Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 12-08-2009, 01:36 PM   #15
camarodad

Drives: camaro
So sorry man, I hope you will get to make many more happy memories with her before her time comes.
camarodad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:45 PM   #16
5thGenCamaroChick
Hey y'all :)

Drives: Rosalee
I said a prayer for you and your family, Joker. It touches me to see the sympathy you have for your grandmother. I'm sure she knows what a wonderful grandson you are.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:56 PM   #17
redlightroxy

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS, 2006 Malibu
I just lost my grandmother in September... She had end stage Alzheimer's and could not remember how to eat any longer. She was at the point that there was nothing left we could do for her except ease her pain. It was one of the hardest things I had to do.

Many of us here understand your pain and anguish. Just remember to cherish the good times and memories. Give her a kiss and tell her you love her. That's all you can do now and it will be enough, even if you don't feel like it is.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
You know you're addicted to Camaro5 when you hear that song being played over the radio and immediately think of redlightroxy.
redlightroxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:46 PM   #18
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlightroxy View Post
I just lost my grandmother in September... She had end stage Alzheimer's and could not remember how to eat any longer. She was at the point that there was nothing left we could do for her except ease her pain. It was one of the hardest things I had to do.

Many of us here understand your pain and anguish. Just remember to cherish the good times and memories. Give her a kiss and tell her you love her. That's all you can do now and it will be enough, even if you don't feel like it is.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I am so sorry for your loss...
Old 12-09-2009, 03:11 AM   #19
toetter

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS CGM 6M
It is hard to believe some times, but there is a reason for everything. My grandfather passed away a couple of months ago, and my grandmother is now not doing to good. We had to move her into a nursing home. On top of that, my father-in-law was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. When times get tough, keep your head up and help support your family!! No doubt it is a tough time!! I hope all works out and you get through it with your head up. Remember the good times and do not focus on the BAD!!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 07:39 AM   #20
thejoker1232

Drives: furture 1LT synergy green camaro
Send a message via Yahoo to thejoker1232
thanks guys it means alot to have your support i haven't really been able to spend too much time with her this week because of finals but when i can i spend as much time with her... thanks guys for all of your advice and encouraging words it really means alot thank you.
thejoker1232 is offline   Reply With Quote