Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 10-30-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
closs2sx

Drives: 1970 chevelle
Recent Warranty service not happy with gm rep or customer service

Recently had my car in for warranty service and the dealer contacted the GM tech line and the tech line said to do one thing for customer satisfaction. The regional rep got involved and said to do something else and while I was actually happier with what the rep recommended and said he would do but he didnt actually do what he said he would do. I only found out because my neighbor is the shop foreman for the dealer and he told me what the rep authorized and I called the reps BS and then said I wanted everything in wrinting from that point forward and never got anything from the rep since. I have contacted customer service and since the rep pushed my car through the shop and got it back to me they basically washed their hands of it. Now I am leaving the details out because the dealer has been great and if not for my neighbor I would have never known they did not do what the Rep said he would. So check everything you have done to your car cause they didnt fix mine correctly.
Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic
Dads Car
2013 ZL1 vin 963
Crystal Red Tint Coat/Black Wheels
Exposed Carbon Fiber Insert
6 Spd Manual

Last edited by closs2sx; 10-30-2012 at 02:11 PM.
closs2sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #2
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Not really any point of the post without any details ... WE NEED DETAILS MAN !!!
Old 10-30-2012, 01:31 PM   #3
C5RocksC5
Banned

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
who did what to what? Your post doesn't make sense.
C5RocksC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:44 PM   #4
closs2sx

Drives: 1970 chevelle
basically the point I am trying to get across is i was told by the GM rep that he would do one thing which I was happy with and he did something else and I would have never known had it not been for my neighbor being the shop foreman and when I confronted the rep and told him I wanted everything in wrinting and that I had contacted customer service he gave me nothing and ram rodded my car though without a resolution from customer service. I had contacted Brandon on here and he got right back to me (thanks for your help Brandon) but it was above him and he forwarded me to someone else who took 4days to get back to me.
this is just an fyi for people that need service done on their car and to be aware that the dealers are not alwasys the bad guy they have their hands tied
Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic
Dads Car
2013 ZL1 vin 963
Crystal Red Tint Coat/Black Wheels
Exposed Carbon Fiber Insert
6 Spd Manual
closs2sx is offline   Reply With Quote