Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 12-10-2011, 02:17 PM   #1
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Feeler for RS Headlight Pricing

I might have a set of RS headlights for sale soon. I'll be selling it WITH the Ottobody harness. What would you guys be willing to pay. I figure $900 for everything is fair, $800 for the lights and $100 for the harness. This would also save you the hassle of having to deal with Ottobody. Thoughts?
Old 12-10-2011, 04:10 PM   #2
The Stig

If you think the price is too high let me know. That's why I made thus thread
Old 12-10-2011, 04:20 PM   #3
SlowSS

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
I say depends on the quality....but knowing how you are with your car they are most likely top notch. If you are wanting to get them gone quick you might have to drop the price a couple hundred, but you would probably find someone willing to pay that amount on here. People would feel more comfortable buying from a moderator than just any old person. Atleast I would
SlowSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:36 PM   #4
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Is it a perfectly working RS headlights? They aren't a repaired version of any sorts are they, and they are RS was lights with the stock halo, etc??

If so, I may be able to buy them within the next week or two. However, as you know I will be installing some colorshift halos from AAC so buying these stock RS headlights may be a better option than the other ones you have for sale with blue/white since they'll just et changed out anyway. Would you take $600-700 for the headlights/harness combined? This would be a good thing for me, or my other option was to have AAC retrofit HID's for me with colorshift halos.

What are your thoughts man? Price is difficult because it depends upon what someone is willing to pay for it, as well as the condition, and also what the seller thinks is fair or how fast they need to sell them. It's the holidays and money is tighter for everyone so I'm assuming that's why they aren't selling as quickly right now.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:38 PM   #5
zogster

Drives: 2014 RRM ZL1 M6
Pictures? How difficult is it to install?

I do have a $750 Xmas bonus coming on Thursday. Hmm...

Although I also have a $700+ insurance bill sitting on my table that I need to pay.
zogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:18 PM   #6
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSS View Post
I say depends on the quality....but knowing how you are with your car they are most likely top notch. If you are wanting to get them gone quick you might have to drop the price a couple hundred, but you would probably find someone willing to pay that amount on here. People would feel more comfortable buying from a moderator than just any old person. Atleast I would
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Is it a perfectly working RS headlights? They aren't a repaired version of any sorts are they, and they are RS was lights with the stock halo, etc??
The mechanics of the lights are fine, but the plastic housing had some cracks in it that need to be repaired.

Quote:
If so, I may be able to buy them within the next week or two. However, as you know I will be installing some colorshift halos from AAC so buying these stock RS headlights may be a better option than the other ones you have for sale with blue/white since they'll just et changed out anyway. Would you take $600-700 for the headlights/harness combined? This would be a good thing for me, or my other option was to have AAC retrofit HID's for me with colorshift halos.
These won't be going up for sale for probably 2-3 weeks. Have to get through the holidays and then new years and what not.

Quote:
What are your thoughts man? Price is difficult because it depends upon what someone is willing to pay for it, as well as the condition, and also what the seller thinks is fair or how fast they need to sell them. It's the holidays and money is tighter for everyone so I'm assuming that's why they aren't selling as quickly right now.
I don't *need* to sell any of my parts. I am very against spending beyond my means and building up credit debt. So my spare parts just sit in boxes until I can sell them. That being said, if a buyer is willing to work with me I'm sure we can find a price we're both happy with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zogster View Post
Pictures? How difficult is it to install?

I do have a $750 Xmas bonus coming on Thursday. Hmm...

Although I also have a $700+ insurance bill sitting on my table that I need to pay.
Simple swap, you just have to take the front bumper off.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:33 PM   #7
TCAT

Excellent. Thanks man. This sounds like a good deal.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:44 PM   #8
kevlarking13
SoCal HT5

Drives: Inferno Orange SS
i'll buy your old ones tommy
kevlarking13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:21 AM   #9
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlarking13 View Post
i'll buy your old ones tommy
The one's I have on the car now are just regular Halogens, which I believe you have as well. You can buy these RS headlights from Stieger though!
Old 12-12-2011, 04:38 PM   #10
The Stig

bump
Old 12-14-2011, 12:26 AM   #11
bencardenas12

Drives: Black
I am interested and can you let you know in the next few days, could you post pictures as well?
bencardenas12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:25 AM   #12
The Stig

Can't post pics right now, and this is just a feeler. I'm trying to figure out what kind of price range for the RS headlights and the plug and play harness.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:24 AM   #13
Ls32013

Drives: 13 ss
rs lights

i am in need of a nice set of rs lights. pm me

also looking for any gfx skirts, diffuser and the high rise spoiler.
Ls32013 is offline   Reply With Quote