Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 09:46 PM   #57
The Jerk
Here but not really here.

Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro 2SS/RS M6
Send a message via AIM to The Jerk Send a message via MSN to The Jerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregus73 View Post
yep happy w/ my 120GB zune....actually dropped my old 80GB zune about 100 times, and it still worked like a champ. (the thing was darn near indestructible).. my wife's crapple iphone bit the dust after a year and a half, and now will not turn on. my wife babied it, and it had a protective case.

happy with onstar, xmradio and my zune w/ the aux port.
Hey Gregus, ever used any playlists from your zune on the usb aux port? For some reason I get one stupid random song that has NOTHING to do with the playlist and just plays the song once every lets say 5-6 songs after.. or maybe the Camaro's system for randomizing music isnt really up to date..
Old 04-14-2010, 09:47 PM   #58
justincase_2008
The Freak Kid

Drives: ABM 2010 SS/RS White strips
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngoliver View Post
What??? How are some of you bashing Apple like this?
That stuns me obviously many of you have not owned an Apple computer or many Apple products.
Yes they USED to be crap but now they are so far ahead of Microsoft it isnt even funny. So much simpler and run so smoothly and iv never seen a virus in my life.

Apple with GM sure that'd be cool but it wont happen.. good thought.
Well get ready the number of mac viruses are building and fast. There wasnt a need before since the low number of macs out there but as that number grows so does the number of @$$holes making viruses.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:48 PM   #59
gregus73

Drives: 2010 Blue Challenger R/T
Quote:
That stuns me obviously many of you have not owned an Apple computer or many Apple products.
Yes they USED to be crap but now they are so far ahead of Microsoft it isnt even funny. So much simpler and run so smoothly and iv never seen a virus in my life.

yea I used to use apple, but now prefer windows7 and ubuntu.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:51 PM   #60
justincase_2008
The Freak Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregus73 View Post
yea I used to use apple, but now prefer windows7 and ubuntu.
Go linux in fact im on Ubuntu now as i type this. lol
Old 04-14-2010, 09:52 PM   #61
justincase_2008
The Freak Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollin Thunder View Post
I spent about 3 grand to build my gaming PC (duel monitors included). Its worth it. But my pre built apple products run smoother and have less bugs, and I dont have to run a virus scan every day.

but like ford and chevy. I like both mac and PC for their own reasons. (excuse the mustang backrounds) But see my awesome SS clock !!!!
nice set up what u running in that thing???
Old 04-14-2010, 10:11 PM   #62
Shuffler
God Bless Dawson

Drives: Synergy for my Daughter
God forbid if GM uses any apple product. There is enough overpriced stuff in this world.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:17 PM   #63
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:

I imagine they USED to be crap until they switched over to running everything on PC hardware. LOL!

Now they only thing they make is an operating so obscure and sparingly used that they can't even muster enough users to attract virus developers, let alone common applications programmers.

If I want the same experience I can run Ubuntu from a thumbdrive...
Old 04-14-2010, 10:19 PM   #64
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jerk View Post
Hey Gregus, ever used any playlists from your zune on the usb aux port? For some reason I get one stupid random song that has NOTHING to do with the playlist and just plays the song once every lets say 5-6 songs after.. or maybe the Camaro's system for randomizing music isnt really up to date..
Do you have the latest firmware in the radio? There's a bunch of threads here on that. It fixed a lot of little quirks in the early releases.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:44 PM   #65
firehawc_69

Drives: Rally yellow w/stripes 2LT
Send a message via Yahoo to firehawc_69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollin Thunder View Post
this is embarrassing. The only guy backing me up drives a honda
Probably just saving up for a Prius and a pair of Crocs or some other trendy thing, no matter how crappy it is. (nothing personal to whomever RT was referring (didn't even look))

Quote:

Zune = mp3
itunes = overpriced proprietary software.

Zune FTW.

1 in 4 people are gay.
1 in 4 people use Apples.
Coincidence? I think not.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:55 PM   #66
RockyTop

Drives: 2000 Camry
cd ftw
Old 04-14-2010, 10:57 PM   #67
justincase_2008
The Freak Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawc_69 View Post
Probably just saving up for a Prius and a pair of Crocs or some other trendy thing, no matter how crappy it is. (nothing personal to whomever RT was referring (didn't even look))

Zune = mp3
itunes = overpriced proprietary software.

Zune FTW.

1 in 4 people are gay.
1 in 4 people use Apples.
Coincidence? I think not.
iTunes is a free software as is Zune both have points or cash you could say but Zune can go between different pcs iPod cant. there is no other software to work our loving Zunes cause we love the Zune software unlike iTunes there and many out there so people dont have to use the iTunes software. And Zune sync cord is also a power cord iPod has two different cords for this (as told by ipod users) As a car lover i like both SS and stang as a nerd i like both mac and PC. If i want to game or do work PC if i want to mix music edit vids Mac. I want to drive and cruse around my ss i want to race ill take my dads built to race 86 stang.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:10 PM   #68
Wes 2467

Drives: One Day: 2LT/RS Camaro
Love my Apple products.. Got a couple iTouches, a Macbook Pro, and use my girlfriend's 24" iMac all the time and never have any problems. I only use a PC at work because I have to.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:11 PM   #69
Rollin Thunder

Drives: 07 yukon xl, 07 vette, 10 SRT8
Quote:
Originally Posted by justincase_2008 View Post
iTunes is a free software as is Zune both have points or cash you could say but Zune can go between different pcs iPod cant. there is no other software to work our loving Zunes cause we love the Zune software unlike iTunes there and many out there so people dont have to use the iTunes software. And Zune sync cord is also a power cord iPod has two different cords for this (as told by ipod users) As a car lover i like both SS and stang as a nerd i like both mac and PC. If i want to game or do work PC if i want to mix music edit vids Mac. I want to drive and cruse around my ss i want to race ill take my dads built to race 86 stang.
lol those ipod users are idiots. the same cord that syncs my iphone to my mac also charges it.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:16 PM   #70
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
This would be a great opportunity for Apple to continue expanding its customer base. I would be very happy if this became an option.

Of course, this should not replace OnStar. OnStar is a GM exclusive and has built a reputation for excellence. Describing OnStar as crap defies logic and reality.
warn 145:159 ban

Closed Thread