Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 09-14-2009, 03:14 PM   #15
gatorsrule

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Silver Metallic
I just took delivery of mine two weeks ago. Does anyone know if they will honor the incentive on recently purchased vehicles?
gatorsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:14 PM   #16
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Breeze View Post
Does this work also in Canada?
Ya, but it's only $328.12
Old 09-14-2009, 03:15 PM   #17
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorsrule View Post
I just took delivery of mine two weeks ago. Does anyone know if they will honor the incentive on recently purchased vehicles?
Nope.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:23 PM   #18
u4ax

Drives: Possible 2010 Camaro
I just called my dealer and asked about this. My car is supposed to come in tomorrow. He said that it doesn't apply because the car is already been purchased or something along the lines.

But I only put a deposit down on the car. I haven't done any paper work for it yet. I'll have to talk to them more tomorrow about it when I go in. I'm going to fight for it. I'm getting really tired of my dealer.

Car ordered: 7/11/2009
TPW: 8/24/2009
u4ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:26 PM   #19
bbossman

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS/Rs
So since its a GM incentive should I assume my dealership is accepting it or can they choose not to?
bbossman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:29 PM   #20
Y2Breeze

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by trm0002 View Post
Ya, but it's only $328.12

Haha, good call!!

Even 328 is better than 0
But actually, it should be even better... 500.00 USD = 541.434 CAD
2010 1LT/RS CAMARO #45387 - NMGGH6 - V6/M6 - AQUA BLUE METALLIC, BEIGE INTERIOR, C&C PACKAGE
1100 : 10/06/2009 2000 : 08/10 2500 : 08/11 3000 : 08/11 TPW 09/07 3100 : 08/24 3300 : 08/24 3400 : 09/01 3800 : 09/14 - 2G1FF1EV1A9145387 4000 : 09/11 4200 : 09/16 4200 : 09/23

Y2Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:32 PM   #21
reefdiver

Drives: Cheverlot
He's lying to you! Date of purchase! Retail customers purchasing 2009 2010 Chev between 14 Sep & 30 Nov 09. "In lieu of guareantee the customer can elect a $500.00 cash incentive at the time of vehicle purchase." It on gm.com .
reefdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:34 PM   #22
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefdiver View Post
He's lying to you! Date of purchase! Retail customers purchasing 2009 2010 Chev between 14 Sep & 30 Nov 09. "In lieu of guareantee the customer can elect a $500.00 cash incentive at the time of vehicle purchase." It on gm.com .
^^^ What he said. All incentives are at time of delivery.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:39 PM   #23
2010 2-Tone

Drives: 2010 RY 2SS with Custom Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by u4ax View Post
I just called my dealer and asked about this. My car is supposed to come in tomorrow. He said that it doesn't apply because the car is already been purchased or something along the lines.

But I only put a deposit down on the car. I haven't done any paper work for it yet. I'll have to talk to them more tomorrow about it when I go in. I'm going to fight for it. I'm getting really tired of my dealer.
Tell your salesman that you will be taking $500.00 off the price of the car and if he has a problem tell him to call GM at 1-800-508-3060.
2010 2-Tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:54 PM   #24
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 2-Tone View Post
Tell your salesman that you will be taking $500.00 off the price of the car and if he has a problem tell him to call GM at 1-800-508-3060.
Apparently not so fast... Because it's an incentive like GMS or GSU, the dealer can opt to not honor it apparently. See online chat I just had...

Like other discounts, just because you QUALIFY, doesn't mean they have to honor it.

Old 09-14-2009, 04:01 PM   #25
jrboyd_1980
A ***'s Headache

Drives: Everything
Trust me its in dealerships best dealership to honor it, because if not they have to do the paperwork for the 60 day return policy and that is a nightmare....
jrboyd_1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:04 PM   #26
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrboyd_1980 View Post
Trust me its in dealerships best dealership to honor it, because if not they have to do the paperwork for the 60 day return policy and that is a nightmare....
From what I see, they don't have to honor EITHER.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:08 PM   #27
2010 2-Tone

Drives: 2010 RY 2SS with Custom Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by trm0002 View Post
From what I see, they don't have to honor EITHER.
I would think after hearing the commercial that dealerships wouldn't have an option on the 60 day guarantee. That is GM not the dealership. It's like the dealership saying I don't want to allow the 5 year 100,000 mile warr!
2010 2-Tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:13 PM   #28
teamlynn1
Mr. Chevrolet

Drives: 2007 Tahoe Z71, 2009 Silverado
Here is the program details and YES it is optional for the dealer to participate. Most will but I know of 2 in my area that opted out. We are of course participating.

This Agreement is available, at no cost to You, as part of Your new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac Eligible
Vehicle purchase. Subject to the definitions, qualifications, limitations and requirements set forth in this
Agreement, , if You return Your Eligible Vehicle to a Participating Dealership from which You purchased the
Eligible Vehicle between day thirty one (31) and day sixty (60) of the Agreement Period, the Participating
Dealership will purchase the Eligible Vehicle from You for the Buyback Price.
A. Definitions:
Throughout this Agreement, You and Your refer to the Buyer. GM, We, Us, and Our refer to General Motors
Company. In addition, when in bold certain words and phrases are defined as follows:
Buyer means the top line signer listed on the Retail Installment Sale Contract or other financing document. If the
vehicle purchase is not financed, the Buyer is the registered and titled owner of the vehicle as of the Delivery Date.
Administrator means cynoSure Financial, Inc. You may contact the Administrator if You have questions
regarding this Agreement or would like to return Your Eligible Vehicle. The Administrator can be reached by
phone at 1-888-778-9043 or mail at PO Box 7691, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080.
Agreement Period means a period of sixty (60) days which starts on the Delivery Date of Your Eligible Vehicle.
Delivery Date means the date You take possession of Your Eligible Vehicle.
Eligible Vehicle means a new 2009 or 2010 model year Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac motor vehicle
(excluding medium duty vehicles) that is purchased from a Participating Dealership located in the United States.
Saab, Saturn, Hummer and Pontiac motor vehicles are not eligible and thus, are not Eligible Vehicles.
Participating Dealership means a motor vehicle dealership located in the United States that (1) is authorized
in writing by GM (or one of its subsidiaries) to advertise for sale and sell new GM motor vehicles, and (2) has
elected to participate in the GM 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee program;
and
Buyback Price means the actual price You paid to the Participating Dealer for the Eligible Vehicle itself (after
any rebates, discounts, employee discounts, or supplier discounts) plus applicable sales taxes You actually paid.
For vehicles purchased under the terms of the GM New Vehicle Purchase Program (GMS) or the GM Supplier
Vehicle Purchase Program (GSU), the Buyback Price is the GMS or GSU price listed on the Customer-Dealer
Agreement Sheet (after any rebates or incentives), plus sales taxes You actually paid. Vehicles purchased under
the GM Company Owned Vehicle Purchase Program are not eligible. Nothing else is included in the Buyback
Price. The Buyback Price does not include the costs of any taxes (other than sales taxes), licensing, titling or
registration fees, insurance, dealer installed accessories, aftermarket products or add-on equipment (other than
factory options ordered with the vehicle), dealer fees of any kind, ancillary products including without limitation
extended warranties or service contracts, finance charges, any negative equity (the amount by which a loan on
a trade-in vehicle exceeds the dealer’s purchase price for the trade-in) or any other expenses incurred by the
Buyer in relation to taking delivery of the Eligible Vehicle. The Buyback Price cannot exceed the Manufacturer’s
Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) of the vehicle plus sales tax.
B. In Order for You to Qualify for the Repurchase of Your Vehicle:
In order for You to qualify for the repurchase of Your Eligible Vehicle:
• The Eligible Vehicle must be a new 2009 or 2010 model.
• You have purchased an Eligible Vehicle and taken Delivery between September 14, 2009 and November 30, 2009.
• You must be able to deliver to the Participating Dealership a clean and unencumbered title to the Eligible
Vehicle, which title has remained in Your name since the Delivery Date of the Eligible Vehicle.
• You must be an individual natural person who is the title owner of the Eligible Vehicle. Businesses,
corporations and partnerships do not qualify.
• Your Eligible Vehicle’s odometer must not have more than 4,000 miles since the Delivery Date.
• Your Eligible Vehicle must have been registered and insured in the Buyer’s name since the Delivery Date.
DRAFT
60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Terms and Conditions
• Your Eligible Vehicle must have no more than $200 of damage as determined by GM or GM’s agent.. Such
damage may include, without limitation, internal or external scratches, scrapes, dents, odors, rips, burns, etc.
• Your Eligible Vehicle may not be leased.
• Your Eligible Vehicle must have been returned to a Participating Dealership where You purchased it, in the
same working order as it was on the Delivery Date.
• Your Eligible Vehicle must not have incurred damage or non-warranted repairs in excess of $200, regardless of
whether such damage has been repaired.
• Your Eligible Vehicle must not have been subject to any liens or other security interests other than a lien for
the original financing used to purchase the Eligible Vehicle.
• A minimum of thirty (30) days must have passed since the Delivery Date of Your Eligible Vehicle.
• Only one Eligible Vehicle may be returned per household.
• Your Eligible Vehicle must pass a purchase inspection conducted by GM or GM’s agent.
C. Benefit(s):
Provided You have qualified as specified in this Agreement, the Participating Dealership will pay You the
Buyback Price for Your Eligible Vehicle if it is returned to the original selling Participating Dealership between
day thirty-one (31) of the Delivery Date and day sixty (60) of the Delivery Date. If day sixty (60) falls on a holiday,
Saturday, or Sunday, then the Eligible Vehicle may be returned on the next business day.
D. What is Not Covered Under This Agreement:
This Agreement does not apply to and will not provide payment if:
• You do not meet all the qualifications contained in this Agreement;
• Your vehicle is purchased under the GM Company Owned Vehicle Purchase Program (GMU);
• Your vehicle purchase is part of a fleet sale or commercial sale;
• Your vehicle is registered to a business, corporation, partnership, utility, federal, state or local government,
rental car company or any other organization;
• You return an Eligible Vehicle and repurchase a vehicle You traded-in when You purchased the Eligible Vehicle;
• You trade in an Eligible Vehicle and then repurchase it later;
• Your vehicle was a dealer demonstrator or other dealer owned vehicle; or
• You die.
E. How to File a Request for Benefit(s):
Call the Administrator at 1-888-778-9043 if You have decided to return Your Eligible Vehicle. You may also go to
www.cynosurefinancial.com or contact the Administrator by email.
The Administrator will fax, email or mail to You a “Request for Benefit” form. To qualify for the purchase of Your
Eligible Vehicle, the following required items must be faxed, emailed or provided to the Administrator. The
“Request for Benefit” form will provide You with the fax number, email address or mailing address to use.
In addition to the fully completed Request for Benefit form. You need to provide:
1. A copy of the Bill of Sale, Retail Installment Sale Contract or other transaction documentation showing:
a) You as the top line signer;
b) Your Eligible Vehicle Delivery Date;
c) The Make, Model, Model Year and Vehicle Identification Number of the Eligible Vehicle; and
d) The Creditor/Lien holder (if any) of Your Eligible Vehicle.
2. A copy of Your current Driver’s License verifying You are the Buyer.
3. A copy of the Registration showing the vehicle is registered in Your name.
DRAFT
60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Terms and Conditions
4. A copy of Your Proof of Insurance verifying Your Eligible Vehicle was insured since the Delivery Date.
5. Any other documentation GM or the Administrator may reasonably request.
Once the Administrator has reviewed and verified Your documentation, You will be contacted to set up a date
and time for You to take Your Eligible Vehicle back to Your original selling GM Dealership to be inspected and to
verify all of the conditions in Section B have been met.
F. Other Provisions Applicable to This Agreement:
This Agreement is the entire agreement between the parties concerning its subject matter, supersedes all prior
agreements and understandings, whether or not written, and is not intended to confer upon any person other
than the parties, including any of Your creditors, any rights or remedies hereunder.
Dispute Resolution – Arbitration: The Agreement requires binding arbitration if there is an unresolved dispute
between You and GM or the Administrator concerning the Agreement. Under this Arbitration provision, You
give up Your right to resolve any dispute arising from the Agreement by a judge and/or a jury. You also agree
not to participate as a class representative or class member in any class action litigation, any class arbitration or
any consolidation of individual arbitrations. In arbitration, a group of three (3) arbitrators (each of whom is an
independent, neutral third party) will give a decision after hearing all positions. The decision of a majority of the
arbitrators will determine the outcome of the arbitration and the decision of the arbitrators shall be final and
binding and cannot be reviewed or changed by, or appealed to, a court of law.
To start arbitration, either You or GM or the Administrator must make a written demand to the other party
for arbitration. This demand must be made within one (1) year of the earlier of the date the loss occurred or
the dispute arose. Each party will each separately select an arbitrator. The two arbitrators will select a third
arbitrator called an “umpire.” Each party will each pay the expense of the arbitrator selected by that party. The
expense of the umpire will be shared equally by the parties. Unless otherwise agreed to by the parties, the
arbitration will take place in the county and state in which You live. The arbitration shall be governed by the
Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C.A. § 1 et. seq.) and not by any state law concerning arbitration. The rules of the
American Arbitration Association (www.adr.org) will apply to any arbitration under the Agreement. The laws of
the state of Michigan (without giving effect to its conflict of law principles) govern all matters arising out of or
relating to the Agreement and all transactions contemplated by the Agreement, including, without limitation,
the validity, interpretation, construction, performance and enforcement of the Agreement. Venue shall be
appropriate in the state of Michigan.
No arbitration shall be brought to recover under the Agreement prior to the expiration of sixty (60) days after
a fully completed request for benefit form has been furnished to the Administrator in accordance with the
requirements of this Agreement.
Misrepresentation and Fraud: This Agreement may be cancelled if You conceal or misrepresent any material fact
or circumstance concerning Your Eligible Vehicle.
Not Transferable: You may not assign or transfer this Agreement at any time. The rights under this Agreement
are not transferable to any subsequent Buyer or any other person or entity to whom the vehicle shown on the
Schedule is conveyed by operation of law or otherwise; including, without limitation, through repossession,
death, or as a gift.
Tax Implications: You may be subject to federal, state, or local tax on any benefit paid. You should contact a tax
advisor/consultant if You have any questions regarding the tax implications associated with this program.

Bobby Lynn
GM Burien Chevrolet
www.burienchevrolet.com
206-243-5800 ext 151

teamlynn1 is offline   Reply With Quote