Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Forced Induction

Old 10-11-2013, 10:46 AM   #1
striker1703
striker

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Nitrous Express NX20931-15 complete nitrous system

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I am in process of taking off my Nitrous Express NX20931-15 System . This includes everything u need for plug and play nitrous. This is the camaro specific wet plate system with a 15lb bottle. Included all hoses and bolts needed for the install , 15lb bottle , nx remote bottle opener , nitrous outlet camaro cup holder swtich panel , bottle heater , bottle pressure gauge , Nx purge , blow off valve, Nex Gen ACC Pckg safe fuel system , Fuel pressure Safety Switch, Blow Down Tube. if you purchased all these thing brand new it would retail over 2k. I will include 8 brand new NGK TR6 plugs.

More pics as they system is removed from the car. Best bang for the buck Mod I have ever done. its your turn to shred the streets . attached are some old pics of the wiring and bottle heater and window swtich.

Nitrous Express 5th Generation Camaro plate nitrous systems provide the ultimate in distribution and atomization, due to their Phase 3 Spraybarless technology. These systems feature a billet plate that bolts between the intake and the throttle body for a simple and fast installation, with solenoids integrated into the plate for a clean look. Nitrous Express 5th Generation Camaro plate systems include jetting from 35 to 150 hp and may be upgraded to 200 hp with additional jets. A TPS Autolearn switch activates the nitrous only at wide-open throttle and automatically shuts it off when you let your foot off of the accelerator

[/IMG]

send me your email and I will send u more pics if needed .

Last edited by striker1703; 10-17-2013 at 01:12 AM.
striker1703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:11 AM   #2
striker1703
striker

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
SYSTEM SOLD !