Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-04-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
melody301
NY Football Giants YAY!!!

Drives: 2011 LS
I'm Going To Kill My Coworker

Coworker just played a bad but actually a good prank on me.

I park my car at a near by parking garage and have had my car hit once at this garage by an idiot who didn't know how to front in park properly. Anyway, coworker calls my office phone and says he just hit my car at the ------- Parking garage. He said he got my number from one of the attendants and that he hit my car pretty bad in the rear. Taillight damage, rear tire flat, and bumper dented in pretty bad. Said he hit it with a van.

I said I back in park so how did you hit me from the rear? He said he hit it at a slight angle and rammed it into the wall. He asked where I was located and that he can meet me somewhere. I said meet me at my car. He said well I'm in a wheel chair so it'll take me about 10 minutes. I said well you need to be on your way. I hang up the phone and walk out of my office storming mad and I see this jerk walking down the hall toward me with a big grin on his face and I knew he did it. He said he called me from some app on his phone that gave him a different number.

On top of all that I went to punch him in the arm and injured my damn finger. HUH!!!

Need advice on how to get him back.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:21 PM   #2
Sasquatch
C5 THAKILYETI

Drives: 2LTRS
OK, if you say so, but for this to work, you'll have to find a dead frog. Try local pet stores and say you are a science teacher. They will have a fresh one.

put the dead frog in his jacket pocket or somewhere inside an article of his clothing and recite the following incantation aloud:

"lek-too lek-too lek-too, e nunda lektoo nunda"

He will fall ill within two weeks.

ancient sasquatchian curse.
Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:43 PM   #3
Lazerbrainz2k3

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS - M6, NPP, MRC
I've had a few people do that to me at work - including a manager who said he backed his Prius into my car! It happens, but it sounds like it's in good fun.

Could be worse. The one time I didn't believe a coworker (and I usually do - am I paranoid?) was when some UAW contract fight was coming up, we were flirting with a strike happening, and one day a coworker told me the union guys were lighting off some very hot fire pits outside the gates to keep themselves warm while holding up signs and all, and doing it right by where my car was parked. I said yeah right, we're not even allowed to smoke outside the gates, nice try. A little bit later I passed a window looking out at the gates, and guess what I saw? fire pits! By my car! I tell you, Usain Bolt couldn't have beaten me on the way out to move my car.
Lazerbrainz2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:01 PM   #4
2011ss/rs

Drives: 11 ss/rs RJT w/Black Cherry stripes
Send a message via AIM to 2011ss/rs
Tell your boss he sexually harassed you that should take care of him. Pretty mean but he will get the point.

I am only kidding
Old 04-04-2011, 01:20 PM   #5
FFPM73
Firefighter/Paramedic

Drives: RJT 2SS/RS M6 LS-3
Pour some oil under his car. Then, tell him too move it too make sure it wasn't there before he parked. When he moves it, go pour some more oil under his car. He'll make an appointment to get it fixed, the shop will tell him everything is fine. He'll pick it up and drive it to work, then, pour antifreez or transmission fluid under the car.......vicious cycle, but it is damn funny.......
Old 04-04-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
UT-Engineer
Just Cruisin'

Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
release the air from his tires... Im sure he doesnt carry a spare air pump on him

UT-Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:37 PM   #7
TSSUNAMI
It was ninety nine cents!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Little off topic:

But I have that beat.

I went to UNLV for college, Eminem played a concert at the Thomas and Mack Center, and I drove my jeep to said event. Left the top down before I went in, came out to find that someone had taken a crap in my backseat and left a box of kleenex next to it.

Took two hours to clean and the stain never really came out.

More a vandalism story, but still, the kleenex made it prankish. I still get shit from my frat brothers about it 10 years later. (probably one of them who did it)
Old 04-04-2011, 01:43 PM   #8
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
Leave a note on his windshield that explains that you hit his car. Leave the phone number to the local massage parlour as the call back number...you know, the one out by the truck stop?

He will spend the next 15 minutes trying to find the (non) damage on his car. Then when he calls the number may figure it out.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:44 PM   #9
66olds442
Born Olds, Living Chevy

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS: VR A6
If you have access to his computer, here is a ton of awesome things you can do.

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/april-fo...view-1642.html
Old 04-04-2011, 01:45 PM   #10
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Quote:
Originally Posted by melody301 View Post
Need advice on how to get him back.

I'd screw his Wife!

That'll teach Him...
Old 04-04-2011, 01:55 PM   #11
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
One of the guys at work actually did this to a buddy of ours....

he drove a small truck.....so my buddy came in a little late so He knew the other guy would be at woprk when he got there. He too drove a truck and put a floor jack and some blocks he made just for this occation ( he had measured his truck a few days before). Jacked up the rear, put the blocks under the axels and late her down. the wheels were only off the ground about a half inch.....When he got in his truck to go home..... NOTHING BUT SPINNING WHEELS!!!!! there was some SERIOUS payback comming for that one! needless his carpool was NONE TOO HAPPY!
Old 04-04-2011, 02:07 PM   #12
melody301

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
I'd screw his Wife!

That'll teach Him...
Um since I'm a female and don't roll like that then that's not gonna work. Thanks though.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:08 PM   #13
melody301

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66olds442 View Post
If you have access to his computer, here is a ton of awesome things you can do.

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/april-fo...view-1642.html
He works in the IT dept but when he leaves to go to the gym I can get access to his machine. Thanks.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:10 PM   #14
melody301

Quote:
Originally Posted by toesuf94 View Post
Leave a note on his windshield that explains that you hit his car. Leave the phone number to the local massage parlour as the call back number...you know, the one out by the truck stop?

He will spend the next 15 minutes trying to find the (non) damage on his car. Then when he calls the number may figure it out.
+1 That seems simple enough to do.