Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 12-02-2009, 10:12 PM   #85
BOBSS
Outlaw

Drives: 2010SS
congratulations!

see, now you HAVE to lose the mufflers!

Merry christmas indeed

Last edited by BOBSS; 12-02-2009 at 10:26 PM.
BOBSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #86
robertway

Drives: 2012 Challenger SRT8 Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBSS View Post
congratulations!

see, now you HAVE to lose the mufflers!

Merry christmas indeed
Yeah, the mufflers have to go but the budget has been blown for this year with the wheels/tires, sway bars and coilovers on order, a RotoFab CAI sitting in the garage waiting to go in, the Barton Short Throw, and the ******** enclosure with 12" Kicker and 400 watt amp coming UPS tomorrow it will be quite a while before I start even thinking about Long Tubes and exhaust. Probably going to wait until my warranty is up in a few years to do that stuff. Gotta pace myself.... obviously

Then again, those garbage cans really are unsightly back there... lets see, what can I Ebay, I know, I have four kids, the wife won't notice one sold for slave labor....

"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin

LS3 Camshaft Swap Do-It-Yourself Instructions - 2010 LS3 gone but not forgotten!!!
robertway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:55 PM   #87
8eight8

Drives: 2SS/RS IOM/IOM 6m
I'm not sure which wheels I like more, the CCWs or the 404 tubulars. Very nice x2!
8eight8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 04:58 AM   #88
robertway

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8eight8 View Post
I'm not sure which wheels I like more, the CCWs or the 404 tubulars. Very nice x2!
303 Tubulars, but what is a handful of rotational weight grams among sprinters

"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin

LS3 Camshaft Swap Do-It-Yourself Instructions - 2010 LS3 gone but not forgotten!!!
Old 12-03-2009, 09:57 PM   #89
6liter

Drives: BLK
Finally got the coil overs on. The guys at BC Racing were awsome in getting me setup.
Dropped low and looking good.

'10 Camaro 2SS/RS 6spd - Mods: Kenne Bell 2.8, Kooks, Wortec Bi-Modal Exhaust & Big Brake Kit (12piston front), MTI Shifter, BC Racing Coilovers, CCW Thunderbolt, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Carbon Fiber and satin wrap. Thanks to Hartely Automotive for helping with this build.
6liter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:05 PM   #90
6liter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBSS View Post
24/7 webcam
need the 24/7. Please like to try and jack some wheels then sell them to an aluminum recycling place
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS 6spd - Mods: Kenne Bell 2.8, Kooks, Wortec Bi-Modal Exhaust & Big Brake Kit (12piston front), MTI Shifter, BC Racing Coilovers, CCW Thunderbolt, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Carbon Fiber and satin wrap. Thanks to Hartely Automotive for helping with this build.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:06 PM   #91
6liter

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertway View Post
Yeah, the mufflers have to go but the budget has been blown for this year with the wheels/tires, sway bars and coilovers on order, a RotoFab CAI sitting in the garage waiting to go in, the Barton Short Throw, and the ******** enclosure with 12" Kicker and 400 watt amp coming UPS tomorrow it will be quite a while before I start even thinking about Long Tubes and exhaust. Probably going to wait until my warranty is up in a few years to do that stuff. Gotta pace myself.... obviously

Then again, those garbage cans really are unsightly back there... lets see, what can I Ebay, I know, I have four kids, the wife won't notice one sold for slave labor....
I was going to custom exhaust, but to reduce expenses for the time being I just cut out the mufflers. Sounds better and doesnt look so bad from the back.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:43 AM   #92
robertway

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6liter View Post
Finally got the coil overs on. The guys at BC Racing were awsome in getting me setup.
Dropped low and looking good.
6liter, looks great, can't wait to see it once you get some shots outside. The car looks really sharp

Old 12-04-2009, 09:50 AM   #93
CARDU

Drives: Black
Like it
CARDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:58 AM   #94
6liter

Quote:
6liter, looks great, can't wait to see it once you get some shots outside. The car looks really sharp

it's an iphone pic so quality isnt really there.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:59 AM   #95
6liter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARDU View Post
Like it
I think I need to put a batman logo on it.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:04 AM   #96
robertway

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6liter View Post

it's an iphone pic so quality isnt really there.
6liter, that just looks awesome, in my opinion you have one of the sharpest rides I have seen so far. I really feel the cars with the simple mods of wheel choice and lowering make for the best look.

Old 12-04-2009, 01:08 PM   #97
live2well

Drives: 2010 VR 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
6liter, that just looks awesome, in my opinion you have one of the sharpest rides I have seen so far. I really feel the cars with the simple mods of wheel choice and lowering make for the best look.
+1
Old 12-04-2009, 01:14 PM   #98
6liter

I just surprised that there are no rubbing issues. When I put a set of wheels on my GTO before I had to do all kinds of mods to get it to sit right without out rubbing.