Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Road Course/Track and Autocross

Old 08-06-2013, 01:33 PM   #15
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
You know our situations are very similar... My wife Julie on countless occsions told me we are not trading in the Synergy Green Camaro.

This is the story that broke the camels back....

I contacted a dealership that had a 1SS 1LE IOM... My wife always prays (really) that I will not trade in the car. Well on the way to the dealership via the highway... This guy in a Charger (the two door one I always mess this up) Black pulls next to me.. Well the lane next to him is the car pool lane. So I slow down to get to his lane. The black charger slows down, im like ok I speed up.. he does the same... Well being stupid I go around traffic speed up pass him so that I can get in the car pool lane... Well guess who was behind us... yep... Prison transport... We both got pulled over... and cited... My wife was in the car when this happened... I looked at her and said, God answers prayers.. I will never again attempt to trade in my Synergy Green Camaro.. When I contacted the Dealership they informed me that the owner came in to personnaly see my car. I guess the Synergy Green Camaro be it V6 or V8 sell well and wanted to make a deal... even when I told them it was a auto 6 (not putting it down, just saying value on trade in)

now on that note.

I have a plan in two years to purchase a new Red C7 Corvette. She approves, thank God (pun intended)...

So we will have two cars at some point.. that is if all works out in two years..
Old 08-08-2013, 06:49 PM   #16
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie

Drives: 2014 Corvette Stingray 3LT Z51
Yup. Same boat. Luck o' the Green.