someone there was kind enough to take me home so I could take Ladybug to do my errands. I was a NERVOUS WRECK driving her downtown! Cold weather, hills, and P Zeroes do not add up!!! Plus, when I parked, a bum walked by and said "nice ride", then asked me for money. I didn't give him any, then was kicking myself - I should have told him I'd give him $5 when I came back out if he kept an eye on my car!
But all was well, I got all my errands ran (which included FINISHING my Christmas shopping ), and went back to the shop to check on the SUV. Turns out the circuit board on my gauge cluster is bad. So I wasn't REALLY overheated yesterday. So now I'm "forced" to drive Ladybug until that gets fixed. Please pray that I don't find any patches of black ice...

The really good part.... wait for it.... I think I AM getting those boots for Christmas Hubby told me a package was coming, and that I wasn't allowed to look at the return address when I signed for it. I didn't look, but the box is JUST the right size to be a pair of boots.... Hmmmmm.....

Now, time to get ready for work... Hope you ladies all have a great day!!!!
Old 12-07-2011, 08:34 AM   #1133
SpendyWendy

Drives: 2011 SW 2SS/RS M6 Delivered 5/20/11
Morning LBM! Hope they get your SUV fixed soon!!! And WHOOO HOOOO for some new sassy boots! Crossing fingers for ya!

I had to take Whiplash into the dealer yesterday for the first time - my 4 pack gauges were totally dead - no lights or movement AT ALL, I have a bit of a squeaking problem from my front brakes when not applied (does not look sexy to be rolling and all you hear is SQUEEEEAAAAKKKK! - LOL) and my alignment is a bit off. So I dropped her off around noon and my dealer gave me a 2012 2SS VR Vert to drive while she is being fixed up - Victory Red is definitely SASSY! I will say I am not a fan of the new steering wheel - that piece of chrome in the lower portion of the wheel damn near blinded me several times while I was driving when the sun hit it.

I am bummed it is so cold here in AZ right now - we (the kids and I) took the car out last night with the top down - the first little bit they were giddy with excitement - then I looked back and my 12 yr old daughter was almost in tears because she was so cold - LOL!

Anyway - have a great day ladies!
SpendyWendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:51 AM   #1134
IROC'D
Momma's Happy....

Drives: 2SS,M6,Summit White, gray int
I am sure thankful for those heated leather seats this morning. While its not 9 degrees here this morning 32 is cold enough. Especially since the heater in the house broke last night.

2010 2SS Ordered 7/20/09
Delivered 10/1/2009!!!!!
IROC'D is offline   Reply With Quote