Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 12-03-2010, 03:47 AM   #183
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Drives: 2011 Forged LS3 Supercharged/Cammed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
Played it some more tonight. This game hates me I think.
haha....i swear alot when i play....most of the time its ok....but some games illl unload a whole clip at someone and nothing hits...but one little shot from a pistol from them and im dead....WTF....many times almost throwing the controler across the room
Old 12-03-2010, 06:51 AM   #184
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
LMAO! I save the controller. I got an entertainment center that punch my fist into every time something stupid like that happens.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:54 AM   #185
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
haha....i swear alot when i play....most of the time its ok....but some games illl unload a whole clip at someone and nothing hits...but one little shot from a pistol from them and im dead....WTF....many times almost throwing the controler across the room
My best friend is on his third controller. He has anger issues. lol

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:58 AM   #186
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
I haven't been able to enjoy this game for a couple weeks. I was finally able to complete the campaign on Veteran and unlock the zombie modes, so I'll be shifting a lot more of my time on this game toward multiplayer. I had to replace a TV, too, which has taken a lot of free time, just getting it set-up and going and working with my existing, apparently anitiquated equipment, lol. GT5 hasn't helped much either, but that game is kinda' going slow for me.

I gotta get back at some FPS!!! See you guys on-line soon I hope

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:41 AM   #187
Jay_LHD3

Drives: 2019 F150 RCSB Abyss FX4
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
I haven't been able to enjoy this game for a couple weeks. I was finally able to complete the campaign on Veteran and unlock the zombie modes, so I'll be shifting a lot more of my time on this game toward multiplayer. I had to replace a TV, too, which has taken a lot of free time, just getting it set-up and going and working with my existing, apparently anitiquated equipment, lol. GT5 hasn't helped much either, but that game is kinda' going slow for me.

I gotta get back at some FPS!!! See you guys on-line soon I hope
I hear you on the TVs. Last week without thinking of the consequences, I updated my firmware to see if they, Samsung, finally got around to fixing the Netflix app.

Netflix works now, but all my setting went back to default. It took me about two weeks to get them the way I wanted them before and now I’m spending about 20 minutes each night tweaking settings.

I should just watch everything in “Game Mode”! All this eco, motion plus, dynamic this and that stuff… drives me crazy.

Jay_LHD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:47 PM   #188
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfaber99 View Post
I hear you on the TVs. Last week without thinking of the consequences, I updated my firmware to see if they, Samsung, finally got around to fixing the Netflix app.

Netflix works now, but all my setting went back to default. It took me about two weeks to get them the way I wanted them before and now I’m spending about 20 minutes each night tweaking settings.

I should just watch everything in “Game Mode”! All this eco, motion plus, dynamic this and that stuff… drives me crazy.

Yeah - I ended up upgrading and though my last TV was only a couple years old, the new one is WAY better. It has features that required a lot of additional set-up than my old one. I've very happy with it.

I can't wait to get playing again!!!

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:33 PM   #189
jbsrace1

Drives: 2010 2ss
Quote:
I love the campaign. It's the multiplayer that I cannot stand. I shot a guy 5 times with an M16, he ran through my bullets and knifed me. I hate having to unlock shit, then turn around and buy it.For some reason the lag is unbearable in this game. I play MW2 just fine, but in this game I'll tomahawk somebody, and they will die five feet later. It's ridiculous. Last but not least, tonight I had to wait ten minutes just to find a match...Luckily, I was eating dinner at the time, but I was ready to burn this disk. Going to try to improve my connection, and I hope it gets better.
Struggle threw it till you make it to level 19. Then get out of Core and play Hard Core. Then they will die when you shoot them.
If you play on xbox live look me up. Same name as here.

jbsrace1
jbsrace1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:46 AM   #190
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsrace1 View Post
Struggle threw it till you make it to level 19. Then get out of Core and play Hard Core. Then they will die when you shoot them.

jbsrace1
Hardcore is the only way
Old 12-04-2010, 11:01 AM   #191
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsrace1 View Post

jbsrace1
Yep, I'm 100% Hardcore now. Last night was my first successful night with this game. It's really great to shoot a guy with the makorov from 30 yards away and it still drops the guy like a bad habit. Hardcore FTW!
Old 12-04-2010, 01:05 PM   #192
jbsrace1

Drives: 2010 2ss
Good deal.
I love Hard core team death match. That is all I play.
I am about to go home in a few minuets and hit the prestige button and start over.
jbsrace1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:42 PM   #193
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Quote:
Yep, I'm 100% Hardcore now. Last night was my first successful night with this game. It's really great to shoot a guy with the makorov from 30 yards away and it still drops the guy like a bad habit. Hardcore FTW!
Glad your starting to like it!!! Regular Core is horrendous!
Old 12-05-2010, 06:29 PM   #194
Entaille

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS
ever jump through a shattering window with a cooked grenade, toss it across the map and tag your RL friend on the other side of town?

bahaha. I love all the BS cooked frag kills I get.

Entaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:35 AM   #195
Rtoups

Drives: RJT 2LT
I play on PC. I play a lot of Hardcore Search & Destroy. You do NOT want to be caught in the crosshair of my FAL or Commando.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:06 PM   #196
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtoups View Post
I play on PC. I play a lot of Hardcore Search & Destroy. You do NOT want to be caught in the crosshair of my FAL or Commando.
Just started using the commando....Great gun

The FAL = FAIL