Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 06-10-2013, 08:01 AM   #911
laditee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
LADITEE snags another wit "Rides" magazine

http://www.rides-mag.com/
Old 06-10-2013, 09:54 AM   #912
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Well I sure hope its not down all summer and the show OMG we just getting home and believe me the majority of them cars where trailered...most probably never touched the street grounds lol but by far one of the best shows I've been to yet...lots of pics coming
Probably gonna be the whole summer if its the transmission I might as well do the clutch and vice versa. I'm looking at some places now with my girl and I need the coin for that. Also taking a trip with her parents to Japan/Philippines end of this year. Fixing it just isn't a priority lol, sad though I got my new wheels . I'm gonna try and limp the car somewhere to do the photoshoot and then back to the garage.

Yeah I would imagine looking at some of the pics I've seen the paint on these cars just insane and the money into them also insane lol. You going to camaro nationals or GM Nationals end of this month? Can't wait to see the pics
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:13 AM   #913
laditee

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Probably gonna be the whole summer if its the transmission I might as well do the clutch and vice versa. I'm looking at some places now with my girl and I need the coin for that. Also taking a trip with her parents to Japan/Philippines end of this year. Fixing it just isn't a priority lol, sad though I got my new wheels . I'm gonna try and limp the car somewhere to do the photoshoot and then back to the garage.

Yeah I would imagine looking at some of the pics I've seen the paint on these cars just insane and the money into them also insane lol. You going to camaro nationals or GM Nationals end of this month? Can't wait to see the pics
Wow even tho it hurts I do understand...its definitely important to prioritize things...and u have alot going on right now...i cant wait to see the shoot...let me know when its done and i will be at Carisles
Old 06-10-2013, 10:45 AM   #914
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Wow even tho it hurts I do understand...its definitely important to prioritize things...and u have alot going on right now...i cant wait to see the shoot...let me know when its done and i will be at Carisles
Yeah its a bummer for sure but in time it'll get fixed. It gives me some time to decide what I want to do with the car. I'm in between getting another built 6-speed or converting it to an auto for strictly drag racing and that would also make it a bit friendlier to drive in traffic(Take it to work sometimes).

Was debating selling the wheels to fund the repairs but too many tire kickers on here that compare prices of Forgestars to these wheels. Too much headache.

So when are you gonna do some performance mods No time like the present haha.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:56 AM   #915
laditee

Quote:
Yeah its a bummer for sure but in time it'll get fixed. It gives me some time to decide what I want to do with the car. I'm in between getting another built 6-speed or converting it to an auto for strictly drag racing and that would also make it a bit friendlier to drive in traffic(Take it to work sometimes).

Was debating selling the wheels to fund the repairs but too many tire kickers on here that compare prices of Forgestars to these wheels. Too much headache.

So when are you gonna do some performance mods No time like the present haha.
Hahaha U gotta ease some of this shit off ur mind...u just everywhere lol..I wish I had the money to throw around like that haha nah just kidding but sell the rims (noooo) dont do that lol...but u no im not into the hole performance thing never was
Old 06-10-2013, 12:38 PM   #916
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Hahaha U gotta ease some of this shit off ur mind...u just everywhere lol..I wish I had the money to throw around like that haha nah just kidding but sell the rims (noooo) dont do that lol...but u no im not into the hole performance thing never was
Haha your so right, man this car stresses me out sometimes I feel like a hamster on a wheel throwing 100s lol. Yeah I can't wait to get them installed but for now I just got the rims no tires. They look amazing though. I know but maybe some exhaust and a tune . What else is next for you guys? Anything planned mod wise?
Old 06-10-2013, 07:42 PM   #917
laditee

Quote:
Haha your so right, man this car stresses me out sometimes I feel like a hamster on a wheel throwing 100s lol. Yeah I can't wait to get them installed but for now I just got the rims no tires. They look amazing though. I know but maybe some exhaust and a tune . What else is next for you guys? Anything planned mod wise?
I hear u Chris lol...as u can see Laditee is moving in a different direction. ..trying to expand my horizons lol and as for mods we've done a few more little mods here and there (pics coming) but were slowly coming to a mod end lol
Old 06-10-2013, 07:52 PM   #918
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)

Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Quote:
I hear u Chris lol...as u can see Laditee is moving in a different direction. ..trying to expand my horizons lol and as for mods we've done a few more little mods here and there (pics coming) but were slowly coming to a mod end lol
Yea right... there's always 1 more mod to do... if not sell/trade and upgrade to start all over again... doesn't surprise me see a ZL1 Laditee 2!
Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:47 AM   #919
laditee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monchy36 View Post
Yea right... there's always 1 more mod to do... if not sell/trade and upgrade to start all over again... doesn't surprise me see a ZL1 Laditee 2!

Lol so true but we really think where close to the end...we've done a few more things just haven't posted them yet and ZL1 is not for me...my SS is going down as a classic...never giving it up
Old 06-12-2013, 01:23 AM   #920
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Quote:
Lol so true but we really think where close to the end...we've done a few more things just haven't posted them yet and ZL1 is not for me...my SS is going down as a classic...never giving it up
That's the spirit ,your car is one of a kind it would be a shame to sell it after all the work you put into it
Old 06-12-2013, 09:13 AM   #921
laditee

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
That's the spirit ,your car is one of a kind it would be a shame to sell it after all the work you put into it
Couldn't of said it better Pierre and where have u been...I posted up on ur build looking for u...u been MIA for a little while...I think I know what ur up to
Old 06-12-2013, 09:14 AM   #922
VanquisherSS

Quote:
.my SS is going down as a classic...never giving it up
Then you'll just have to drop in a LSX 454 into it and keep it alive. You got a lot o miles on that engine LOL
Old 06-12-2013, 01:25 PM   #923
laditee

Quote:
Then you'll just have to drop in a LSX 454 into it and keep it alive. You got a lot o miles on that engine LOL
Hahaha u hush...i brought her to drive her...and thats just what im doing hahaha and luv'n every bit of it lol
Old 06-13-2013, 12:14 AM   #924
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Quote:
Couldn't of said it better Pierre and where have u been...I posted up on ur build looking for u...u been MIA for a little while...I think I know what ur up to
hahaha i've been reaaaally busy in work and being president of camaro club Lebanon is taking the rest of my time ,i even don't see my kids every day ,it's crazy things are going very fast i don't even have time to write on c5 and our group's ,but saturday's ride will have 30 camaros and i'm gonna post a lot of pics this weekend, and yes i am working on the audio system but the problem is the subs and amps are still in shipping and need a little more time to get here and i can't finish the woodwork without them here but i promise you i'm gonna take pics of the installation that i'm gonna do

Tags
laditee