Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-07-2014, 06:50 PM   #29
Shift_Rejected
2010 2SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS (L99)
Ghosted Side Markers and Tinted Fogs

Had the shop that did my vinyl install go back and tint/ghost my side markers and add a blueish tint to the fog lights.. Turned out real good though someday I will upgrade to Oracle LED sidemarkers..

Supplies:
  • Material+Labor - $50
Attached Images

Performance Mods: K&N Cold Air Intake | Pypes Cat-Back Exhaust | Aluminum Paddle Shifters | VaraRam Wedge | Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors | Hawk HPC Pads | M.M. Ported Throttle Body | Kooks 1 7/8 Headers w/ High Flow Cats | Dyno Tune @ RPM
Cosmetic Mods: Rally Stripes (style1, style2, style2.2) | Splitter | Painted Calipers | Door Projector Lights | Front-Emblem Delete | Cup Holder Lighting | Quarter Window Covers | Phantom Grille | Ghosted Side Markers | Tinted Fog Lights | ZL1 Rockers | Tail Light Bezels
Shift_Rejected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 08:24 PM   #30
Shift_Rejected
2010 2SS RS

Polished, Glazed, and Waxed - 3/9/2014

Random Event:

Quote:
Spring weather finally broke loose for the day and gave me the chance to remove some of winter's damage. First step was to clay and polish, then I glazed, and wrapped up the day with some black magic wax..
Attached Images

Performance Mods: K&N Cold Air Intake | Pypes Cat-Back Exhaust | Aluminum Paddle Shifters | VaraRam Wedge | Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors | Hawk HPC Pads | M.M. Ported Throttle Body | Kooks 1 7/8 Headers w/ High Flow Cats | Dyno Tune @ RPM
Cosmetic Mods: Rally Stripes (style1, style2, style2.2) | Splitter | Painted Calipers | Door Projector Lights | Front-Emblem Delete | Cup Holder Lighting | Quarter Window Covers | Phantom Grille | Ghosted Side Markers | Tinted Fog Lights | ZL1 Rockers | Tail Light Bezels
Old 03-12-2014, 06:52 PM   #31
Shift_Rejected
2010 2SS RS

Modern Muscle Ported Throttle Body Installed - 3/2014

Installed a Modern Muscle Ported Throttle Body today. One of the easiest mods I ever installed. I noticed a little more pep during a short drive so I'm satisfied.

Supplies:
  • Modern Muscle Ported Throttle Body - $150
Attached Images

Old 03-13-2014, 05:43 PM   #32
zandron263

Drives: 2011 2LT RS IOM Convertible
Nice work I especially like the stripes and the cup holder lighting.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:07 PM   #33
Shift_Rejected
2010 2SS RS

Vararam Power Wedge Installed - 3/2014

Installed the Vararam Power Wedge today. I'm a skeptic of spacers ans such but gave this one a flier since it seemed different. Might be a slight difference in pick up, time will tell

And with that, I'm out of simple bolt-ons. Only place to go now is Cam and F.I.

Supplies:
  • Vararam Power Wedge
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2014, 06:17 PM   #34
Shift_Rejected
2010 2SS RS

Tail Light Bezels Installed - 3/2014

Picked up a set of tail light bezels. I'm working my way around the exterior of the car, the front and sides are done. Now I'm working on the rear.

Also, these match my Quarter Window Covers. Post #15

Supplies:
  • Fog Light Bezels - $60
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2014, 07:44 PM   #35
Shift_Rejected
2010 2SS RS

Dyno Tune @ RPM - 3/2014

Finally got a dyno tune after getting all my bolt-ons installed. The L99 is night and day difference with a tune... Special thanks to Race Proven Motorsports.

Final Numbers: 371 HP 390 TQ

Attached Images

Last edited by Shift_Rejected; 03-16-2014 at 07:56 PM.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:05 PM   #36
Shift_Rejected
2010 2SS RS

New Brake Pads & Slotted/Drilled Rotors - 4/2014

After going through 3 different sets of brake pads and trying every fix know to man to cure insanly loud brake squeal, I finally found the fix. A combination of Cross Drilled/Slotted and a set of Hawk HPC Pads. I'm real impressed with the Hawk Pads.

Supplies:
  • Cross Drilled Slotted Rotors - $200
  • Hawk High Performance Ceramic Pads - $130

Name:  DSC02295.JPG
Views: 140
Size:  175.1 KB

Name:  232323232-fp73455-nu=;663-35--259-WSNRCG=34-583-84334-nu0mrj.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  74.7 KB
Old 05-11-2014, 07:24 PM   #37
Shift_Rejected
2010 2SS RS

Fresh Glaze + Wax

Waiting on some new mods to come in. In the mean time, her she is after a fresh polish, glaze and wax.

Name:  IMG_3189[1].jpg
Views: 172
Size:  181.7 KB

Tags
2ss, build thread, camaro, journal, mods