Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

View Poll Results: Does it piss you off to see orders canceled for BS reasons?
Yes 70 31.82%
No 150 68.18%
Voters: 220. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-05-2009, 08:14 PM   #15
SIK07GTSTANG
Team Fordpower

Drives: 2007 Mustang GT
Why does it matter what other people do? Everyone has their reasons for backing out. If you're seriously getting mad about someone else cancelling a car entirelly different from yours then you've got a problem buddy. The only Camaro that matters right now is mine and that's all I care about. Who cares if someone cancels theirs? It's none of my business.
SIK07GTSTANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:19 PM   #16
2010SSRS

Drives: 2000 Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIK07GTSTANG View Post
Why does it matter what other people do? Everyone has their reasons for backing out. If you're seriously getting mad about someone else cancelling a car entirelly different from yours then you've got a problem buddy. The only Camaro that matters right now is mine and that's all I care about. Who cares if someone cancels theirs? It's none of my business.
uh......it's just a question. i'm not mad, just wondering if anyone else is?

some of ya'll are wound WAY too tight........are you and the soup can label guy roomies or related? maybe he's a Mustang guy too........

VR 2SSRS LS3 - Borla, SLP CAI
2010SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:26 PM   #17
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
I understand your point but some of the people don't want the dealer too prep the car, So that it can be sold on E-bay, i do not want the plastic removed from my car so i can do it at home, I will pic up the car and trailer it home and wash and wax it for the first time at home, And than put the 3m clear bra on the car, in my life i have got a lot of new cars, only 1 i did not do this with and that car had to get a new seat, that got a cut in it from a guy that cut the seat by removing the plastic on the seat, so if the dealer dos not do what i want i will pass on the car, It is my money..
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:31 PM   #18
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Drives: IBM Tumbler
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
isht happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_corvette View Post
Somebody will take their place. When they see the camaro on the streets they will miss the one they had ordered...Guaranteed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroguy View Post
I've had it with all these polls... Canceling my order tomorrow morning... screw thiss..............
Thank you ... see above ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_corvette View Post
Don't hate ... see above ... that's a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIK07GTSTANG View Post
at the third.

It's totally irrelevant and making a POLL? That is funny. My next poll is, are you pissed off at all the Camaro5 clowns making polls?

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:31 PM   #19
diddiyo

Drives: .
nobodies business what other people do with their order.
diddiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:35 PM   #20
Sloppy Joe

Drives: 2SS RJT
I didn't pre-order, so I'm hoping a lot more people back out on their orders. The more people backing out on their orders, the better the odds of me finding a perfectly equiped car.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:35 PM   #21
bob2the2nd

Drives: CGM 2LT RS
its only frustrating because if they are waiting till after their order goes in they are basically keep everyone else that pre-ordered from bumping up a spot. i had that at my dealership the guy canceled the car on Wednesday the day AFTER his order went in. so instead of everyone going up a spot (making everyone happy) his car is still going to come in, the dealer is now going to have to find someone else to buy the car while the rest of us continue to wait.

so yes it does piss me off.
bob2the2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #22
justmeron

Drives: 2010 camaro
Send a message via AIM to justmeron
Way I look at it it just means mine might get built and del. sooner.

Life is not like a box of chocolates, its more like eating a whole jar of jalapenos.... what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow!!!!
justmeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:39 PM   #23
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
No Because its their money their loss, if they dont want the car I dont care if its because their cat is preggers, or othere daughter is 9. I dont care. over all they feel that they cant afford or they decided its not worth dealing with GM.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:40 PM   #24
Nine Ball

Drives: 1969 & 2016 Camaro SS
I wish more people would cancel, because I'm somewhat impatient waiting for my own to get built and would love to find an identical one sitting as inventory for me to buy today.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:41 PM   #25
attymf

Drives: 2017 SS
No it doesn't piss me off people cancel their orders. If GM can't make a buyer happy then GM can continue to lose customers until they go out of business.

I can always just rent a camaro from AVIS since apparently GM likes them better than the 20,000 people who still don't have the cars they purchased months ago. Then, if you like the AVIS car, you can buy one off Ebay from a greedy dealer.

SS, A8, Procharger, M&T's and stuff...
attymf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:42 PM   #26
Optimus Prime

Drives: 2014 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
I'm not angry about it. It's not really my business why someone cancelled their orders, and some may have done so because they simply couldn't afford it for whatever reason when it came in. Not to mention, I knew from day one this was going to happen, so I'm not surprised either...

My only hope is that those who did, didn't order without being sure they could afford it (barring unintented/unwanted financial hardships of course). As in, someone preordered a car they pretty much knew or at least believed they couldn't truly afford no matter what.

Former garage: 2010 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS 6M
2011 Avalanche LT
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:43 PM   #27
Crowley
Okie doke

Drives: 2012 GT500
No ... doesn't matter to me ..

Crowley
Old 05-05-2009, 08:45 PM   #28
Lovestanda
Large Member

Drives: Yugo SS
Smile Maybe

Really dosen't bother me too much. At this point I can not worry anylonger about when this car arrives in my driveway. It will be here when it's here. My more immediate goal is to actually find one to see in freaking person!!! I feel like the only one who actually hasn't seen one yet!!!! Pictures are great but seeing it in person will be a treat. Maybe this weekend??? Local dealer "Might" have one.

Let people back out as they need too. I'd be willing to bet that those abandoning thier orders are in the vast minority.

Lovestanda is offline   Reply With Quote