Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 03-14-2010, 05:00 PM   #1
shevyman

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS IOM
another big meet

Ok well i have been sitting back trying to think and find a big parking lot to hang out.
i was eating sushi in pasadena next to a bowling alley. its called 300. decided to scope it out and looks like a great place to have a meet or hang out with other camaro owners.

so i was thinking of setting up a get together there if any body else is down. now as for date i am not sure yet. i want to try for april if i get my car back. so if you guys would please post and let me know if you are down i will start getting more info as far as when and how much. i know they do group deals and event deals so that i will also go in and find out the full details.
i like the atmosphere. it has a bar for people who want to drink and also i was thinking for people with kids we can get a few lanes just for them.

thank you
shevyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
If it wasn't 8 dollars per game and 4 dollars for shoe rental, it'd be nice, but it's too expensive for me personally. a few of my friends wanted to have parties there but they opted against it after finding out how much they charged. The surrounding area is pretty nice though.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:13 PM   #3
shevyman

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
If it wasn't 8 dollars per game and 4 dollars for shoe rental, it'd be nice, but it's too expensive for me personally. a few of my friends wanted to have parties there but they opted against it after finding out how much they charged. The surrounding area is pretty nice though.
now was that with a group? cause i know a place by my house charges 4 per game and 3.50 for shoes. but yeah its not as nice.

thank you for the heads up but i will walk in an talk and see what the prices would be with a group of 20 as starters. if not i will try to figure something out in a big parking lot some where else as a get together.

and for some with r/c cars we can play
shevyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:43 PM   #4
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
It was with a group of 18 people (3 lanes).

This was in November of last year, so maybe they have changed prices. I'd check it out anyways just in case.