Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-22-2012, 08:14 PM   #99
Stealth6

Drives: '17 GT350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotekiller View Post
This thread is so full of fail. unfortunately, it's mostly coming from the people posting in it, and not the pics being posted. You guys are probably the same guys that want to fight someone after your beautiful "muscle" car gets beaten by a better built or better driven import. Yes, rice is bad, but you guys are just about on the same level.
Here is a better built and better driven import...
Attached Images

Stealth6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:16 PM   #100
Coyotekiller
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 AGM 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
Well please excuse me Mr. Anti-fun. Didn't mean to offend your rice protecting ego.
I'm not protecting rice, I'm tellin you that your being hypocritical. If you change out lights on your car, make all sorts of fancy stripe designs on it, apply stickers, etc, guess what? You are doing the same thing they are. Maybe not to the extent that they are, but you are all the same in intent: you are all making your car what you want it to be. So how bout you lay off of it and go worry about your own car?
Coyotekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:17 PM   #101
Coyotekiller
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 AGM 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth6 View Post
Here is a better built and better driven import...
That's not an import.
Coyotekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:18 PM   #102
jshaf
Montani Semper Liberi

Drives: 2011 Black 2SS/RS w/ IOM stripes
when I see a tail pipe out that long I would be tempted to stand on it just to see how much weight it will hold...LOL....that is just asking for vandalizing!!

Stainless Works 1 7/8 Long Tude Headers, Stainless Works High Flow Cats, Stainless Works Retro Chambered Catback, Z/28 Air Intake, RDP Tuned, FR41 Chrome Rims, 1100W stereo, 35% Tint
jshaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:21 PM   #103
colingordon
Her Name is Mila

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT A6, 2014 Camaro 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotekiller View Post
That's not an import.
If a GERMAN MADE MERCEDES BENZ is not imported to the United States (according to your definition) then please explain how all Japanese cars are though?

Old 09-22-2012, 08:23 PM   #104
Dtrimpi87
Banned

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by colingordon View Post
If a GERMAN MADE MERCEDES BENZ is not imported to the United States (according to your definition) then please explain how all Japanese cars are though?

Uh oh, since our Camaro's were brought in or "imported" from Canada, does that mean we all drive imports?????????????????????
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:30 PM   #105
colingordon
Her Name is Mila

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT A6, 2014 Camaro 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
Uh oh, since our Camaro's were brought in or "imported" from Canada, does that mean we all drive imports?????????????????????
If you have to get all technical.... Everyone refers to it as the country of origin (i.e. Mercedes Benz = Germany, BMW = Germany, Bugatti = France, Ford, GM, Dogde, Chrysler = USA!)
Old 09-22-2012, 08:31 PM   #106
Dtrimpi87
Banned

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by colingordon View Post
If you have to get all technical.... Everyone refers to it as the country of origin (i.e. Mercedes Benz = Germany, BMW = Germany, Bugatti = France, Ford, GM, Dogde, Chrysler = USA!)
Lol I know, just food for thought.
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:34 PM   #107
SPARTAN sui
PC Technician

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 2SS
Had an interesting thing happen to me, I dropped my friend off after getting back to town from seeing a movie. I dropped him off at his car which he left at the college. Well it's like 2:00 in the morning and I see a pickup driving around the college. I drop him off and these guys pull next to me, wanting to race. They sounded drunk, and probably were driving around that late. I told them that's okay, they they start talking trash, what is that, some kind of parade car? Is that your grandmas car? It gets better...

After just ignoring what they had to say, finally they drive off, trying to spin out, but failed. So I start following them, They try burning out at this point right in front of me, but they couldn't figure out how to do it, my guess is they have the TC on, and probably their mudding tires won't spin them on pavement. It was pretty hilarious seeing them fail at this. I follow them around a turn, they pull over, and I just cruise past them. Next thing is they're tailing me, so I drive through random streets and finally they stopped following me. It was pretty funny.

The truck in question was a newer Ford truck, 4 doors, with lift kit and big knobby tires. I don't get why it happened, but funny none the less.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #108
BlackonBlackSS2

Drives: Black 2SS/RS
ok so the truth is.....i had a civic prior to my camaro....yes i know its lame but ive moved on haha. The civic i had was all stock apperance except lowered and small rims. it had a full motor transplant along with a real exhaust. heres the pic,

I strongly dislike the..ricer...but honestly ive had more big turbo trucks drive and act like ricers more that anything else. They think its hallarious to leave a ozone shattering black cloud behind them only to have me walk right by at half throttle.
Hurst short throw shifter
Blacked out tail lights and front fogs
Black emblems
Black SS rims
20% window tint
BlackonBlackSS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:02 PM   #109
SPARTAN sui
PC Technician

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 2SS
Yeah, like with my recent experience, I have more pickups trying to start stuff with me. I know there's some quick trucks out there, but come on! The ones that try stuff are not quick by any means.

That's not a bad looking Honda. I have respect for any enthusiast, unless they start acting like a douche.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:43 AM   #110
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Drives: 16' 2SS, 12 ZL1, RIP Sasuke
Send a message via MSN to Heaven_is_inferno_orange Send a message via Yahoo to Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Havent had a single ricer try to screw with my Sasuke yet. A few Mustangs but only when the hubby is driving.
However my Z28 was a magnet for them back around when fast and the furious came out and all that crap was cool.The Z28 use to like making the little ricer boys cry. At one point we had a decal put on the back of it that read "Import Killer".

Also... more pics!
Heaven_is_inferno_orange is offline   Reply With Quote