Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 12-21-2013, 11:30 AM   #197
13hotwheels

Drives: 2010 Hennessey HPE550 #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlvrine View Post
Those are sweet! Got prices or ordering info?
Stay tuned the guy who made these is not sure he will make more, rightly concerned about infringement.
13hotwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #198
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
AWESOME looking caps for sure, can't wait to post some more of his work.
Old 12-21-2013, 06:18 PM   #199
Fish-man

Drives: too many to say!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13hotwheels View Post
Stay tuned the guy who made these is not sure he will make more, rightly concerned about infringement.

Fish-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 07:05 PM   #200
13hotwheels

Drives: 2010 Hennessey HPE550 #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish-man View Post
sorry Chad!
13hotwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 08:32 PM   #201
Fish-man

Drives: too many to say!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13hotwheels View Post
sorry Chad!
Sell them to me
Fish-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 12:00 PM   #202
cactuseater

Drives: .
Hi Folks! I just found one of these in a 2013 with 4K on the ODO at a price I cannot shake at. Was a GM owned car..... I take it you guys like this thing. I was taken by surprise how beautiful it was in person. Great drive too, much better than the 2010-2011's I had owned.
cactuseater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #203
Blue-J

Drives: 2013 2LT HWSE
Good luck with your future purchase. I bought mine for the color. You are familiar with multiple Camaros so have already found answers to your questions. This might be of assistance if you haven't run across it before. http://buydropstop.com/ Enjoy. I've had over 200 kids have their pictures taken in the drivers seat with their permagrins. Until it got parked in the garage I was still running into those that were unaware of the Hot Wheels Edition Camaro. Can't wait for spring!
Blue-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:21 PM   #204
HWDV

Drives: 2013 Camaro Hot Wheels SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beard View Post
New hat to go with the new car
I want one.

CAI Induction, Cat Back Exhaust & Xpel Clear Bra

HWDV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:23 PM   #205
HWDV

Hats

Where do you buy that cool hat to go with the Hot Wheels?Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1123
Size:  140.5 KB

Old 12-31-2013, 08:31 PM   #206
The Beard

Drives: 2013 2SS HWSE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWDV View Post
I want one.
Found it on eBay. I believe a Camaro5 member was putting up the auctions.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:05 PM   #207
Shep

Drives: 2013 Hot Wheels 2SS
In May of 2013 I purchased a Hot Wheel Camaro for my son, and this is going to sound crazy, but he is only one. I wish my dad did that for me and had a cool car to give me when I was 16.

Anyway, I rarely drive it; I only have around 2500 miles on it. Most of the time it just sits in my garage. I have been having trouble keeping air in the tires. One of the tires looses air down to 6 PSI when I let it sit for 30 days. I have taken it to the dealer twice, but since I didn’t buy the tire protection plan they give me a hard time. But, with persistence, they do look at my car for free. I just gave them over $40K, it is the least they can do. They said the tire lost a bead the first time. The second time they said the wheel had a lot of burrs on it and they had to grind them down. I noticed the tire was low again and I have only driven it 5 miles since the last time I was there. We will see if they look at it again.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Shep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:33 PM   #208
HWDV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep View Post
In May of 2013 I purchased a Hot Wheel Camaro for my son, and this is going to sound crazy, but he is only one. I wish my dad did that for me and had a cool car to give me when I was 16.

Anyway, I rarely drive it; I only have around 2500 miles on it. Most of the time it just sits in my garage. I have been having trouble keeping air in the tires. One of the tires looses air down to 6 PSI when I let it sit for 30 days. I have taken it to the dealer twice, but since I didn’t buy the tire protection plan they give me a hard time. But, with persistence, they do look at my car for free. I just gave them over $40K, it is the least they can do. They said the tire lost a bead the first time. The second time they said the wheel had a lot of burrs on it and they had to grind them down. I noticed the tire was low again and I have only driven it 5 miles since the last time I was there. We will see if they look at it again.

The air pressure changes a lot with the low profile tire, but I haven't had it drop that much. Some times when the temp goes down, the tire pressure is a few pounds low, but come back up after it in the road for a bit. I don't drive mine much either. Only 700 miles since August! Will put some miles on it this spring and summer with some planned trips. I would take it to a good tire shop, you have a leak somewhere!

Old 01-02-2014, 08:16 PM   #209
Blue-J

Drives: 2013 2LT HWSE
Took mine in frequently until parked in garage!
Blue-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:29 PM   #210
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep View Post

Get them filled with Nitrogen. With the colder weather, the air in your tire changes density and will slowly leak out over time. Nitrogen however does not do that with the cold weather.

For example I have nitrogen in my winter tires on my truck. It gets down to -40C/F and I never have a tire pressure issue.

Most major tire shops and dealerships are able to swap the air out for nitrogen for a fairly cheap price, and it is worth every penny. I have nitrogen in the tires on my Camaro and it is sitting in the garage stored for the winter, and the tires look just the same as the day I parked it back in October.
DELIVERED APRIL 22nd, 2013 and enjoying every minute since!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, Custom painted interior pieces, Custom painted hood liner and trunk liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels, LED side markers
mhoskins76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blue, hot, hotwheels, kinetic