Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro Convertible Forum

Old 02-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #57
bulllett

Drives: 2012 Camaro Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post

-1 for rub marks
-1 for how GM is (or rather, isn't) handling it
Blitz got it right for me as well.
bulllett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:20 PM   #58
Maxcam

Drives: RY/2LT/RS 'Vert
Definitely 9+
Old 02-03-2012, 05:33 PM   #59
Wantconvertible

Drives: 2011 SS/RS VERT
After 1 year , 4933 miles
Wantconvertible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:47 PM   #60
DandyB

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS B&W and all MINE

5000 miles in five months and no problems whatsoever.
I luv my car. Though it needs to be washed. LOL.

"Life's been good to me soo far."
DandyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:14 PM   #61
OrangeVert
"Catharine"

Drives: '11 2SS/RS LS-3 IOM/IO vert

Subtracting 0.5 for the TR6060 2nd gear issue, but if I get any of the top problems it will be lower. Waiting until temps are over 65 to lower it again, especially with all the broken bows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUX2BU View Post
I rate mine as a 10 because I have improved it. I got rid of the heavy SUV wheels, added a bunch of performance and appearance mods.
And Ginger looks Awesome, Sux!!
Old 02-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #62
GTOHerder

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange Convertible
9 for me, I plan to take care of it. I have 1600 miles garage kept and covered during the day.
GTOHerder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #63
Jay-SS

Drives: 2011 Black on Black Convertible SS
9...top issues but I love my ride.
Jay-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:01 PM   #64
EM1/SS

Drives: 11 2SS/RS M6 vert
I would give mine a 10
Old 02-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #65
Anna

Drives: the BEST 2012 2SS/RS IBM vert, ever
9, because nothing is perfect (especially not me)
2 months and 3000 miles later
I LOVE this car!
I can’t believe this car is in my garage!!!!!
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:18 PM   #66
wayner

Drives: White SSRS Convertible Edelbrock SC
OK time is up

I am the OP and give mine a 9. Thanks for all 53 scores

The average score given was 9.770754

I knew you guys would give it a high score and I thought this vert. site needed a little sunshine on it.

I am aware the the poll was bias considering were it was taken. But still nice to see.

Keep the shine side up.

Wayner

PS : You guys can't just give a number can you.
Thats why I like you so much.
wayner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:23 PM   #67
ZZTop-leSS

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS M6 - Rally Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUX2BU View Post
...Honestly, if you are rating your car at a 1 you should get something else.
I know what you're saying, but I don't really want anything else. I guess my emotions are just affecting my rating and hopefully that'll all blow over. I'm not just some schmuck that spun the "convertible sports car wheel" and bought the Camaro because that's what the wheel landed on. I've been waiting for this car for a while and dreaming about owning one. I remember getting all geeked up when the hardtop concept pictures were "leaked out" way back when. I went to a Camaro car show a couple years ago and got to drive a hardtop before some of the dealers even had any yet. I remember seeing those pre-production pictures of the vert in Australia and getting so excited. I live near Detroit and actually drove by the GM Tech center one day and saw a vert driving down the road before they were even available to order. I started hyper-ventilating! I actually wasn't even sure if I'd ever be able to own one, but things worked out for me in 2011 and I was able to afford one. I was on cloud 9 even though the weather's not good and it'll be sitting in the garage for a while. That may be part of the reason I'm so bummed. And then you can imagine what a pisser it was when I put the top down 1 time and my dream car was broken! It's like getting kicked awake during an awesome dream. My bubble just burst, my heart just stopped. Fun's over before it even had a chance to really start. Anyway, I'll stop my rant now. Hopefully as time goes on GM will finally figure this thing out and I can get my dream car back. Sorry to ramble on and please don't take this as a backlash at you, SUX. I was just venting. Thanks for listening.
ZZTop-leSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:12 AM   #68
BlackVert

Drives: 2SS/RS LS3, Hurst - Del'd 4/19/11
9. 2011 with 10,000 miles; no issues. Great car.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:12 AM   #69
brian-nicola

Drives: 2014 ZL1
brian-nicola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:14 AM   #70
Angella
~Living the Dream~

Drives: 11 2SSRS Vert, 11 CBR250
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZTop-leSS View Post
I know what you're saying, but I don't really want anything else. I guess my emotions are just affecting my rating and hopefully that'll all blow over. I'm not just some schmuck that spun the "convertible sports car wheel" and bought the Camaro because that's what the wheel landed on. I've been waiting for this car for a while and dreaming about owning one. I remember getting all geeked up when the hardtop concept pictures were "leaked out" way back when. I went to a Camaro car show a couple years ago and got to drive a hardtop before some of the dealers even had any yet. I remember seeing those pre-production pictures of the vert in Australia and getting so excited. I live near Detroit and actually drove by the GM Tech center one day and saw a vert driving down the road before they were even available to order. I started hyper-ventilating! I actually wasn't even sure if I'd ever be able to own one, but things worked out for me in 2011 and I was able to afford one. I was on cloud 9 even though the weather's not good and it'll be sitting in the garage for a while. That may be part of the reason I'm so bummed. And then you can imagine what a pisser it was when I put the top down 1 time and my dream car was broken! It's like getting kicked awake during an awesome dream. My bubble just burst, my heart just stopped. Fun's over before it even had a chance to really start. Anyway, I'll stop my rant now. Hopefully as time goes on GM will finally figure this thing out and I can get my dream car back. Sorry to ramble on and please don't take this as a backlash at you, SUX. I was just venting. Thanks for listening.
im in the exact same boat as you~ owning this car was a dream come true! an ABSOLUTE dream come true! i had faith that the convertible would be coming out and saved EVERY single paycheck for this car for 2 years before there was ever a thought that the convertible was going to be made! not easy for a 24 year old girl to look at her bank account and see well over 10,000 dollars in there and RESIST the urge to go shopping. being that this was my FIRST car purchase on my own i knew the bank wouldnt give me the loan i needed. so it was up to me to put aside alot of savings and help with from my parents as a co-signer, I was able to pick up my DREAM car 5 days before my 25th birthday. Sadly enough just weeks after getting my car, until today i have been making CONSTANT trips to the dealership. (problems including: broken 5th bow, blown speakers, fabric seperated from the car 4 times) i still love my car and it is my baby, but the joy of ownership is slowing going away with the troubles i have been having. I wish there was a solution. its not very welcoming when the dealership tells you that they are "sick of seeing your car". its not my fault. i want it fixed more than anything in this world!!! i rememeber when the first transformers movie came out and i cried because i wanted the car so bad, but i didnt think i would EVER be able to afford it... i just want closure with the issue, please !!!!