Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V6 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 10-18-2013, 08:53 AM   #1
freddiereed40

Drives: 2013 camaro 1lt
V6 CIA Intake almost new and other V6 items!

Hey guys i have 2 month old CIA Cold Air Intake that prolly had only 600 miles threw it practically new condition looking for 310$$ shipped. hydrodipped engine cover and fuse box cover., unfortunately i dont have the car anymore so looking to get rid of them. im asking 125$ or best offer. you can pm me or text me for faster response 2543835775 im in the eastern pa area. this will be my first time selling something on here so please bare with my stupidness haha. or take everything for 400$

Maximize your Camaro's performance with our high performance air intake system. Our intakes surpass our competitors with superior quality and craftsmanship while achieving outstanding performance gains. We see on average, a 16 rwhp increase on otherwise stock 3.6l's.

Horsepower Gains indicated is to the wheels (whp). CAI Inc. test our systems under real world driving conditions, and dyno test our products to the wheels with the hood closed. Many of our competitors test with the hood open, and under conditions that are not applicable to real world driving. This results in inflated hp numbers that are to the crank, and do not represent real world performance gains. CAI Inc. believes in bringing you the most accurate and applicable information possible, which is why we test the way we do.
Old 10-18-2013, 10:26 AM   #2
freddiereed40

For 2012 2013 and 14 models
Old 10-18-2013, 04:54 PM   #3
freddiereed40

I DO NOT NO HOW TO PAYPAL SO I GUESS IF IT ISNT LOCAL PICKUP AND U DONT WANNA TRUST BY SENDING MONEY THEN THIS ISNT FOR YOU!
Old 10-18-2013, 06:59 PM   #4
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddiereed40 View Post
I DO NOT NO HOW TO PAYPAL SO I GUESS IF IT ISNT LOCAL PICKUP AND U DONT WANNA TRUST BY SENDING MONEY THEN THIS ISNT FOR YOU!
Then most people would consider it a scam .
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:53 PM   #5
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBS View Post
Then most people would consider it a scam .
Why? He's fine meeting local.

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:54 PM   #6
yzark99
I run 2 catch cans...

Drives: 2012 1LT SIM Auto
Paypal is easy - register on their site and you can receive money. Get with the program.
yzark99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:43 AM   #7
MBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
Why? He's fine meeting local.
Sure send your money to him and HOPE he sends the parts, I am not saying he is a scam artist , What I am saying is in todays world you are crazy sending anyone money without any options of protecting yourself . Paypal is pretty damn easy to setup and if he has enough knowledge to get on this website he has enough knowledge to open a paypal account
Old 10-19-2013, 09:01 AM   #8
TwentyTen2SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
I almost did deal with him and found out he wanted a money gram not pay pal. Didn't feel right so I backed out. Could be on up an up by I don't have $300 to wipe my ass with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Cold Air Inductions CAI • Stainless Power LT's with HFC's • Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back • APEX Scoop and WW Relocation Kit • VMAX Ported Throttle Body • Custom Dyno Tune • Pfadt 1.25" Lowering Springs • ZL1 Rims on 275 front 315 Rear • custome underlay vinyl wrap • Anvil Spoiler • heritage grill • APR Front Splitter • Custom Emblempros emblems • ZL1 Side Skirts • 416.5 whp 410 torque (CURRENTLY) Up Next: BTR Stage 3 Cam and supporting mods (in garage now)
TwentyTen2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #9
freddiereed40

Yea definitely not trying to scam anyone at all if someone wants to buy it who is local id be more then happy to meet and sell to them. But telling me im a scammer bc I dont know how to use paypal is ridiculous and for me to get with the program? Yall dont have anythimg better to do then to start drama over the internet? Because I know if I was face to face with you that you sure wouldnt be saying that kinda stuff to me . Stupid pricks. I could care less if anyone doesnt buy it bc im totally financially stable just thought I would help out my fellow camaro lovers. Seeing how me andnour local camaro guys meet up once a month. So anyone who has anproblem with me bc I dont know how to use paypal then dont look at my thread and kindly kill yourself
Old 10-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #10
freddiereed40

And I have a paypal account I just dont know anything about as far as does it go I to your bank account when someone sends u money like im able to use it right away? Just simple questions about paypal I didnt know how to look up on my own and your going to try and attack me by calling me a scammer? You ridiculous stupid pieces of crap
Old 10-19-2013, 09:50 PM   #11
freddiereed40

I WILL MEET LOCAL TO SELL IM IN EASTERN PA AREA!!!!! As for everyone else who questions my integrity I wont consider shipping at all now because of you trolls so thanks
Old 10-20-2013, 04:58 PM   #12
MBS

What does " I AM NOT SAYING HE IS A SCAM ARTIST " mean to you ? It was not a personal attack on you , This is just how things work today , People dont trust people .
Would you be willing to send your parts to a buyer without receiving $ first ?, Same thing just reversed , You calling me a "stupid prick ", "troll," "go kill your self kindly ", "stupid piece of crap " is a over reaction to something that you were never called . Have a nice life , I will no longer bother your precious thread GL with your sale
Old 10-21-2013, 09:25 PM   #13
freddiereed40

Price of intake now at 250$$ local pickup only
Old 10-22-2013, 10:56 AM   #14
Capt_Pooty
Slow Race Vert

Drives: 2011 2LT Vert