Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 02-09-2012, 09:43 AM   #71
BROMARO909
SO CAL HEAD TURNERS

Drives: 2010 CHEVY BROMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohawksIOSS View Post
H a H a I am an EX-Stangpede Member!
Damnnn def upgraded then!
APPEARANCE MODS: STILLEN FRONT SPLITTER, CUSTOM PAINTED BOWTIE, TINTED FOGLIGHTS, BLACKED OUT RIMS, CUSTOM PAINTED BRAKE CALIPERS, BLACKED OUT KEYHOLE, 35% FRONT 15% REAR WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHS, BLACKED OUT TRUNK LID. LIGHTING MODS: BFXENON 6K HID KIT, STEALTH TURN SIGNAL BULBS, LED FOG LIGHT BULBS.
INTERIOR MODS: RED LED BULBS IN MAP/TRUNK, FLAT BLACK CLUSTER BEZEL, CUSTOM PAINTED SHIFTER BEZEL
PERFORMANCE MODS: BLASTIN BOBS AXLEBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM, HURST SHORT THROW SHIFTER, H&R SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS
BROMARO909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:55 AM   #72
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2010 Carmaro SS/RS
Looks like this is going to be a great event. I would like to go to this and the detail day event, but my son has a Redline cup Qualifyer for BMX on the 18th.
I just bought a bunch of thier suspension parts, but haven't had a chance to put it all on yet. Got the G1 package, along with trailing arms and tie ends. All products look great and hope to have it on before the next auto x race.
Have a good time, tell Joe I said HI.
cterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:55 AM   #73
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s

Quote:
Originally Posted by The LSX Dr. View Post
I will already be in Ca.
nice ! ill add you to the list
Old 02-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #74
BROMARO909
SO CAL HEAD TURNERS

Drives: 2010 CHEVY BROMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by cterry View Post
Looks like this is going to be a great event. I would like to go to this and the detail day event, but my son has a Redline cup Qualifyer for BMX on the 18th.
I just bought a bunch of thier suspension parts, but haven't had a chance to put it all on yet. Got the G1 package, along with trailing arms and tie ends. All products look great and hope to have it on before the next auto x race.
Congrats for your son bro!
APPEARANCE MODS: STILLEN FRONT SPLITTER, CUSTOM PAINTED BOWTIE, TINTED FOGLIGHTS, BLACKED OUT RIMS, CUSTOM PAINTED BRAKE CALIPERS, BLACKED OUT KEYHOLE, 35% FRONT 15% REAR WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHS, BLACKED OUT TRUNK LID. LIGHTING MODS: BFXENON 6K HID KIT, STEALTH TURN SIGNAL BULBS, LED FOG LIGHT BULBS.
INTERIOR MODS: RED LED BULBS IN MAP/TRUNK, FLAT BLACK CLUSTER BEZEL, CUSTOM PAINTED SHIFTER BEZEL
PERFORMANCE MODS: BLASTIN BOBS AXLEBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM, HURST SHORT THROW SHIFTER, H&R SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS
BROMARO909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:43 PM   #75
leonardo

Quote:
whats going on Chuck, havent seen you since that car show in Orange county few months ago, and ok I will tell Joe you said hi, also tell your son huge congrats !!! hes going to do great
Old 02-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #76
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2010 Carmaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROMARO909 View Post
Congrats for your son bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
whats going on Chuck, havent seen you since that car show in Orange county few months ago, and ok I will tell Joe you said hi, also tell your son huge congrats !!! hes going to do great
Thanks. He got a new sponsor this year, so we committed to a lot more of the big races and will be traveling a lot starting early March. This one is local, but needs to do these qualifiers so he can qualify for the Redline cup race toward the end of the year. Been busy with BMX stuff and Glamis season, but try to make what I can. Think I am going to try to make the Camaro Nation deal tomorrow. See you then if your there.
cterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:20 PM   #77
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
Quote:
Thanks. He got a new sponsor this year, so we committed to a lot more of the big races and will be traveling a lot starting early March. This one is local, but needs to do these qualifiers so he can qualify for the Redline cup race toward the end of the year. Been busy with BMX stuff and Glamis season, but try to make what I can. Think I am going to try to make the Camaro Nation deal tomorrow. See you then if your there.
Congrats to your son
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Buffnshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 02:01 AM   #78
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
If anyone is looking to buy used JBA high flow cats for the V8, they'll be taken off my car on Saturday before the event, and I'll be selling them. They have roughly 4000 miles on them I believe. PM me of you're interest.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #79
SilverFoxx
IECC Family Member

Drives: 2010 2SS,A6, SIM
Put me down Leo; I should be able to make it
Old 02-11-2012, 06:24 PM   #80
TCAT

I'll update the list! Thanks for coming!
Old 02-13-2012, 07:25 AM   #81
rsoltero

Drives: CHEVY CAMARO 2SS
AW MAN!! ITS RAIN OUT HEAR! I HOPE IT DOESNT RAIN SATURDAY. THAT WOULD REALLY SUCK!
rsoltero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:33 AM   #82
TCAT

The weather is supposed to be completely clear on Saturday, so we're good to go. However, Sunday, it's supposed to rain. Weather changes all the time, so we'll have to keep an eye on it.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:03 AM   #83
leonardo

Tommy
Felipe
Leo
Andy
Alex-bromaro
Michael
Chito
Jorge
Gordon
Chris
Carter
Jake
Ed (IE)
David (IE)
Robert (IE)
Scott (IE)
Phillyboy (IE)
Rsoltero (IE)
Silvrrrr (IE)
SilverFox (IE)
Buffshine
The LSX Dr
TomD + 4 others from centralcoast camaro club
Cali Generalz ( # of people ?, still pending confirmation )

Last edited by leonardo; 02-14-2012 at 04:10 PM.
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:26 AM   #84
leonardo

just quick update, yesterday I talked with Ed from IECC and we are ALL going to meet up in a location in thousand oaks, ill post address later