Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 03-01-2014, 01:00 PM   #57
SgtPickles69
Team LFX

Drives: Fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMan View Post
Hey guys, bringing the thread back from the dead.... I just installed these for a friend but only one of the halos is coming on when I turn them on. He had his fogs and side markers tied together already so I just t-tapped into that wire with the power and gave it a separate ground on each side (horn screw). Does it need to be grounded using the wire from the fog/side marker as well?

Suggestions??? At a loss here, only the inner halo and projector is on currently. When fogs are on the center ring is on, and when side markers are on projectors and center ring are on.
Replied to your PM.
Old 05-06-2015, 01:01 PM   #58
easyfame

Drives: 2013 Camaro LFX
sorry for bumping this but I'm a little confused. Every listing says it takes h7 high and h7 low. but people are saying H13 fits!

Which one is it!
MRT V2 Axle Back, Cold Air Inductions Intake, Vitesse Throttle Controller, 20" Voxx SS Wheels Matte Black, Blacked Out Bowtie, Side Markers, Taillight Bezels, Front Bowtie Delete, 1LE Suede Steering Wheel, Shift Knob and boot. 4-Pack Gauge Cluster, Fog Lights
easyfame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 05:22 PM   #59
SgtPickles69
Team LFX

Drives: Fast
H7. Source: I have them.
Old 05-06-2015, 06:22 PM   #60
easyfame

Drives: 2013 Camaro LFX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtPickles69 View Post
H7. Source: I have them.
Can you help explain how the harnesses and everything hook up.

I have a h13 hid kit from TRS right now in halogen housing (bad, i know) and want to get eagle eyes.

The DIY on the forum is a little odd because it has the factory green connecters going into each of the eagle eyes while my harness just uses the h13 relay male to factory green female. Im pretty confused.

also, how do the h9 bulbs control the high beams on the eagle eyes!
MRT V2 Axle Back, Cold Air Inductions Intake, Vitesse Throttle Controller, 20" Voxx SS Wheels Matte Black, Blacked Out Bowtie, Side Markers, Taillight Bezels, Front Bowtie Delete, 1LE Suede Steering Wheel, Shift Knob and boot. 4-Pack Gauge Cluster, Fog Lights
easyfame is offline   Reply With Quote