Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 02-08-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
Moriartii

Drives: 11 IOM 2SS/RS M6 w/Hurst
Customer service

Open letter to vendors on the forum at large-
I have to admit I am a forum junkie. I am constantly on forums, from this one to several motorcycle forums to a credit forum. When I am looking for parts I peruse the forums first and then do a search on the net for reviews of the parts that I have narrowed down to.

So far today along I have responded to threads regarding issues about fellow members having with products used on our camaros. Now mind you in my opinion, processes could have been a bit more diligent from our members but in the end the member is still the customer and the customer within reason is always right. Last I remember seeing Camaro5 has a ton of members, one crappy review can do quite a bit of damage to a vendors reputation. I know I personally review the reviews and have vendors i will not be purchasing from.

I might suggest that it would be worthwhile to cruise the review section and offer up a reasonable explanation. Or if that may border on a pissy match say hey things happen and we will get you taken care of. In my book that says TONS about a vendow.

Finally a word to my fellow members, remember you may be pissed but things happen. Work with the vendor PRIOR to flaming them on a public forum.

Cheers
K
Moriartii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:02 PM   #2
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Well written!
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote