Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 07-25-2013, 06:06 PM   #197
jewel25
Mother of PWA Babies

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmitopgun View Post
Exhaust is in! Sounds fantastic! Video later!!
What did you get?
Old 07-25-2013, 06:28 PM   #198
Cmitopgun

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT/RS
New Catback exhaust from Stainless works

ZL1 Front Fascia, Rockers, & Diffuser, LED DRLs and Fogs, 1LT/RS badges from EmblemPros, CAI Intake, Vmax Ported Throttle Body, Stainless Works Long Tube Headers and Cat-Back Dual Tip Exhaust, IPF Tune, TF3 style stripe kit, Black OEM high wing spoiler, trunk lid blackout stripe, Nitto Motivo tires, 20" Niche rims, and more to come!
Cmitopgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:36 PM   #199
scott5

Drives: camaros
Me and friend started a fb group for domestic cars around myrtle beach so we can get some meets and cruises together. We always see nice cars around so we figured why not try to get them all together. The group is call "Domestics of the beach", if you are interested look it up. There is a page and a group, we made the group so no one could just come in and make drama. So if interested look up the group and click "ask to join" and i get notified and will accept it soon as i can. We already have 40+ cars in just three days. Looking to have our first meet in next couple weeks as well.

We are based out of myrtle beach but we have members the whole way up to nc. So far we have two fifth gens and looking to added some more for more variety
scott5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:00 PM   #200
jewel25
Mother of PWA Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott5 View Post
Me and friend started a fb group for domestic cars around myrtle beach so we can get some meets and cruises together. We always see nice cars around so we figured why not try to get them all together. The group is call "Domestics of the beach", if you are interested look it up. There is a page and a group, we made the group so no one could just come in and make drama. So if interested look up the group and click "ask to join" and i get notified and will accept it soon as i can. We already have 40+ cars in just three days. Looking to have our first meet in next couple weeks as well.

We are based out of myrtle beach but we have members the whole way up to nc. So far we have two fifth gens and looking to added some more for more variety
Thanks the info maybe we can get a group together and the lowcountry and domestics at the beach crew can meet up.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:49 PM   #201
Kryznic

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Where do they do the cars and coffee in Mt Pleasant?
Old 07-26-2013, 02:54 PM   #202
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryznic View Post
Where do they do the cars and coffee in Mt Pleasant?
102 Ironclad Alley

if you come to Summerville at 7:30, you can meet up with a few of us and the Lowcountry muscle car club for a cruise.

We'll start in Summerville at Single Smile Cafe, cruising up the oak covered lanes of Hwy 61, past the historic plantations, and arriving at the West Ashley Cars & Coffee cruise-in. After ‘fueling up’, we’ll head over to Mount Pleasant Town Center to the Mount Pleasant Cars & Coffee event being held there. Heading up beautiful Hwy 41, well arrive at the awe inspiring Mepkin Abbey. If you’ve not been there, you are in for a real treat! After that we’ll cross tail-race canal and swing around to Gilligan’s at the Dock, where we’ll enjoy lunch while we watching the other weekend cruisers go by on the river.

Schedule: (ESTIMATED TIMES)
7:30 am-8:30 am Gather at Hutchinson Square/Single Smile Cafe (100 S Main St, Summerville)
8:30 am Depart Single Smile Cafe, Travel via Hwy 61 to West Ashley Cars & Coffee
9:00 am Arrive West Ashley Cars & Coffee (1529 Savannah Hwy, Charleston)
9:45 Depart, travel via Hwy 17 North to Mount Pleasant Cars & Coffee 10:05 Arrive Mount Pleasant Cars & Coffee (1712 Towne Centre Way Mount Pleasant)
10:50 Depart Mount Pleasant Cars & Coffee, En-route Mepkin Abbey via Hwy 41
11:25 Arrive Mepkin Abbey (Mepkin Abbey Road, Moncks Corner)
12:30 Depart Mepkin Abbey en-route Gilligan’s at the Dock.
12:40 Arrive Gilligans at the Dock (Dock Road, Moncks Corner)
12:40-1:40 Lunch
Old 07-26-2013, 03:01 PM   #203
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott5 View Post

Sounds like fun to me! Haven't been to myrtle beach in 20years or so!
Old 07-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #204
jimbumbee

Drives: 2019 Shock 1LE.
saturday cruise....

I think the BEE will try to make this...I meet you guys at west Ashley cars and coffee....jim .
jimbumbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:11 PM   #205
Kryznic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
102 Ironclad Alley

if you come to Summerville at 7:30, you can meet up with a few of us and the Lowcountry muscle car club for a cruise.

We'll start in Summerville at Single Smile Cafe, cruising up the oak covered lanes of Hwy 61, past the historic plantations, and arriving at the West Ashley Cars & Coffee cruise-in. After ‘fueling up’, we’ll head over to Mount Pleasant Town Center to the Mount Pleasant Cars & Coffee event being held there. Heading up beautiful Hwy 41, well arrive at the awe inspiring Mepkin Abbey. If you’ve not been there, you are in for a real treat! After that we’ll cross tail-race canal and swing around to Gilligan’s at the Dock, where we’ll enjoy lunch while we watching the other weekend cruisers go by on the river.

Schedule: (ESTIMATED TIMES)
7:30 am-8:30 am Gather at Hutchinson Square/Single Smile Cafe (100 S Main St, Summerville)
8:30 am Depart Single Smile Cafe, Travel via Hwy 61 to West Ashley Cars & Coffee
9:00 am Arrive West Ashley Cars & Coffee (1529 Savannah Hwy, Charleston)
9:45 Depart, travel via Hwy 17 North to Mount Pleasant Cars & Coffee 10:05 Arrive Mount Pleasant Cars & Coffee (1712 Towne Centre Way Mount Pleasant)
10:50 Depart Mount Pleasant Cars & Coffee, En-route Mepkin Abbey via Hwy 41
11:25 Arrive Mepkin Abbey (Mepkin Abbey Road, Moncks Corner)
12:30 Depart Mepkin Abbey en-route Gilligan’s at the Dock.
12:40 Arrive Gilligans at the Dock (Dock Road, Moncks Corner)
12:40-1:40 Lunch
Sounds like a good drive. I should be able to make it.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:25 PM   #206
jewel25
Mother of PWA Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryznic View Post
Sounds like a good drive. I should be able to make it.
Sweet see you tomorrow. Look for us.

Old 07-27-2013, 08:29 AM   #207
SS_Diaz

Drives: 2010 Victory Red 2SS
Send a message via Yahoo to SS_Diaz
I had to leave out of town last minute wish i could have gone. Kryznic, were u the one i saw in Mt p the other day by the chuck dawley bridge
Old 07-27-2013, 04:58 PM   #208
JonnyGray

Drives: 2013 Camaro LFX RS
I had to work today, anything going on tonight?
JonnyGray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:53 PM   #209
PoorMansCamaro

We are going to Applebee's to drink and dinner

Applebee's on rivers ave.
Old 07-27-2013, 06:36 PM   #210
Kryznic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Diaz View Post
I had to leave out of town last minute wish i could have gone. Kryznic, were u the one i saw in Mt p the other day by the chuck dawley bridge
Yea I think so. I was coming out of walmart and I was behind you right?