Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 03-31-2013, 04:35 PM   #1
DAL123

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS/A6
Stabilitrak/ABSneed help /Input

I got the stabilitrak warning lights and the ABS light on in the dash. I also got a cel code P0449 Vapor canister vent solenoid valve, My mechanic will fix that when I get a chance to drop off car he will install the new sol. valve. any wayshe said the stabilitrak problem is a bad left front wheel speed sensor, I replaced that but I still got the the error lights in the dash. How do I clear this or should the ECU should have seen the new sensor and clearitself. could it be more than the speed sensor ? NO code for this problem.when I get a chance I will swing by my mechanic and show him the situation. Just hoping I could get some input and reset it myself. Thanks all.
Trifecta Tune, Vararam CAI,Self ported Intake Manifold,3/8 Black Iceolator,Rx Catch Can, W/Breather, V8 Rear Diff. 3:45s W/Posi Mod, Mrt V2.0 Axel Back, Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe, Street Scene Front Splitter.,V-Max Trottle Body., Eiback Sway Bars., Phadt End Links.,
DAL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:15 PM   #2
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Stop at a place like Autozone and have them read and clear the codes. That way you have the code number and it will be cleared. If it comes back time to go to the dealer or mechanic for a fix.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:46 PM   #3
gutterball

Drives: 2014 1LS M6 Supercharged
Send a message via AIM to gutterball
You can always disconnect your Batt. to clear, but then your going to have to set your Radio settings and Window program again. Best bet is to do what rtcat said, stop by Autozone and have them reset.
gutterball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:12 PM   #4
DAL123

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS/A6
I got trifecta and it doesnot show a code. is there scanner better?
Trifecta Tune, Vararam CAI,Self ported Intake Manifold,3/8 Black Iceolator,Rx Catch Can, W/Breather, V8 Rear Diff. 3:45s W/Posi Mod, Mrt V2.0 Axel Back, Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe, Street Scene Front Splitter.,V-Max Trottle Body., Eiback Sway Bars., Phadt End Links.,
DAL123 is offline   Reply With Quote