Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 06-27-2009, 07:36 AM   #253
FwyFlyer

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
We Need Lotsa pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
Bring it on.....lol We will be there. I just did not know if others are meeting us or not and wanted a buffer. Once we clear Denver it should only take a few minutes to get there...Hate the end of month income ticket qoutas that get filled though. Wait till we cross the border into Wyoming.... Cell number on your PM
Have fun everyone! I hope the weather holds out for you. Drive safe. Remember, those of you still breaking them in....... "vary" those RPM's
FwyFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:47 AM   #254
AG454
I am not "Fast & Furious"

Drives: 2010 Camaro LSX454 1LE
See you guys on the next run, have fun!
Don't wait up 'cause I'll be late, I'll be late
AG454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:48 PM   #255
RockyMtnCamaro

Drives: 2007 Avalanche, 2010 IOM SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icntdrv55 View Post
hey Rockymtncamaro....I live in Cantaberry as well. Have you seen my Voctory Res 2SSRS around town? Where abouts in Cantaberry are you?
Have you gone to Southlands mall On Sat mornings for Cars and Coffee? I was there last SAt and they Mauled me! It was great. Owners of Saleens and Super Snakes were just in Awe of the Camaro

I haven't seen any '10 Camaros on the street here yet. I haven't been around much...probably the reason. I may try to check out Southlands in the next few weeks if I have time. I used to have a Saleen....would like to see Camaros and Saleens...

My Camaro is still months away it appears.
RockyMtnCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:48 AM   #256
2SSONLY

Drives: FAST!
Here's one of my favorite pix from the Rally.
Attached Images

2SSONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:19 PM   #257
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
And no that was not my GPS.....lol But I was there and it was authentic. The rally was just fantastic. For those that missed it here is a quick video of some of the highlights. I met many many fantastic people and thier families on this run. I would suggest that on the next one that you all make an effort to come because it will create memories that you will not soon forget. To see the looks on the faces of several hundred folks in Laramie as we drove by thier Auto Show at the park was priceless. Imagine a line of clean fresh and polished Camaro's rolling and rumbling by. Folks have rarely seen one but to see such a presentation was breathtaking. Folks all stopped and looked and pointed in amazement. Same was true all over the roadways. Bikers, Cars RV's all could not believe this site. Lets get our selves organized for the 4th and the Golden Rally and show. We need to keep living the Camaro Life!

418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:03 PM   #258
wyocamaro

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2-2007 Silverados
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSONLY View Post
Here's one of my favorite pix from the Rally.
Rally disclaimer:
I WAS NOT YOUR LEADER AT THAT POINT IN TIME (Yes I'm shouting)
Thanks to all that went and put some faith in the unknown. It was really good to meet everyone.
I will send a spreadsheet with all contact info tomorrow afternoon. Then we can add to it as needed. Can't make the 4th.
Maybe the auto L99 will have someone to play with next time
Nice job Larry More to follow in a few days
Old 06-29-2009, 08:20 AM   #259
2010 SS RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyocamaro View Post
Rally disclaimer:
I WAS NOT YOUR LEADER AT THAT POINT IN TIME (Yes I'm shouting)
Thanks to all that went and put some faith in the unknown. It was really good to meet everyone.
I will send a spreadsheet with all contact info tomorrow afternoon. Then we can add to it as needed. Can't make the 4th.
Maybe the auto L99 will have someone to play with next time
Nice job Larry More to follow in a few days
BUT WHEN WE DROPPED BACK IN THE CANYON I NOTICED YOU WERE KEEPING UP WITH BOWTIE GUY AND I WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE!. (Yes I am shouting back...lol) I was very impressed with both you guys driving cause I was in the rocking chair and know that I was having a real blast for a few miles.

The more I think about the whole trip the bigger grin I get. That whole day was so much fun. I also have to say that I too was impressed by the abilities of that Auto L99 guy and what his car was able to do. After seeing the horror stories of the low power output from the l99 I think he has dispelled those rumors in my eyes. And major props to 2SSONLY. I told her already and will now point out to all that saw it themselves. SHE IS A DRIVER! For the short time I was right behind her heading out from Walden, she was cutting lines like Dale Earnhardt JR. Her acceleration out of corners was perfect. Her entry was perfect. I was really amazed at the control that little gal has over her beast. I would run with her on any road and time. MtCamaro, nothing needs to be said about his skills other than good job and it shows he has the most time behind the wheel of his new Camaro. Tom always kept quiet but he was always grinning so I know he was having some fun with his boy. They both always had the biggest sh&% eating grins on every time we stopped. What a trip and James thanks so much for putting this whole thing together. I cant wait for the next one and a whole new set of memories.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
Old 06-29-2009, 11:20 AM   #260
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

Drives: Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS A6
Larry, Great You Tube video. Unfortunately, I am experiencing some technical difficulty on the video I took with my phone. One, apparently my phone takes the video in a format that is not too user friendly and two, I must have held my phone the wrong way because the video is side ways.
I will try and fix both and get it on You Tube. I know everyone wants to hear that Muffler delete option on Larrys Camaro.
As for the pics, we will get them uploaded soon as well!
Great ride, cant wait to do it again! Sorry about my follow-behind-a-phobia! AND, I don’t need any other L99s to play with, I can hang just fine with you LS3s!!
2010 Camaro SS/RS Victory Red A6- Vararam Intake, Doug Thorley Tri Y LTs, Magnaflow X-pipe, Flowmaster Super 40's, VMS Tune, Razzi Ground Effects, Herritage Grill, RED headlight and fog light Halos, LED DRLs, Dash and extended Door ABL, engine, grill and rear defusser LED lighting ........ 12.59@112.21 (DA Corrected)
Icntdrv55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:27 AM   #261
streetrace

Drives: a slow 2010
so whats going on the 4th?
streetrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:53 PM   #262
2010 SS RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icntdrv55 View Post
Larry, Great You Tube video. Unfortunately, I am experiencing some technical difficulty on the video I took with my phone. One, apparently my phone takes the video in a format that is not too user friendly and two, I must have held my phone the wrong way because the video is side ways.
I will try and fix both and get it on You Tube. I know everyone wants to hear that Muffler delete option on Larrys Camaro.
As for the pics, we will get them uploaded soon as well!
Great ride, cant wait to do it again! Sorry about my follow-behind-a-phobia! AND, I don’t need any other L99s to play with, I can hang just fine with you LS3s!!
I have a file conversion that can fix that and make it into a mpeg4 with acc audio if need be. Also not sure but after converted I think a video editor will allow for rotation. Shoot I thought you had a camcorder. I could have lent you mine for the filming. I thought you just did it on your phone as well for the fun of it. If you did not have a follow behind phobia you would have bought the wrong car so dont worry about it....You just got balls enough to verbalize it...lol And yes but the question is can the ls3's hang with the l99's
Old 06-29-2009, 12:55 PM   #263
2010 SS RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetrace View Post
so whats going on the 4th?
Rally in Golden and a huge car show. I will see if I can post up some details and as the week transpires we will post up participation and meeting locations. Larry
Old 06-29-2009, 02:14 PM   #264
2SSONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
And major props to 2SSONLY. I told her already and will now point out to all that saw it themselves. SHE IS A DRIVER! For the short time I was right behind her heading out from Walden, she was cutting lines like Dale Earnhardt JR. Her acceleration out of corners was perfect. Her entry was perfect. I was really amazed at the control that little gal has over her beast. I would run with her on any road and time.
Why thank you! I've logged a lot of miles in a car and spent much time in the mountains so feel perfectly at home on winding roads. All good drivers and a great bunch to run with. As for you 2010SSRS, trouble maker , I hope we can make that speedway run work. I'll run with you anywhere too, just to see if I can keep up. Now that the car is broken in, I won't hesitate to wrap her up to within 500 of red.

Great break in trip for my car. I only had a little over 400 miles on her when I started the trip but now have over a 1,000. Oil change, clutch maintenance and I'm ready to roar again!!

Meeting all the Camaro owners and their families was fantastic. Let's get another one planned soon. Summer is flying by Black Beauty is itch'n for more action!
Old 06-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #265
2SSONLY

Oh and Larry, get that run slip posted up from the day you were at Bandimere! I'm going to do a time only in Douglas the weekend after Mile High Nationals!
Old 06-29-2009, 02:30 PM   #266
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

Drives: Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS A6
Hey there 2SSonly...you owe me cookies.....you know why!!! Its ALLLLLLLL GOOD !
2010 Camaro SS/RS Victory Red A6- Vararam Intake, Doug Thorley Tri Y LTs, Magnaflow X-pipe, Flowmaster Super 40's, VMS Tune, Razzi Ground Effects, Herritage Grill, RED headlight and fog light Halos, LED DRLs, Dash and extended Door ABL, engine, grill and rear defusser LED lighting ........ 12.59@112.21 (DA Corrected)
Icntdrv55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012 callaway, 45th anniversary, colorado camaro