Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Old 10-03-2010, 01:46 PM   #29
cnrad

Drives: a wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Ok. So we got 4. Anyone else?

Better yet, why not come up with a design that just has our circle5 and site name on it, post a pic of it, and then create that new thread asking people if they would be interested. If we get enough, we'll do a batch.
Here's my take on it

cnrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:48 PM   #30
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Quote:
We are working on a zippered sherpa lined jacket with a hoodie AND a standard pullover hoodie.

We've been doing tons of BLACK stuff....shirts, hats, lanyards, long sleeve shirts, the ladies shirts are going to be black... We don't want to continue to make everything black. That gets kinda old, IMO.

Here's what I was thinking...

How about offering something different? How about a Full Zip Sherpa Hoodie offered in brown w/ gray sherpa inside and another in putty with a black sherpa lining? It's basically a warm full zip hoodie with polyester sherpa lining in the hood and body. It has quilted lined sleeves and front pouch pockets. It would have the circle 5 embroidered on the left breast. The jackets would be brown or putty and the circle 5 would be embroidered blue (or we could do it in contrasting colors compared to the jacket (putty embroidery for the brown and brown embroidery for the putty).

Any suggestions?

Remember, we have to go with what is most popular. We WISH we could make one of everything for everyone, but we don't do our own screen printing or embroidery and don't have licensing to do most of the things we want to do. We'll do our best to help everyone, though.

Personally, I REALLY like the sherpa. I'm looking at it now, but can't find a pic online.

Black is my favorite colour especially at the track. A white T-shirt will last me about 32 seconds and I have something on it.
Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:38 PM   #31
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRoyalFlush View Post
Here's my take on it

Not bad, but that would have to get licensed. ready to wait 4 months?
Can't have "CAMARO" out there by itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuryman96 View Post
Black is my favorite colour especially at the track. A white T-shirt will last me about 32 seconds and I have something on it.
Shoot...I got ya beat. As I put it on, my hands will get it dirty...

black it is.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:25 PM   #32
cnrad

Quote:
Not bad, but that would have to get licensed. ready to wait 4 months?
Can't have "CAMARO" out there by itself.

Shoot...I got ya beat. As I put it on, my hands will get it dirty...

black it is.
Oh wow lol, what if the "5" was next to "Camaro" does that change things or no?
Old 10-03-2010, 11:10 PM   #33
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

it should
Old 10-03-2010, 11:39 PM   #34
cnrad

Quote:
it should
Big Logo:

Small Logo:

I like the small logo better
Old 10-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #35
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
i would want a black pull down hoddie with the camaro5 logo on back and on the arm like the old long sleeve tshirts
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:10 PM   #36
Mrs.TAG
Camaro5 Store Goddess

Drives: 2012 Lowered Tahoe LTZ
Send a message via AIM to Mrs.TAG Send a message via Skype™ to Mrs.TAG
Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
i would want a black pull down hoddie with the camaro5 logo on back and on the arm like the old long sleeve tshirts
That is in the works.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:19 AM   #37
Jay_LHD3

Drives: 2019 F150 RCSB Abyss FX4
Quote:
We are working on a zippered sherpa lined jacket with a hoodie AND a standard pullover hoodie.

We've been doing tons of BLACK stuff....shirts, hats, lanyards, long sleeve shirts, the ladies shirts are going to be black... We don't want to continue to make everything black. That gets kinda old, IMO.

Here's what I was thinking...

How about offering something different? How about a Full Zip Sherpa Hoodie offered in brown w/ gray sherpa inside and another in putty with a black sherpa lining? It's basically a warm full zip hoodie with polyester sherpa lining in the hood and body. It has quilted lined sleeves and front pouch pockets. It would have the circle 5 embroidered on the left breast. The jackets would be brown or putty and the circle 5 would be embroidered blue (or we could do it in contrasting colors compared to the jacket (putty embroidery for the brown and brown embroidery for the putty).

Any suggestions?

Remember, we have to go with what is most popular. We WISH we could make one of everything for everyone, but we don't do our own screen printing or embroidery and don't have licensing to do most of the things we want to do. We'll do our best to help everyone, though.

Personally, I REALLY like the sherpa. I'm looking at it now, but can't find a pic online.

Because you asked!

My color suggestions on the hoodzips:
Brown w/ putty sherpa
Putty w/ brown sherpa
Medium grey w/ light grey sherpa
or
Black w/ black sherpa

Brown and putty look real good together; I had a Quicksilver hoodzip that was putty w/ brown sherpa on the inside and it was awesome. It looked good with blue jeans and a t-shirt and also went good with dress-casual for work.

Jay_LHD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:35 AM   #38
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfaber99 View Post
Because you asked!

My color suggestions on the hoodzips:
Brown w/ putty sherpa
Putty w/ brown sherpa
Medium grey w/ light grey sherpa
or
Black w/ black sherpa

Brown and putty look real good together; I had a Quicksilver hoodzip that was putty w/ brown sherpa on the inside and it was awesome. It looked good with blue jeans and a t-shirt and also went good with dress-casual for work.

I think those are winners right there.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:18 PM   #39
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.TAG View Post
That is in the works.
sweet let us all know when we can order i wasnt able to get one last year
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:14 AM   #40
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Good news is that RW got the long sleeve shirt and hoodie samples in today. They are snapping pix of them and sending them off to GM and EMI. As soon as that is a go, we are going to begin ordering and what not. So.... We will be good to go soon.

Sherpas. RW is going to photoshop what it would look like on the brown/putty and some other colors to see how it'll look. I'll post some pix when I get them.