Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 10:37 PM   #1
fish907

Drives: 2013 BRM 2SS/RS LS3
Alaska Camaro Owners

How many of us are there around these parts? I have a question for you!

Would you be interested in an Alaskan Camaro event sometime this spring/summer? Just a general get-together, show-off, drive, and a BBQ. I have a sponsor lined up for the event, if there's enough interest.

I'm the Internet Manager at the Wasilla Chevy store, and I know I spoken to quite a few of you (and have recommended this forum to you) over the past couple of months, and there seemed to be a great deal of interest in doing something like this.

The event would ideally start and end at our store on the Parks Hwy and include:

- Camaro show-off, with prizes for the best rides
- Camaro drive
- Free food
- GM Supplier pricing on all Camaros
- 2012 ZL1 auction (still tossing around this idea .. imagine nabbing the only 2012 ZL1 in Alaska at GM Supplier!)

I hope the idea doesn't sound too commercialized. I had to make some concessions in order to get the company to foot the bill Please let me know if you're in the area (southern Alaska would be most likely, but Fairbanks, or even Canada if you want to make the trip would be awesome), and are interested in something like this. I don't know if there's already a south Alaska Camaro Club, but if there is, I'd like to join

Also, my apologies to the mods if there is a sub-forum for this kind of thing that I may have missed.

Edit by SSE 4 2SS Please see the full content of this thread in the North West / Pacific North West Regional Sub forum...All Original posts included, no content was removed or deleted...
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216430
Closed Thread