Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-08-2012, 08:32 AM   #99
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by dweeler View Post
vroomapunk ,

From your post yesterday, you said you could possibly get your car today..........WELL?? I did check out the pictures of Charles' car on the link you posted. That color is beautiful in the sun!

Well, if you didn't get it today, good luck on Monday, I'm pullin for ya man!
Thanks, yeah I told you it looks so great in the sun! And In my opinion, the difference between red jewel and crystal red, is how it looks in the shade. CRT is lighter in the shade, which is what I didnt like about RJT, it was too dark.

And, NO I didnt get my car! It was moving fast, like 700 miles in one day, then it got to Antonia, LA ?? Some tiny little town, and thats the last update, about 30 hours ago it arrived there, and I havent had anything new since then! So frustrating. Its only like a 4 hour drive from here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave View Post
I saw a CRT LS at my dealer this morning. You'll love it. I loved it and I don't normally like red
Im excited! Still havent seen it on a camaro in person, and ive only seen about 10 pictures, I was dead set on victory red for a long time, but once they made RJT lighter, I was in
Old 04-08-2012, 09:46 PM   #100
dweeler

Drives: 2012 CRT 2SS/RS
vroomapunk ,

The first day you drive that new Camaro to work, when all your buddies come out to check it out, you should climb up on the hood and do the 1972 Burt Reynolds cosmo centerfold pose!!! It might scare the hell out of your work buddies, but it would be good for a laugh!!

If you're curious what that might look like, you can google it! VERY SCARY! But funny none-the-less.
dweeler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crt, crystal, order, red, tintcoat