Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-20-2007, 02:05 PM   #71
AirGoya

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
I've talked to a lot of girls about his car is they say its "sexy" or "hot".
The reason this car isnt macho or girly is cause its just plain GOOD LOOKING. Ofcourse its a manly looking car but i bet there are plenty of girly girls that will like the car becuase of its natural good looks.
I plan on driving down the street downtown and pulling over, opening the passenger door, and letting girls just run to get inside.

AirGoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 03:43 PM   #72
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
Well I for one hope girls don't flock to my car! They might hit the car with a ring or something and scratch the paint!!! Then I would have to open up a can of whoopass!! (I would do it, too!)
Old 09-21-2007, 06:59 PM   #73
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
you can do it...your a girl. us guys...just don't have a choice... So we have to let them in...:p
Old 09-22-2007, 01:31 PM   #74
Scott

Drives: 1989 Camaro Z28
"Never Underestimate Your Opponent"- Deacon Jones, 1972. As much as I dislike Ford, and their Mustang, my dislike for them is INVALID.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:19 PM   #75
longfreaknhair

Drives: 4 wheels and a engine
The GTO failed because while it took the name it took nothing else from the once great car. I for one just bought a brand new Dodge Charger. I traded in my 2002 convertible Firebird for it. I love my Charger but after looking at the new Camaro I am considering trading my Charger in. While I do love the look of the new Camaro I know the Dodge is a better product. The Camaro is after all a GM product. A test drive and more research will be needed.
longfreaknhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:22 PM   #76
kevin2323

Drives: challenger
Quote:
Originally Posted by longfreaknhair View Post
The GTO failed because while it took the name it took nothing else from the once great car. I for one just bought a brand new Dodge Charger. I traded in my 2002 convertible Firebird for it. I love my Charger but after looking at the new Camaro I am considering trading my Charger in. While I do love the look of the new Camaro I know the Dodge is a better product. The Camaro is after all a GM product. A test drive and more research will be needed.
OH GOD ....that was your first post and impression on this forum.....these guys are going to eat you alive!
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:33 PM   #77
DET MUSL
Let's Go Wings!

Drives: 2005 Cobalt SS/SC
Wow a Charger is not a better product. Even the heavier G8 is running circles around your car and beating it in every magazine test!
DET MUSL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:36 PM   #78
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
as for the GTO you can say the same thing about the Charger... Nothing in common with the original except the name...

Nothing to do with the Camaro...

Welcome to the forum
Old 08-23-2008, 05:38 PM   #79
kevin2323

Drives: challenger
Quote:
Originally Posted by DET MUSL View Post
Wow a Charger is not a better product. Even the heavier G8 is running circles around your car and beating it in every magazine test!
LOL we don't even know which engine it is.... for all we know it could be the really really bad v6. BTW I am a pure dodge fan and future owner of a challenger srt8 but you gotta show some respect to GM and ford, and dodge they all put out some quality vehicles and some not.
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:39 PM   #80
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
I so want to start a welcome and then want to call you by what you are. . .and then put you on my ignore list because obviously you're here to cause trouble. if I'm wrong I'm sorry but first post, negative post, talks down on gm, blah blah blah. just point your here to cause issues and if that's the case please spare us.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:43 PM   #81
longfreaknhair

Drives: 4 wheels and a engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by DET MUSL View Post
I am not concerned with racing the car. Better product as far as longevity. My Firebird (another GM product) is the biggest piece of shit I have ever owned. I am a family man who no longer wants the tickets that come with more horse power. I want style that marries practicality. I had a 03 Mustang MACH 1 and a 07 Mustang GT convert. I sold them both because as a family man I know if I have the horse power I will use it. Tickets and higher ins will eat into my families needs.
My Charger is the 3.5 6cyl. I wanted the hemi but knew better. I got a little pep but remained responsible. You here Im sure will chew me up for that but in the end I got what I wanted/liked and and still thought of my family without buying a minivan.
I really didnt come here to start crap. I came here to see what others are saying about the Camaro.
longfreaknhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:49 PM   #82
storm79

Drives: 2007 GMC Sierra
gm has good cars.....my pontiac grand prix has over 200,000 miles on it and it still is fast as hell and it's stock so don't be goin on dissing gm just cuz u happened to own a car that didn't work out for you...and if im not mistaken dodge has been constantly changing their car line up because they can't keep a car in their lineup without it failing miserably...where gm has many cars they have had for a long time
Old 08-23-2008, 05:57 PM   #83
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
I really didnt come here to start crap. I came here to see what others are saying about the Camaro.
If you are not here to start crap but to see what is being said about Camaros then Why in your first post are you touting your Dang Dodge and ragging on GM?

I have owned 4 Chrysler Products over the years and they have all Been trouble, I now Have A jeep liberty that I don't think is as good as the 87 Chevy S-10 Blazer I had... I know it won't last as long because of how it is right now with just 36K on it... oh a 3.5L V6 that gets less than 20 MPG on the highway is a Joke. the 4.3 in my blazer would get over 21!!!
The only reason I got the Jeep was My wife thought it was cute....
Old 08-23-2008, 05:57 PM   #84
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
sounds like a troll, looks like a troll. . .
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote