Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 02-25-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
High-End Motorsports - great experience!

Hi, I just wanted to let you konw that I purchased a license plate from from High-End Motorsports.
http://www.high-end-motorsports.com/...ame-black.html

It is beautiful! Much nicer than the picture shows. The gloss finish is very very classy. It matches the gloss on the paint of the car. It is exactly what I was hoping for!

I'd had my eye on this frame for a couple of months, but I thought it was a tad expensive. After much research and looking at other frames, I kept coming back to this one. I just wanted you to know that I am absolutely delighted with it and it only took 4 or 5 days to get it after I ordered. It was well worth the cost of $45.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote