Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 06-09-2012, 02:45 PM   #57
Pentatonic

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Hey Kyle, cool meeting you at Baker's today. Your ride's going to be a beast when it's done.

Next time you're down this way, hit up Jason or something...I've been trying to get him out to Woodward FOREVER, but he's always tied up doing some crap haha....
Pentatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:05 PM   #58
LSX-80MM
Ghostly Unknown

Drives: Silver Ice 2010 SS/RS A6
Congrats Kyle on the new setup,and welcome to tha darkside,will be checking with you on the stealth pump/etc....wanta do that myself,your car has always been one of my favorite's.....
TS416,GMPPLSX-LS3 6 Bolt Heads,Custom 80mmComp Turbo,ID850 Injectors, Lonnies Twin Pump Setup,Level 3 4L80E,DSS,3in Magnaflow Exhaust,CoolingMist Meth,RX Dual Catch Can,InnovateWB,Aeroforce Interceptor,AEM Truboost Controller,matte black CF5 Forgestars.700rwhp/712rwtrq
LSX-80MM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:43 AM   #59
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Drives: 427 LSX- with TWINS
Location: Back in Michigan!! Do miss ATX and my Tejas friends
Send a message via AIM to Kyle.Gilmour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentatonic View Post
Hey Kyle, cool meeting you at Baker's today. Your ride's going to be a beast when it's done.

Next time you're down this way, hit up Jason or something...I've been trying to get him out to Woodward FOREVER, but he's always tied up doing some crap haha....
thanks! yes.... will definetly going to be back down to the D one weekend after we get her road ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSX-80MM View Post
Congrats Kyle on the new setup,and welcome to tha darkside,will be checking with you on the stealth pump/etc....wanta do that myself,your car has always been one of my favorite's.....
thanks.... its been a long ride..... still not done. but when it is... watch out.

I will give a full review of the new pump, its the Eliminator pump and speed controller. evidently the speed controller was broke though, so it has already been sent back for replacement.

I hope they get it back to LoveFab quickly... getting close to firing, actually I heard rumors it fired last night for a little bit
Old 06-16-2012, 10:00 AM   #60
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

No dyno... had a AFR gauge malfunction... hard to tune with out that.

early next week I hope.

Old 06-16-2012, 10:20 AM   #61
detroitjohnny

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS M6 and many more
saw the car last night, man this thing is going to be SWEET!!
detroitjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:48 PM   #62
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Car is moving under its own power.

hopefully the AFR gauge issue will be resolved in the morning and on the dyno by night.

Finally got her a bath though!

Old 06-21-2012, 08:43 AM   #63
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

video of Dyno on my facebook... I do not have the footage because I am away on work or i would youtube it and post.

edited vids coming this weekend

car is making a consisitent 680 with major wheel spin. DRs are on it and it is strapped directly down to the dyno. They are tuning the best they can right now. According to Cody, on the road it feels ALL of what we are estimating. We just have not been able to get it in data yet.

they are finishing up the full exhaust today (downpipes out of turbos were heard last night 2+ miles from the shop), going to wrap up a couple other issues and hopefully tonight I will get to take her home for a sleep over at the big barn!

But then... back to the shop for more button ups.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:59 AM   #64
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle.Gilmour View Post
video of Dyno on my facebook... I do not have the footage because I am away on work or i would youtube it and post.

edited vids coming this weekend

car is making a consisitent 680 with major wheel spin. DRs are on it and it is strapped directly down to the dyno. They are tuning the best they can right now. According to Cody, on the road it feels ALL of what we are estimating. We just have not been able to get it in data yet.

they are finishing up the full exhaust today (downpipes out of turbos were heard last night 2+ miles from the shop), going to wrap up a couple other issues and hopefully tonight I will get to take her home for a sleep over at the big barn!

But then... back to the shop for more button ups.
Cool deal, big people sleep over... I can see Kyle sitting in Det Msl all night...

Getting Close Brother,

I know it's beena really long road... Glad it's finally getting there...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
detroit muscle, kyle.gilmour, lovefab, michigain, turbo