Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Old 05-18-2015, 01:05 PM   #1
BlueRay2ss

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS 2013 2LS 1998 Z28
Fest 6 event shirts?

I haven't seen any info on Fest6 event t-shirts and other merchandise, any idea if and when these will be available to order? Thanks!
BlueRay2ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 10:09 PM   #2
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRay2ss View Post
I haven't seen any info on Fest6 event t-shirts and other merchandise, any idea if and when these will be available to order? Thanks!
Not sure hot I stumbled across this thread tonight, but yes there is a shirt. There is a pre-sale going on right now, you can order though the store (stores.camaro5store)

Tag has posted this (more or less) in a few threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
We have been dragging on this working out the fine details but finally, FINALLY got everything situated. And yes....we did have to wait for the debut of the 6th Gen to get GM's blessing to use these images on the Fest shirts. SO...

Just as the years past, we have the pre-orders available in the Camaro5 Store.

Please...PLEASE do us at the store a favor and get the pre-orders going asap. This will only be open for a few weeks as we'll need to go to print asap. We need finite numbers on sizes and the only way to be absolutely positively be sure you will get the sizes you need, is to get them pre-ordered.

Can't wait to see everyone at this years FEST!

If you have any questions, you'll have to ask Tag
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 05:19 PM   #3
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
The store has been updated to reflect proper stock. We have shirts in all types but select sizes.
Mens Fest 1sm, 1xl, 6-2xl, 3-3xl
ladies fest 1sm, 1md, 2xl, 2-2xl
track 1md, 2lg, 3-2xl, 1-3xl
bling 1sm, 2md, 1lg, 1xl, 3-2xl

That's what we have in stock as of right now which can change at any time. So if anyone wants anything, now's the time to pick it up or it might be gone by the time you get there!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 09:18 PM   #4
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

UPDATE. The store is now stocked. The only thing we aren't going to carry are the bling bags but we can get them in a few days.

All other items, bling shirts, girls fest shirts, guys fest shirts, and track shirts are all in the store. Every size is in stock except for 5XL and 4XL. Track shirts are also heather gray instead of charcoal gray.

Order up...as this is it. What's left is left and there will be no more printing!

Doug
Old 11-26-2016, 11:31 AM   #5
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

All these shirts are in the store with special Black Friday pricing. Pretty much everything is half off with the bling shirts down 33% off. Check out the store soon before your half off shirt is ordered by someone else!

Www.camaro5store.com