Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-01-2011, 07:24 PM   #29
camarosoonerguy

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS Silver Ice Metallic
Awesome...thats what I needed to hear. I'm in Dallas right now and have an appointment with a salesman at Classic tommorow. So hopefully barring any funny business in 24 hours I will be the owner of a silver 1SS!
camarosoonerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:30 AM   #30
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarosoonerguy View Post
Awesome...thats what I needed to hear. I'm in Dallas right now and have an appointment with a salesman at Classic tommorow. So hopefully barring any funny business in 24 hours I will be the owner of a silver 1SS!
Sweet! SIM is STUNNING but I'm bias!

Mine

IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:36 AM   #31
Eric's Blue

Drives: Cybergray 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarosoonerguy View Post
Thanks folks for the wonderful advice. I really appreciate it.

Thanks for the link! I will be sending him a message as soon as I get off work. I also am probably going to make an offer on their webpage just to see what I can get. I certainly appreciate the recommendations, but honestly doing my research Classic has the biggest selection and fairest prices in this area. Speaking of, I'm kinda surprised at the limited number of new 1SS's out there. Anyon know why this is? I'll continue to keep a lookout on inventory in DFW and OKC areas.

Also, I'm sure that this has probably already been answered, but whats the main difference between 1SS and 2SS? Its quite a hefty jump in price for just leather seats, athough I could be misunderstanding.
I have the 1SS/RS, I dont miss the "leather" not really all leather seats. But the 2SS will have the HUD now and I think it would be really nice. Just me but I would not skip out on the RS package. The headlights make a big difference in the way the car looks, plus I never could stand the unpainted ditch molding.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:09 AM   #32
SWAT

Drives: 2011 2SS RS L99
Do it!
SWAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:23 AM   #33
SGT Stretch

Drives: 2016 Hyper Metallic Blue SS
It's all up to you after all is said and done my 1ss/rs no sunroof,no leather, stickered 32,300 after all was said and done I was down to 28,500 before trade in and down payment...so it all depends on how well you can talk a dealer down. My 2 cents
SGT Stretch is offline   Reply With Quote